Luciano Moggi (40 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
If Moggi arrives the first thing he will fix is a world class coach and sack the doctors. It would have been great!

I can't stand watching this Juve. It's so sad. They have no fighting spirit and they all run to slow. They miss everything so to say

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Honestly, I don't care what folks think of Juventus anymore. If Moggi can get us back to winning ways then bring him back. These little cunts of other clubs deserve to get their panties in a twist, especially Inter. So I say lets give it to them.

Fuck all those clubs, lick our bianconeri nuts.
Yep & is this clean Juve image so great? Is it really worth it?

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

Yep & is this clean Juve image so great? Is it really worth it?
I don't get this crap about "clean image". What we actually got was a "confirmed" dirty image. No one says we're clean now, we've just gone from thieving cunts to confirmed thieving cunts in the eyes of the public. I'd like to go back to the former.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
No, people still call us cheat plus now we're both losers and cheaters. I don't give two fucks about what people think as long as we're winning.
Exactly.

I don't get this crap about "clean image". What we actually got was a "confirmed" dirty image. No one says we're clean now, we've just gone from thieving cunts to confirmed thieving cunts in the eyes of the public. I'd like to go back to the former.
It was merely to save italian football from being banned from european competition.:rolleyes:

Thing is even convicted felons get to plead guilty even if everybody thinks their guilty.Its like the BOD at that point couldn't see straight & just bowed to every demand.

If Galliani has a place in milan i really don't see why Moggi can't come back.At least he'll know what the hell to do during a crisis,how to handle pathetic medical staff & bring in the right players for the job.

V

Jun 8, 2005
  • V

V

I'm all for Moggi returning. Precisely because of guys like Galliani. This way, we're like a sheep surrounded by a wolf pack.

Diego

Aug 30, 2005
Calciopoli: Evidence Regarding Inter Phonecalls Goes Missing - Report
Luciano Moggi's defence raise questions over alleged missing evidence involving Inter...
By Salvatore Landolina
Mar 24, 2010 2:25:00 PM

There has been another twist in the Calciopoli trial after new allegations regarding missing evidence came to light in the Tribunal of Naples, according to La Stampa.

It centres around alleged phone calls between former referee designator Paolo Bergamo, his secretary and Inter.

The court was told how Bergamo and his secretary spoke about a telephone call involving Inter president Massimo Moratti over a dinner he had organised in March 2005 to talk about refereeing problems he had become concerned with.

There was also an alleged phone call between Moratti and Bergamo.

But, when Luciano Moggi's defence team questioned Carabinieri chief investigator Colonel Auricchio, who was tasked with leading the 2006 investigation, he couldn't give an answer as to where evidence regarding these alleged phone calls had ended up.

The court heard that, despite the investigation, there was no trace of the evidence in relation to calls between Moratti, Bergamo and his secretary, and that it had gone missing suspiciously.

Suspicions as to the whereabouts of the evidence have been raised by Moggi's lawyers, who were keen to get an answer as to why the tapes could not be found.

The trial continues.

Many will remember Juventus had two Scudetti revoked in 2006 when the scandal came to light. Moggi also received a ban from the game which ends in the summer of 2011.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
It was merely to save italian football from being banned from european competition.:rolleyes:

Thing is even convicted felons get to plead guilty even if everybody thinks their guilty.Its like the BOD at that point couldn't see straight & just bowed to every demand.

If Galliani has a place in milan i really don't see why Moggi can't come back.At least he'll know what the hell to do during a crisis,how to handle pathetic medical staff & bring in the right players for the job.
And not make a statement every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)