Klaas Jan Huntelaar (3 Viewers)

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

Iaquinta is NOT the replacement for Trezeguet. He will be a roster player. He is versatile, scored lots of goals in the last years and, unlike Huntelaar, Iaquinta is proven in Italy!

And don't compare us to ManU an Bayern. ManU is in a different world at the moment, Bayern's season starts sooner than us etc.
We should compare our market situation with the other Italian teams, and they didn't do much more than us, untill now.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Durden

May 11, 2006
Moratti is behind all of this. Im starting my own investigation now and if all I need is the same degree of evidence they had against us it wont take more that a couple of hours..

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
This is getting way too funny. Why don't you all stop cursing Secco and wait till we get some new players. The season has just ended. Lets wait and judge on the 1st September.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!

Iaquinta is NOT the replacement for Trezeguet. He will be a roster player. He is versatile, scored lots of goals in the last years and, unlike Huntelaar, Iaquinta is proven in Italy!

And don't compare us to ManU an Bayern. ManU is in a different world at the moment, Bayern's season starts sooner than us etc.
We should compare our market situation with the other Italian teams, and they didn't do much more than us, untill now.....
Good to see some racional thinking in this thread.

I have been saying this since the first day of these transfer, Iaquinta is a great player to have in our bench, he is no replacement for Trez, and the intention of these transfer is not to replace Trez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)