Klaas Jan Huntelaar (12 Viewers)

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
you have valid points, I would have thought that since spanish and italian football is so different we could get Huntelaar to adjust quicker and easier then Diego would.
I can see your point. Yes, not all the strikers in La Liga will fit in Italy, that's why we've to evaluate players. I think that Milito is already better than lots of strikers in Serie A and he can make miracles in Italy. Watch him and you can judge. ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
hmmm wouldn't it be great if secco announced tomorrow that we got henry :p and next week he announces we got etoó :p
Eto'o :yuck:

I have no real worries over Hunter managing to adjust to Italy as most of his goals are from close in and are all about being in the right place at the right time. A dangerous position in Holland is still dangerous in Italy even if the defenders may stop the ball getting to you as much because they are of a higher standard than the Dutch.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Henry would be awesome altough I can`t see it happen
I would be glad to see Tevez too he reminds me a lot of Del Piero!!!
maybe he could succeed him in a couple of years

Adzke

May 19, 2007
Eto'o :yuck:

I have no real worries over Hunter managing to adjust to Italy as most of his goals are from close in and are all about being in the right place at the right time. A dangerous position in Holland is still dangerous in Italy even if the defenders may stop the ball getting to you as much because they are of a higher standard than the Dutch.
:tup:

Thunderball

May 4, 2007
Forget Huntelaar and Milito, Iaquinta is gonna be Trez's substitute.
I'm not so sure... I think Iaquinta was signed as Zalayeta's replacement, as due to the likelihood that Del Piero and Trezeguet would not both be available for the entire season.

I think they genuinely hoped to keep Trezeguet. Huntelaar, Milito, Bianchi, Quagliarella are now realistic options, since Trez's transfer fee ought to cover one of them at least.

Guys like Villa and Tevez might be a little out of reach though.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
if secco don'T get hunter he can f****** himself
we lost trez and now? iaquinta ah come on ..... i'm really pissed of... we lose one of our best players and still have none to replace him...we'll talk next year when iaquinta scored 2 goals

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
we lost trez and now? iaquinta ah come on ..... i'm really pissed of... we lose one of our best players and still have none to replace him...we'll talk next year when iaquinta scored 2 goals
lol i really hope we buy someone like huntelaar or on his level and above, no less.

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002

hahahaha, mercato window isn't open yet

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)