Klaas Jan Huntelaar (8 Viewers)

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Iaquinta is a good player.
I still see here little girls that get horney when they hear Huntelaar.
As I said before, Huntelaar is almost definetly staying for another year at Ajax.
For me, Iaquinta has prooven himself in the Italian competition and well he is World Champion although he didn't participate much. On the other hand, Huntelaar has prooven himself only just at Ajax, and not at international stage at all.
So I rather have Iaquinta because he is a hard worker and knows the Italian competition well.
I live in Holland and I often watch Huntelaar on television, and I can tell you, he is a nasty player when he's losing. He kicks players, makes very serious fouls when the referee isn't watching and all kind of stuff. His workload is much lesser then Iaquinta's. Maybe he is a very promising player for the future, and I rather have them both at Juve, but just as I said, Huntelaar wants to play another year at Ajax.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
what are you talking about guys?

Huntelaar proved himself in champions league

He scored brace against binter in his first match

enough?

yeah
turk to be honest i have this feeling that the hunter is like ibracadbra i dont know why may be its cos he will arrive from ajax but its just a feeling.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Juventus offer cash, Palladino for AC Milan's Gilardino
tribalfooball.com - June 11, 2007

Juventus will table a bid for AC Milan striker Alberto Gilardino this week.
Despite Gilardino's climbdown over the weekend regarding comments last week that he wants to leave Milan, Juve intend to bid for the Italy international, who remains a self-confessed Bianconeri fan.

Juve plan to test Milan's resolve by offering £10 million cash plus Italy U21 star Raffaele Palladino in exchange for Gilardino.

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006

Despite Gilardino's climbdown over the weekend regarding comments last week that he wants to leave Milan, Juve intend to bid for the Italy international, who remains a self-confessed Bianconeri fan.

Juve plan to test Milan's resolve by offering £10 million cash plus Italy U21 star Raffaele Palladino in exchange for Gilardino.
:rofl2:

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
Gilardino plzzzzzzzzzzzz come 2 juve den we dont need no iaquinta
del piero nd gilardino upfront world cup heroes and if we can keep him here bojinov/trez if he doesnt leeve we wuld have a perfect attack
now 2 work lon da defence

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005

if this deal is completed it will be written down in history books as the dumbest, transfer in the world!!!!!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)