'The fans will be honoured to be Juventini’
'The past is the past, we’re working for the future’
Gila: Only Juve
He is ready to leave Milan for La Signora

Buy on AliExpress.com

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
cant have gila and hunter togethere,only one of them could come
gila wont leave milan to come to juve and find himself in the same situation,a bit better though.
he will come to be a starter

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Its great to know that Ranieri first choice to replace Trez is Huntelaar, even ahead of Gilardino and Bianchi, finally some comonsence in our transfer department

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
Tottenham Closing On Sneijder

Tottenham are reportedly closing in on their second major signing of the summer with Wesley Sneijder believed to be bound for White Hart Lane.
The Dutchman is the latest in a long-line of left-sided wingers to be linked with a move to Spurs as Martin Jol looks to end the search for what could be described as the missing part of the jigsaw.

Following on from the expensive arrival of left-back Gareth Bale, Sneijder could be another £10m signing should he move to Ajax where he has two years left to run on his current deal.

Jol will know much about Sneijder from his time in Holland, while Spurs have been interested in the player for some time as he targeted by previous sporting director Frank Arnesen.

Tottenham, who finished fifth in the Premiership this season, have also been associated with moves for Morten Gamst Pedersen, Luis Figo and Martin Petrov.

http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=323031

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
And another good talent goes to the EPL. To be honest, that league won't suit Sneijder whatsoever. He would be more useful in Italy or Spain where the ball is played on the ground more and he won't get crunched every tackle.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
Trez is already our hero,his leaving wont change anything

Hunter-Palladino-Del Piero-Iaquinta-Giovinco:tup:

we cant buy Hunter and Gilardino together
I'd rather have Gila than Iaquinta!

Gila is overated!
I don't know about that. He used to play very well for Milan, but got sidelined and was left to "vegetate". If he is given a chance he may recover his previous form. I'll give some kudos for wanting to play for us despite no CL this year.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
Hunter would be cheaper and is more talented so i would go 4 him...i think we will only get Mavuba for CM...Sneijder looks like a dream

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)