Kingsley Coman (15 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
From the posts here it seems like we couldn't wait to sell him, yet somehow I doubt that was the case, we knew how good he was, he just didn't want to stay here, and he made a good choice for himself, just like Pogba with man Utd. You win some you lose some
a 19 year old who is still under contract, unless you are Messi or Ronaldo, should never think that they are in a position to request a transfer

Buy on AliExpress.com

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
It's not like Pogba at Man U, Paul's contract expired.

This was a decision made by management, arguments can be made for and against, but they had options.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
I hate this response, "he didn't want to stay".

The guy is 19, we should have sat him down and told him its not his choice. Its not like his contract was expiring.

What was he going to do if he really did want to go and we didn't let him? Do you think he is really stupid enough to risk throwing away his career by refusing to play when he is so young?
This. Unacceptable to have attitudes like that in the squad. I find it hard to believe that we didn't explain the tactical future of the team, either.

Little shit just didn't want to stay with us.

rndmlgnd

Oct 29, 2015
We gave him plenty of opportunites to play and would've kept him here if he wanted to stay when Bayern called.

But Bayern said he'll play in the first-team straight away, and to us he was just a sub.
@Zlatan got it spot on, though.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not going to go over this too much, but that was a good game for him to come in, and he did well. CL is open football, Bundesliga is open football, he made a good choice. Morata looks like Messi in this competition, Serie A is not the same no matter what jokes are made, you don't get to run beyond players like that.

Not really arsed about the 4th goal because that happens a million times in that situation, but it was a good cross for the second. Evra messed up though.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not going to go over this too much, but that was a good game for him to come in, and he did well. CL is open football, Bundesliga is open football, he made a good choice. Morata looks like Messi in this competition, Serie A is not the same no matter what jokes are made, you don't get to run beyond players like that.

Not really arsed about the 4th goal because that happens a million times in that situation, but it was a good cross for the second. Evra messed up though.
:tup:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Not sure what you guys are expecting from a 19 year old winger .

He beat his man repeatedly , delivered an accurate cross ,and scored a goal .. You can't ask for more from a Winger in a big CL game like this .
Go fuck yourself as well.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Second time he really impresses me. He knew what he was doing, was calm and very mature. Great cross too.

My problem with him was that I didnt think he had any brains but he is increasingly showing that he does. The move was right for him as we can see today and we never played with wingers so it was natural we'd sell.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Not sure what you guys are expecting from a 19 year old winger .

He beat his man repeatedly , delivered an accurate cross ,and scored a goal .. You can't ask for more from a Winger in a big CL game like this .
Well he was a sub going against an Alex Sandro who was clearly waning in ET. Did he beat him time and again? I don't remember many, one right towards the end of ET. Alex Sandro isn't super fast and Coman is, so the 4th goal is a nice shot. Otherwise...congrats for genetics, I guess? The goal surprised me because every time he came inside before that he looked like he had absolutely nothing on his left, he just passed the ball. He wanted to go outside every time.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
I hate this response, "he didn't want to stay".

The guy is 19, we should have sat him down and told him its not his choice. Its not like his contract was expiring.

What was he going to do if he really did want to go and we didn't let him? Do you think he is really stupid enough to risk throwing away his career by refusing to play when he is so young?
Good point.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)