Luciano Moggi (15 Viewers)

Shall we move Moggi's thread to the [Legend] section?

• Yes, move it to the legend section

• No, it shouldn't, keep it as it is

• I don't care/Undecided

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
These poll results really surprise me. It's beyond doubt that Moggi's behavior was ridiculous for a man in his position, and it would be very bad for the image of Juventus if he would come back. Plus, the guy is 73, shouldn't we look at the future instead of just hitting "undo" until we come back in 1997?!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
These poll results really surprise me. It's beyond doubt that Moggi's behavior was ridiculous for a man in his position, and it would be very bad for the image of Juventus if he would come back. Plus, the guy is 73, shouldn't we look at the future instead of just hitting "undo" until we come back in 1997?!
The funny thing is that you say this with all innocence, you really have been away during all this. Observe the response to your post.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Honestly, who cares what fans of other clubs have to say about us? I'm tired of appeasing those clowns. If Moggi were to come back and get us winning again, then why not. I'd love to see those little maggots get their panties in a twist again.

Byrone

Peen Meister
Dec 19, 2005
Yeah but it sooooo important to maintain this clean image even if Juventus will never,ever,ever get rid of the cheat label.

I bet when Blanc & Secco try to strike any deal they're labelled cheats.Those two clowns bow down to pressure from anyone in the football industry to be everyone's BFF.

Mar 24, 2006
Yeah , who cares with others team opinion , as long as we get back into winning track and started counting a trophies , they can go fuck themselves .

I'd welcome him back anytime .

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
The Future Looks Dark For Juventus - Luciano Moggi

The former Juventus chief has predicted problems ahead for the Bianconeri...

Italian giants Juventus have been in far from impressive form this season and sit only joint fifth in the league table with seven more matches to go. Additionally, the Old Lady failed to make an impact in Europe and were eliminated from both the Champions League and Europa League.

It appears as if things can only go better from here on in. However, former general director Luciano Moggi has made it clear that there are even worse times ahead for the Turin side.

"The future is looking black for Juventus. Things will be even worse than they are now. The team needs to be completely rebuilt in the coming years. The team has several ageing players and there are no adequate replacements available," said Moggi to Gold Sport.

Moggi also took the time to discuss the possible appointment of Franco Baldini and Cesare Prandelli at the club.

"Franco Baldini as Juve's new general director? That would be yet another betrayal of the fans. He was one of the most important people behind the entire disaster called Calciopoli.

"Cesare Prandelli is a good coach, but I don't think he's the right person for Juventus. The club needs someone like Carlo Ancelotti, Fabio Capello or Marcello Lippi. Juve are in real need of a strong leader."

talk about stating the obvious

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
The Future Looks Dark For Juventus - Luciano Moggi

The former Juventus chief has predicted problems ahead for the Bianconeri...

Italian giants Juventus have been in far from impressive form this season and sit only joint fifth in the league table with seven more matches to go. Additionally, the Old Lady failed to make an impact in Europe and were eliminated from both the Champions League and Europa League.

It appears as if things can only go better from here on in. However, former general director Luciano Moggi has made it clear that there are even worse times ahead for the Turin side.

"The future is looking black for Juventus. Things will be even worse than they are now. The team needs to be completely rebuilt in the coming years. The team has several ageing players and there are no adequate replacements available," said Moggi to Gold Sport.

Moggi also took the time to discuss the possible appointment of Franco Baldini and Cesare Prandelli at the club.

"Franco Baldini as Juve's new general director? That would be yet another betrayal of the fans. He was one of the most important people behind the entire disaster called Calciopoli.

"Cesare Prandelli is a good coach, but I don't think he's the right person for Juventus. The club needs someone like Carlo Ancelotti, Fabio Capello or Marcello Lippi. Juve are in real need of a strong leader."

talk about stating the obvious
talkin about betrayal :tdown:

nabulio

Jan 31, 2008
i´m not a fan of Moggi, that´s for sure. on the other hand I can´t be optimistic anymore.

When we had ranieri, we thought we hit the bottom, but than ciro came in and things got even worse and now, out of EL, coppa italia, league....

anyway, forza juve, even if the future is dark, you know - per aspera ad astra

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)