Kingsley Coman (8 Viewers)

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The guy was a good player here even when given a chance.

He's a freaking winger and use to be played a a support striker. What kind of idiocy is this? One one one on the wing he's very hard to contain.
The funny thing is that he would have been useful now we have Mandzukic. Before he was almost useless because of the tactical restraints. No 4-3-3, no one to cross in to. It's easy to see the deal from both sides. Lots of what ifs but all parties made a choice, including Coman. Going over the thread with what ifs is like drunk texting your ex at 3am. And much like her Coman might have seemed great in a Juve shirt, he really wasn't, just misused potential.

farfan

Mar 12, 2016
Well he was a sub going against an Alex Sandro who was clearly waning in ET. Did he beat him time and again? I don't remember many, one right towards the end of ET. Alex Sandro isn't super fast and Coman is, so the 4th goal is a nice shot. Otherwise...congrats for genetics, I guess? .
I was more impressed with the finish and the cross tbh.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
I was more impressed with the finish and the cross tbh.
I did mention the finish. Maybe I'm too old and it's out of fashion but someone crossing the ball used to be pretty standard 10 years ago. Now it's all cutting in from the weaker side. Too many players cross like shit now.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
he asked for a transfer because he's a winger who was playing in a team that played with none. its as simple as that. Had nothing to do with money or thinking the grass is greener on the other side. I mean, we used him as a striker playing with his back to the goal most of the time. He just wanted to play for a team that utilized his skillset.

it was a very easy decision for him to make, I can't fault him for it.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
he asked for a transfer because he's a winger who was playing in a team that played with none. its as simple as that. Had nothing to do with money or thinking the grass is greener on the other side. I mean, we used him as a striker playing with his back to the goal most of the time. He just wanted to play for a team that utilized his skillset.

Reminds me of a certain Henry but the situation being the opposite. We played him on wings and he turned to a great striker... whilst well need I say more. His got huge potential I said it from day one to day ten but fuck shit. I ain't gonna go over that again. It's over we just need to learn from this.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

:tup:

It really isn't that complicated.

Square peg in a round hole scenario.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I've calmed down a little bit.

Coman made the right call for his career, he was brought on instead of Robben tonight. That wouldn't have happened here.

He doesn't owe us anything and he had every right to celebrate. I apologise for and take back my earlier posts.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
WHERE THE FUCK WAS THAT LEFT FOOT WHEN YOU WERE HERE ?

- - - Updated - - -

I've calmed down a little bit.

Coman made the right call for his career, he was brought on instead of Robben tonight. That wouldn't have happened here.

He doesn't owe us anything and he had every right to celebrate. I apologise for and take back my earlier posts.
Very mature post from you dude, yeah all of that is very true but still fuck him, at least for tonight. :D

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I think he improved himself playing in a more open league ,but i'm furious why didn't we negotiate a clause he cant play against us when he is on loan.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Bad transfer that finally bited us in the ass. Thats on you Marotta and Paraticci. Leanr your lesson.

And dont give me that "he doesnt wanted to be here" crap

WE FUKED THIS UP.-

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A man garbage is another man's treasure!

We knew the talent was there, we had the player, we could opt for a buy back clause like Morata's, but no, we were desperate to cash in just to add more Zaza, Hernanes, Pereyra depth...

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
A man garbage is another man's treasure!

We knew the talent was there, we had the player, we could opt for a buy back clause like Morata's, but no, we were desperate to cash in just to add more Zaza, Hernanes, Pereyra depth...
That's not true. The club wanted to keep him, but Coman insisted on going to Bayern after some phone calls with Guardiola. They offered 30 mil for a player that didn't play any good for us until this moment and we decided to accept and not make this player unhappy.

I have no regrets over Coman. Morata is 10 times the player and this is a transfer that I will sincerely regret.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003

So is Cuadrado, but fact is Bahern got the better deal. The least we could do is include the cause of him not paying us after they fucked us over in both deals. No point crying over spilt milk, he's not coming back here.

Jan 5, 2007
Why we are still talking about this.

Coman did the right thing to move, he will never get a chance here

And we get a good price for a player who we dont use and dont fit our playing style.

We sold a good player?! Yes we did, thats why we bought him in the first place but he has no place in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)