Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Apr 15, 2006
What really hurts is that he is costing us points. We don't have such potent attackers like some other big teams in Europe who can make up for defenders mistake. We usually score a goal and wait for the end of the match.
What's really costing us points is our poor finishing. If we'd score 2-3 goals in each game, then mistakes like that would not matter. If we had the mentality and determination till the very end to convert a draw into a win ala Man United, then mistakes like this would not matter. If we weren't happy with having a 1-goal lead and sitting back to defend, mistakes like this wouldn't matter. We are not a mid table team so defends a 1-0 lead. WE ARE JUVENTUS!!!

The Chievo match was wholly reminiscent of a typical Del Neri match. We showed no desire to increase our scoreline. Conte made no subs to reflect this. He did not sub off a clearly ineffective, impotent Vucinic to get that 2nd goal and put this tie to rest.

What's really costing us points is the 12 draws that Conte's let us accumulate.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
What's really costing us points is our poor finishing. If we'd score 2-3 goals in each game, then mistakes like that would not matter. If we had the mentality and determination till the very end to convert a draw into a win ala Man United, then mistakes like this would not matter. If we weren't happy with having a 1-goal lead and sitting back to defend, mistakes like this wouldn't matter. We are not a mid table team so defends a 1-0 lead. WE ARE JUVENTUS!!!

The Chievo match was wholly reminiscent of a typical Del Neri match. We showed no desire to increase our scoreline. Conte made no subs to reflect this. He did not sub off a clearly ineffective, impotent Vucinic to get that 2nd goal and put this tie to rest.

What's really costing us points is the 12 draws that Conte's let us accumulate.
I cant't understand how can you expect 2-3 goals per match when we have attackers like Boriello who falls all the time or Vucinic who shoots like he hasn't eaten all day. With this roster that will never happen and you know it.

As for the 1-0 lead, I remeber the times when we won many games by that scoreline (both home and away) and still won the Scudetto in the end, because we had rock solid defenders and midfielders who weren't ghosts. We had Ale and other creative players on the field, who could hold the ball and give a fuck.

Against Chievo all of that was missing, and above all we were missing energy. Chievo took over the game only because we aloved them to, we made shitty team look like decent one.

Apr 15, 2006
I cant't understand how can you expect 2-3 goals per match when we have attackers like Boriello who falls all the time or Vucinic who shoots like he hasn't eaten all day. With this roster that will never happen and you know it.

As for the 1-0 lead, I remeber the times when we won many games by that scoreline (both home and away) and still won the Scudetto in the end, because we had rock solid defenders and midfielders who weren't ghosts. We had Ale and other creative players on the field, who could hold the ball and give a fuck.

Against Chievo all of that was missing, and above all we were missing energy. Chievo took over the game only because we aloved them to, we made shitty team look like decent one.
But we also have Matri, who when used properly(the opposite happened against Chievo) can give us 18 goals a season. He's already given us 10. We have Del Piero, who I need not say much about. We have Quagliarella who gave us 9 goals last season too. All these players have the skill to give us goals. It's how they are used is what I'm highlighting. Conte failed at doing that against Chievo. And I'm not even gonna elaborate on Elia, who can certainly be a better creative source than Vucinic.

I agree with the rock solid MF's and defenders point. And since we don't have that right now, it's stupid to sit on a 1-0 lead. The most logical option is the score more goals to make up for the defensive mistakes... something that Conte failed to do again.

We were not missing energy. We had a full week to regain our strength. We also had Elia, Quagliarella and Del Piero who were fresh enough to provide that energy, but Conte didn't use them(in DP's case, he wasn't used early enough).

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
But we also have Matri, who when used properly(the opposite happened against Chievo) can give us 18 goals a season. He's already given us 10. We have Del Piero, who I need not say much about. We have Quagliarella who gave us 9 goals last season too. All these players have the skill to give us goals. It's how they are used is what I'm highlighting. Conte failed at doing that against Chievo. And I'm not even gonna elaborate on Elia, who can certainly be a better creative source than Vucinic.

I agree with the rock solid MF's and defenders point. And since we don't have that right now, it's stupid to sit on a 1-0 lead. The most logical option is the score more goals to make up for the defensive mistakes... something that Conte failed to do again.

We were not missing energy. We had a full week to regain our strength. We also had Elia, Quagliarella and Del Piero who were fresh enough to provide that energy, but Conte didn't use them(in DP's case, he wasn't used early enough).
Try looking at it from another angle.

Basically what you are saying is: as long as we score plenty, we should keep player like Bonucci? Right?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Maybe we can loan him out to some mid table side. As much as i loath him i hate the fact that we have a lot of expensive fail signings and i dont want to take another hit with bonefag. Offer over 10 mil and sell asap! or else a loan spell somwhere else MIGHT do him good.

I never want to see him starting a game for us this season though, i dont care of martin is a shitty defender he CANNOT do worse that this sad lump of...

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
Yeah but last season we had nothing to lose, at least not as much as we do now. Also goat was cheap and bonucci cost us a lot in both standard and cronios dollors.

I agree motta was the man in terms of worse ever, but bonefag's failures are fresh in memory and we finally have a chance at the title.

And FUCK DEL NERI.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 169)