Luciano Moggi (14 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Bring back Moggi.

He wouldn't stand for this, the team would be locked in the dressing room and Chimenti would be waking up with a horses head in his bed.

May 22, 2007
Moggi isn't the only guy in the world who can do that job. We should look forward, not bring back the past. We've already suffered because of our ageing team who 'once were'.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I despise Moggi, but I decided to give him some slack, I will go all baccio tua mano routine with him if just delivers one thing and one tiny thing alone.

Why not :shifty: he took the one to the left from Barca :eyebrows:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I despise Moggi, but I decided to give him some slack, I will go all baccio tua mano routine with him if just delivers one thing and one tiny thing alone.

Why not :shifty: he took the one to the left from Barca :eyebrows:
you want Diego ???

he's too old, and wouldnt pass a drugs test :p

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
Luciano Moggi Plots Juventus Return

The former transfer director likes return idea...

Luciano Moggi has said he would jump at the chance of returning to Juventus.

The former director, who was ousted from the club in 2006, could return to football once his ban from the game ends in 2011. And there is only one club he wants to work for.

"I wish it could happen. There is no doubt I would come back," he told Radio Erre 2 when asked whether he would consider returning to Juventus.

Moggi feels hurt by the way the team has failed this season, and he hopes to see change.

"I hope Juventus can recover because something is not right.

"I am sorry for what has been happening to the club because it has been destroyed without logic.

"I don't know the reasons why this is, but their transfer campaign was not right, no doubt about it."

Goal

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Looking at Mark's signature sent chills down my spine.

Juventus 1897-2006.

If someone who actually cares about this club doesn't take charge of it that ^ is what our gravestone will read. Just because we've been a big winning club in club football history doesn't mean we'll remain that way forever. We're disappearing like the Roman Empire, like the Mongol Empire, like the Ming Dynasty. We're doooooomed!

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Honestly, I don't care what folks think of Juventus anymore. If Moggi can get us back to winning ways then bring him back. These little cunts of other clubs deserve to get their panties in a twist, especially Inter. So I say lets give it to them.

Fuck all those clubs, lick our bianconeri nuts.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)