Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
I cant't understand how can you expect 2-3 goals per match when we have attackers like Boriello who falls all the time or Vucinic who shoots like he hasn't eaten all day. With this roster that will never happen and you know it.
and i can't understand how you can expect not conceiding a goal a game when you have defenders like bonucci who are obviously rookies that are bound to make those mistakes. what is more mad: expect a expensive vucinic to step up or an inexperienced bonucci who earns much less to make up for vucinic and co's flaws ?

it's not like bonucci is soooo bad (in terms of a prospect defender), just look over your small hate-horizon and see that ranocchia who is a similar "talent" is doing even worse mistakes!

Buy on AliExpress.com

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
We really can't blame him for the Chievo match, the game should have been put to bed long before he entered the field of play, but for everything else fuck yeah he can be blamed. Serie B footballer.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
with Chiello and Barza out, this is his last chance to show if he's worthy of being here/given time to mature.
Despite all his fck ups, I'm willing to give him one final chance to reconsider his stans and value for this team(not that we have any other option, but still)

Time to step up brother leo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)