Klaas Jan Huntelaar (6 Viewers)

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juve Iaquinta preso, Huntelaar piace più di Gila

09:09 del 11 giugno

L'olandese costa 18 milioni. Il milanista dipende da Henry, Adebayor e Kalou nel mirino. (Gazzetta dello sport)

Juventino007

Jun 11, 2007
i agree elayyan the 2 italians upfront wuld be great...
my hopeful juve.........
Buffon
Milito-------Grygera-----Barzagli------Chiellini
Salihmdzic----Gilberto-----Camo
Nedved
Del Piero------Gilardino
Subs:Bojinov,Zanetti,Boumsong,Almiron,Palladino

zizoufan

Z.Z T h e M a s t e r
May 25, 2004
do u like this offer zizo????
I don't of course. But i'm not supposed to believe every word the press is wrinting especially this website : tribalfootball.com

And everytime this website puts a new rumor everybody here is crying like a baby like it was a done deal. Grow up please ! that's all what I demand.
This forum is the best one a juventino could visit so don't ruin it.

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Gilardino still hasnt shown his best game at Milan, but to give them a hot prospect and £10 million would be stupid and a rip-off

Ahmedios

Nov 11, 2006
imo i think huntelaar is much better than trez. he has alot more talent which is obvious.
And I think that Diego Milito is far better than Huntelaar.

if this deal is completed it will be written down in history books as the dumbest, transfer in the world!!!!!!!!
Thanks, you said what I wanted to say. And I add that the dumbest part isn't just letting go of Palladino, but buying Gilardino would be a symbol of stupidity.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Juventus make £12M bid for Ajax star Huntelaar
tribalfooball.com - June 11, 2007

Juventus are stepping up their bid for Ajax striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar.
The Holland international has already agreed personal terms with Juve, says Corriere dello Sport, over a four-year contract worth £2 million-a-season.

Juve are now stepping up negotiations with Ajax over a fee for Huntelaar after David Trezeguet 's dramatic declaration yesterday that he intends to leave this summer.

A £12 million bid has been put forward to Ajax's board by Juve, to be paid in three installments.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)