Luciano Moggi (20 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Well nothing in this industry should surprise you.I wouldn't put it past Secco to blab before doing the groundwork.

Anyway the main point is that Caliendo is doing a fine job of brown nosing & creating hype to facilitate a possible transfer for Trez.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Well nothing in this industry should surprise you.I wouldn't put it past Secco to blab before doing the groundwork.

Anyway the main point is that Caliendo is doing a fine job of brown nosing & creating hype to facilitate a possible transfer for Trez.
No denying that. And he's been doing that for a couple of months now.

Showdown25

Dag-nabit!
Apr 17, 2009
Along with Chiellini he's one of the few players who have earned a new contract this season. Obviously he will have to reduce his salary a bit but if he wants to stay we should do all we can to keep him.

Too bad he keeps getting these niggling injuries.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I'd love for that to happen but i doubt they would.It looks more likely that they wanna create a more Italian player based Juventus.
Yeah, but at the same time Caliendo has told the various media that Trez is happy in Turin and doesn't consider moving at the end of the season. He has said that about 4 or 5 times in the last couple of months.

And about the Italian players, they have been saying that ever since our return to Serie A (maybe even before), yet we still went for the likes of Poulsen, Melo, Tiago, Caceres, Diego, ...

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Antonio Giraudo Set For Juventus Return - Report
The ex-director is in line for a shock comeback…

By Vince Masiello, GOAL

Serie A giants Juventus are ready to welcome back former chief executive Antonio Giraudo, according to Italian weekly magazine Panorama.

Giraudo was banned from football by a sports tribunal for his role in the 2006 Calciopoli match-fixing scandal and was also sentenced to three years in prison last December after being convicted on charges of criminal association and sporting fraud by an Italian court.

Panorama claims that Giraudo’s strong ties with Margherita Agnelli, the daughter of ex-Juve patron Gianni, could pave the way for his sensational return to the Stadio Olimpico.

The Bianconeri have recently given the role of vice director general to Roberto Bettega, their vice president at the time of the scandal which rocked Italian football.

Former director general Luciano Moggi was also banished from football for five years in 2006 and has recently admitted that he might consider a return to football management once his ban expires next year.

But he insisted that he would only go back to Juve if the current administration, namely president Jean-Claude Blanc, stepped aside and Andrea Agnelli, the nephew of Gianni, be allowed to assume a high-profile role within the club.

Andrea recently visited the team’s training base at Vinovo, along with his cousin and club patron John Elkann.

Andrea had already been linked with a director role at Juve prior to the Calciopoli scandal and Giraudo was said to be pulling the strings back then

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
So according to Trezi's and Maion's agent, Bettega was the one behind all the successful signings in the last 15 years :shocked:

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
'Juve will spend another €50m'

Speaking to Tuttosport, Caliendo said: “There is someone who goes on TV to bad mouth the Juventus directors. The old triad who never miss a TV programme and attack the weak points, always forgetting how much good the new Juventus has done.

For example, right now, the return of Roberto Bettega has been fundamental, for me at least. His modesty means that few people actually know that some of Juventus's most important signings of the last 15 years went through his sieve, while there were others who bought Uruguayans, paying a king's ransom without them ever playing more than a couple of games. Save for going on TV and making yourself look like a saint.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)