Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.
Nov 1, 2002
It's not an excuse. People can blame him for the goal, I don't mind that. But he didn't lose us points today, our tactics did. We should have had an easy game, instead we delivered it on a platter to Chievo.

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 03:26 ----------

Which should have been squared and scored. But we suck.
agree that he can't take all the blame, but its his job to rescue us from their attacks and he failed on easy one for defenders to clear.. especially when the ball coming fast directly on you, all you need to do is to place your foot in a way to clear it high, you don't really have to kick it but i don't know where he was trying to direct it :(

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
We were playing such a horrible game that any team would have equalized and even won this match but Chievo were extremely poor that they would never have score BUT Bonucci had to help them out there, he had to complete the comedy.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
Amauri was like worst transfer ever right? He didnt score many goals and considering his price he was useless.Okay, at least Amauri didnt score against us like this italian 15 milion piece of shit,man I am here writing like I am defending Amauri just to point out shitness of this transfer and idiocy of Bonucci

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
We were playing such a horrible game that any team would have equalized and even won this match but Chievo were extremely poor that they would never have score BUT Bonucci had to help them out there, he had to complete the comedy.
This!

yes Conte and our forwards are at fault for not scoring more than we did and securing the win,but the bonehead could and should have cleared that ball!

CityFanInPeace

Oct 2, 2011
Amauri was like worst transfer ever right? He didnt score many goals and considering his price he was useless.Okay, at least Amauri didnt score against us like this italian 15 milion piece of shit,man I am here writing like I am defending Amauri just to point out shitness of this transfer and idiocy of Bonucci
They talk of players who have no transfer value being the worst.

Bonucci has negative transfer value. He is a 30m striker for the opposition, 1 goal per game. Milan should pay his salary this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 436)