• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
All of you can fuck off

The ball was headed in, and he tried to get a foot to it, but as you could see he was losing balance. Could have done better, but it was already a goal anyways.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Your actually right this wasn't Leos fault at all. That shot should have never been allowed to be shot in the first place
:agree:

Yell at bonucci for the milan goal but this one is not one he should be attacked for. Really feel sorry for the guy, some of the critscism he gets is just crazy

Are we going apeshit @ Giach for trying to one touch his volley pass?
Or matri for not putting in the chance in the first 5 min?
Or Padoin for not finishing right in front of goal?

All three of those things would have changed the game

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
He's still a very poor footballer though, therefore any mistake he makes is gonna be magnified
Being directly responsible for numerous goals doesn't require all that much magnification though!

---------- Post added 03.03.2012 at 20:58 ----------

Yell at bonucci for the milan goal but this one is not one he should be attacked for.
Wow. Wow. Wow.

That clearance was, I can't even say the bread and butter of a CB, but something even a 10-year-old should be able to pull off with consummate ease. Ball to foot. Nothing more straightforward.

This man has absolutely zero concentration and makes, literally, schoolboy errors in terms of defending.

Kasaki

Moggi's Assistant
Jun 1, 2010
Being directly responsible for numerous goals doesn't require all that much magnification though!

---------- Post added 03.03.2012 at 20:58 ----------

Wow. Wow. Wow.

That clearance was, I can't even say the bread and butter of a CB, but something even a 10-year-old should be able to pull off with consummate ease. Ball to foot. Nothing more straightforward.

This man has absolutely zero concentration and makes, literally, schoolboy errors in terms of defending.
10 year old? Doubt you've ever played the game . I doubt you be able to clear it when your falling on your back foot and it's coming at you that fast

adriano_c

May 26, 2009
10 year old? Doubt you've ever played the game . I doubt you be able to clear it when your falling on your back foot and it's coming at you that fast
Granted I've only played up to a secondary school level, but I've watched enough football to know professionals handle that sort of rubbish without a second thought at all.

Stop trying to be a contrarian for the sake of it. It's not funny.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
it is true that you expect a defender to be able to clear it, but as was said if buffon had a finger tip on it which deflected the path of the ball it might well be that bonucci would have cleared it easily with the original path of the ball, but buffon deflected it so the ball hit his foot awkward and it went in. this shit happens all the time. bonucci was just unlucky to be there at that time. if you allow an opponent to have an shot on goal which does already beat the keeper you can not blame the guy who tries to make up for two other errors (first: letting the opponent shoot, second: failing to punch the ball away from the keeper).

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Had a fairly decent game. The goal looked a bit clumsy, but it was a lot more difficult to clear the ball than most here seem to think.

We've seen plenty of Bonucci mistakes this season, often costing us goals. And there are definitely reasons enough to criticise him, but what happened this weekend isn't one of them. Unlucky would be a lot more accurate to describe what happened.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Had a fairly decent game. The goal looked a bit clumsy, but it was a lot more difficult to clear the ball than most here seem to think.

We've seen plenty of Bonucci mistakes this season, often costing us goals. And there are definitely reasons enough to criticise him, but what happened this weekend isn't one of them. Unlucky would be a lot more accurate to describe what happened.
What really hurts is that he is costing us points. We don't have such potent attackers like some other big teams in Europe who can make up for defenders mistake. We usually score a goal and wait for the end of the match.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Apart from this one and the one against Milan, I can't seem to remember us conceding a goal directly because of him. I do remember instances where opponents got chances which they squandered, but not necessarily goals due to his errors. Vidal has two against his name as well.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Apart from this one and the one against Milan, I can't seem to remember us conceding a goal directly because of him. I do remember instances where opponents got chances which they squandered, but not necessarily goals due to his errors. Vidal has two against his name as well.
Cagliari at home?

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
- Pandev's two goals
- Genoa's second goal at home
- Cossu's goal

Atleast 3 other goals he was directly responsible for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)