Where does he stand

• Legend

• Tuz Favorite

• Rookie

Results are only viewable after voting.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Apart from the own goal (I know) he had a decent game today. I won't blame him for this. The whole team along with the coach got exactly what was coming.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Why? Why did we buy? Why is he playing? How did he become a pro? Does Conte realize how much this clown is costing us?
Filthy piece of shit, belongs at inter with his friend ranochia

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
Apart from the own goal (I know) he had a decent game today. I won't blame him for this. The whole team along with the coach got exactly what was coming.
i dont agree with this bolded part asif, but the rest i agree with. guys say all you want about him, its not his fault the team was pressured into defending the entire time due to conte not doing anything to fix the problem that was leading to the donkeys countering us and hence pressuring a shaky bonehead. the blame def has to fall on conte and then on the team as a whole.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
And yet people continue to defend him and say he has potential to be a starter for us. What a joke.
not a chance in hell to be honest this guy can be a back up for a back up but never a starter he has flaws in his game that dont seem to be addressed. i feel he really crumbles when the pressure is on his side. and when there is no one to his rescue.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
His long range pass to Giacc in the first half was magnificent! Pirlo and Xavi would both arrange a meeting to view it and study that shit.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Juventino★★;3547286 said:
are you serious? decent game or not. it wont be excuse for his match costing mistakes
It's not an excuse. People can blame him for the goal, I don't mind that. But he didn't lose us points today, our tactics did. We should have had an easy game, instead we delivered it on a platter to Chievo.

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 03:26 ----------

His long range pass to Giacc in the first half was magnificent! Pirlo and Xavi would both arrange a meeting to view it and study that shit.
Which should have been squared and scored. But we suck.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
It's not an excuse. People can blame him for the goal, I don't mind that. But he didn't lose us points today, our tactics did. We should have had an easy game, instead we delivered it on a platter to Chievo.

---------- Post added 04.03.2012 at 03:26 ----------

Which should have been squared and scored. But we suck.
:tup:

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
a real CB would have worked out his feet and cleared the ball, but the fuckhead that this pezzo di merda is, shot it into his own net.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 13, Guests: 497)