Kingsley Coman (9 Viewers)

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
He'll be worth more than 28 million when Bayern get finished with him.
He's 19 years old, has played in key matches for one of the biggest clubs in the world, and has been called up to the National Team.

On the curve that he is on right now, he will be worth more than that, and it won't even be close

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
He's 19 years old, has played in key matches for one of the biggest clubs in the world, and has been called up to the National Team.

On the curve that he is on right now, he will be worth more than that, and it won't even be close
He's regarded as the best talent under 20 in the world by many. He's probably already 50M or more now.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
From the posts here it seems like we couldn't wait to sell him, yet somehow I doubt that was the case, we knew how good he was, he just didn't want to stay here, and he made a good choice for himself, just like Pogba with man Utd. You win some you lose some

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I don't care if he's here or not. It's just the fact that he had to score against us, it just had to be him, the guy that we technically still own.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
From the posts here it seems like we couldn't wait to sell him, yet somehow I doubt that was the case, we knew how good he was, he just didn't want to stay here, and he made a good choice for himself, just like Pogba with man Utd. You win some you lose some
I hate this response, "he didn't want to stay".

The guy is 19, we should have sat him down and told him its not his choice. Its not like his contract was expiring.

What was he going to do if he really did want to go and we didn't let him? Do you think he is really stupid enough to risk throwing away his career by refusing to play when he is so young?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)