Klaas Jan Huntelaar (11 Viewers)

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Huntelaar was reported in L'Equipe last Thursday as saying that he needs another season at Ajax. Manchester United tried for - and failed - to sign him 7 days ago. Since then they have turned their attention to Nicholas Anelka. Juventus seems to be struggling to find the right replacement for Trez and it seems to be finding adequate cover for the main striker that is holding the deals back.

What appears to be the case at the moment is (in my view) :_

80% + certain :-

Barzagli ... Almiron .... Iaquinta

50/50 at best :-

Diego Milito

25% at best:-

Mavuba.......Quagliarella...... Gilberto Silva

No better than 10%:-

Lampard..... Huntelaar....... Sissoko

That said, there is still every likelehood that Juventus will sign a player who no-one is expecting.

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
Huntelaar was reported in L'Equipe last Thursday as saying that he needs another season at Ajax. Manchester United tried for - and failed - to sign him 7 days ago. Since then they have turned their attention to Nicholas Anelka. Juventus seems to be struggling to find the right replacement for Trez and it seems to be finding adequate cover for the main striker that is holding the deals back.

What appears to be the case at the moment is (in my view) :_

80% + certain :-

Barzagli ... Almiron .... Iaquinta

50/50 at best :-

Diego Milito

25% at best:-

Mavuba.......Quagliarella...... Gilberto Silva

No better than 10%:-

Lampard..... Huntelaar....... Sissoko

That said, there is still every likelehood that Juventus will sign a player who no-one is expecting.

Wtf?We were not even linked with him lately?!Or you meant his brother Gabriel Milito...And I think the chance of gettin Mavuba is higher than 25%.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
well after rumours linking Trez to Valenica + his gesture of signaling his 15 goals and the I`m out of here signal Trez would surely be sold probably to Valencia

The replacement I`m really convinced it is Huntellar

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
well after rumours linking Trez to Valenica + his gesture of signaling his 15 goals and the I`m out of here signal Trez would surely be sold probably to Valencia

The replacement I`m really convinced it is Huntellar

Bring on The Hunter and I thanks Trez for all the goals he scored for Juve. :pint:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
Huntelaar is a good striker and is expected to be better in the near future. But in my opinion, a player like Diego Milito is exactly what we need in such a critical period in the club's history, especially with Trezeguet leaving Turin.

May 22, 2007
Huntelaar is a good striker and is expected to be better in the near future. But in my opinion, a player like Diego Milito is exactly what we need in such a critical period in the club's history, especially with Trezeguet leaving Turin.
what do you mean when you say about how we need diego? surely klaas would do a better job then him

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
I must agree with U Ahmed about D. Milito. He played good last night and think he could be good. Even I still prefer Trez to stay, but that's now highly unlikely :sad:

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
what do you mean when you say about how we need diego? surely klaas would do a better job then him
Diego Milito is the 2nd goal scorer in La Liga this season. He is at his peak, the optimum age for a footballer and the best player who can replace Trezeguet. On the contrary, Huntelaar is young and all his experience is gained from the dutch league.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)