Kingsley Coman (19 Viewers)

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
I understand you are hurt for confusing the two names.
Where did I confuse the names? How is this Marotta's fault, Coman wanted to leave, so fuck him. If Morata had scored one of his many chances against Sevilla, we'd progress tuesday against Dynamo Kiev

Rufio

Nov 24, 2012
"Of course they were upset, but this is football."
“I certainly can’t be disappointed on their behalf, I am part of Bayern now."

I see no harm, you niggaz are salty as fuck

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Exactly. The kid is living a dream and people act like because they wore our colors before they can't be happy with progressing. :lol:

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Hust plz.

He should not be there in first place. And he fuked us right in the ass because of our board failed to keep him.

We should be happy about it and because he is prigressing into a stellar winger?.

We lost the asset, and at the same time that asset killed us in the CL. All this points to Marotta no matter how you sugar coat it.

We just simply cant let be stolen of our players like that. Pure idiocy

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I have had some time to think about this.

It is no secret that I am probably the loudest opponent of this transfer, considering that one of the mantras of this organization is to acquire and cultivate young talent to bring forward the new generation of Juventus. Hated it from day one, still hate it now. Fine.

I'll tell you what. I will reserve judgment to see what Marotta gets with that 21 million from Bayern in the Summer of 2017, to see if he can get a player to match the quality of a then 21 year old Kingsley Coman who, based on the development curve that we are seeing, will have played two full season with ample playing time both domestically and in the CL for one of the top 3 clubs in the world, and already capped for the French NT at the age of 19.

We will see what Marotta does with that money. Can't say that it will be 28 million because he already received 5 of that (Hi Hernanes), and will get two million at the end of this season (Hi.....................I have no idea).

If he gets someone with that money who is on the same level or better than a 21 year old Coman, then I will gladly eat my words.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Hust plz.

He should not be there in first place. And he fuked us right in the ass because of our board failed to keep him.

We should be happy about it and because he is prigressing into a stellar winger?.

We lost the asset, and at the same time that asset killed us in the CL. All this points to Marotta no matter how you sugar coat it.

We just simply cant let be stolen of our players like that. Pure idiocy
What formation have we used or has Allegri asked players for that uses pure wingers?

None. Let it go.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and paying 28m for a kid isn't exactly "stolen".

If anything, we stole him from PSG for free.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

It is no secret that I am probably the loudest opponent of this transfer, considering that one of the mantras of this organization is to acquire and cultivate young talent to bring forward the new generation of Juventus. Hated it from day one, still hate it now. Fine.

I'll tell you what. I will reserve judgment to see what Marotta gets with that 21 million from Bayern in the Summer of 2017, to see if he can get a player to match the quality of a then 21 year old Kingsley Coman who, based on the development curve that we are seeing, will have played two full season with ample playing time both domestically and in the CL for one of the top 3 clubs in the world, and already capped for the French NT at the age of 19.

We will see what Marotta does with that money. Can't say that it will be 28 million because he already received 5 of that (Hi Hernanes), and will get two million at the end of this season (Hi.....................I have no idea).

If he gets someone with that money who is on the same level or better than a 21 year old Coman, then I will gladly eat my words.
:tup:

Ill see what Marotta does this summer and the next one to judge. The last mercato is turning to be kind of weird..not all signings.. but some of them do.

What formation have we used or has Allegri asked players for that uses pure wingers?

None. Let it go.
We have used uadrado a couple of times as a winger in 433. Coman could have been useful. Even yesterday he could have been used. Anyways, its clear we dont have a winger formation, but taking in consideration we have an option on Berardi and we will most likely buy cuardado..it was not illogical to hold tight to coman until we decided what formation play (we were follwing cuadrado and we knew the berardi situation way before we decided to sell Coman). Until today, let me tell you, we dont know what formation suits us better.

Oh and paying 28m for a kid isn't exactly "stolen".

If anything, we stole him from PSG for free.
28 mils for him will be peanuts in 2 years. he will turn into a star. Yeh we get 28 mils "for free". but in a team that is craving for talented players and dont have the money to splash for them... this deal was a mistake. PSG gave us a great winger on a platter, and we sold him to buy who?.

Mar 3, 2014
Coman was a vulture yesterday. He came in and took advantage of an exhausted team that had to press. He would have been much less effective if we hadn't screwed up so badly with our substitutions.

I'll always be salty about this loss because if it wasn't for:
-Allegri getting tactics SO wrong in the second half
-Referees

We would have won. Bayern is lucky to have one that match. Without both of the refs help, and Allegri's rare tactical brainfart, we would have gone on.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Wow scored a goal after coming on as a late sub against tired defense in +100th minute of the game. Pretty certain if this guy started the game hed be invisible.

- - - Updated - - -

Coman was a vulture yesterday. He came in and took advantage of an exhausted team that had to press. He would have been much less effective if we hadn't screwed up so badly with our substitutions.

I'll always be salty about this loss because if it wasn't for:
-Allegri getting tactics SO wrong in the second half
-Referees

We would have won. Bayern is lucky to have one that match. Without both of the refs help, and Allegri's rare tactical brainfart, we would have gone on.
The second line :tup:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Either way you slice it, the agreement was remarkably poor. Not only do we lose one of the best talents in Europe, we lose him to one of our main rivals in Europe. We shouldn't be dealing with Bayern unless we're trying to obtain one of their players. But even if that was the case with Gotze, it still might not work anyway. Even if we say that nothing could be done to keep him (which is simply a lie), his transfer value now looks like a steal compared to other deals presented in Europe. I also don't buy the formation argument either since it's silly to not have various options to pull from. Not to mention we do have Cuadrado who is a winger who can play deeper. So simply put, a lot of fans are simply delusional and will be even more so now. It's only the beginning.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
What I don't get is the rumor I heard recently was that they shipped out Coman to prevent him competing with Dybala for pitch time.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
:tup:

Ill see what Marotta does this summer and the next one to judge. The last mercato is turning to be kind of weird..not all signings.. but some of them do.

We have used uadrado a couple of times as a winger in 433. Coman could have been useful. Even yesterday he could have been used. Anyways, its clear we dont have a winger formation, but taking in consideration we have an option on Berardi and we will most likely buy cuardado..it was not illogical to hold tight to coman until we decided what formation play (we were follwing cuadrado and we knew the berardi situation way before we decided to sell Coman). Until today, let me tell you, we dont know what formation suits us better.

28 mils for him will be peanuts in 2 years. he will turn into a star. Yeh we get 28 mils "for free". but in a team that is craving for talented players and dont have the money to splash for them... this deal was a mistake. PSG gave us a great winger on a platter, and we sold him to buy who?.
So we used the 433 a "couple" times. Yeah. He would have loved being used a "couple" of times. :howler:

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 19)