Kenan Yıldız (7 Viewers)

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
For Turkey he plays as pure CF too.
I could imagine us playing 4231 next season:
Vlaho
Chiesa Yildiz Soule

but for that u need two holding mids, which we are currently lacking. And of course a new coach lol.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Vlaho
Chiesa Yildiz Soule

but for that u need two holding mids, which we are currently lacking. And of course a new coach lol.
Agree to some extant.

We played 4231 with Pjanic and Khedira and it worked.

We don't necessarily need holding mids but a coach with balls.

You have 3 young guns in Chiesa, Yildiz and Soule. They can run and cover a lot.

Jun 16, 2020
Allegri resting Yildiz and fielding Milik against Empoli is still beyond me. Milik instantly repaid Allegri's trust with a brainfart red card. And that's the start our losing streak.
And afterwards being as stubborn as possible in saying he’d do it again.

- - - Updated - - -

Vlaho
Chiesa Yildiz Soule

Put Loca and Fagioli behind them.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

- - - Updated - - -

At first glance i would say it won't work, but then we had Khedira and Pjanic playing in that setup.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

At first glance i would say it won't work, but then we had Khedira and Pjanic playing in that setup.

Jun 16, 2020

- - - Updated - - -

We are brainwashed into thinking that we only need muscles, im sure that if the work rate of the team is very high and you adapt by playing a more possession based approach you’ll probably have a good team. And of course we’ll play more than 50 games so rotation and a good DM for behind Loca is needed.

Lets remember the Benta/Rabiot/Loca nightmare pivots, you definitely need someone who has great vision and passing.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Allegri resting Yildiz and fielding Milik against Empoli is still beyond me. Milik instantly repaid Allegri's trust with a brainfart red card. And that's the start our losing streak.
You mean benching Yildiz because his head was getting too big because I think we won like 6 in a row with him.

Imagine stumbling onto a catalyst for your team and voluntarily pulling the E brake and crashing the whole team.

Durden

May 11, 2006
Yes of course. I could just see him playing the 9 under Motta. Not as a starter, but rotating as 9, LW and maybe RW.

Pretty sure he would not be used as CAM under Motta though

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
We are brainwashed into thinking that we only need muscles, im sure that if the work rate of the team is very high and you adapt by playing a more possession based approach you’ll probably have a good team. And of course we’ll play more than 50 games so rotation and a good DM for behind Loca is needed.

Lets remember the Benta/Rabiot/Loca nightmare pivots, you definitely need someone who has great vision and passing.
You're right, that was the exact thought I had at first.

If we have CBs and FBs waiting to receive possession and distribute it forward then those two could do well

Oct 28, 2015
With enough playing time, a coach with a more attacking idea and lots of trust, Kenan will become our "Musiala“ or "Foden“, I’m pretty convinced!

Later in his career, he might even become a CF, but for now I’d play him as a trequartista or hybrid-winger, much like Musiala or Foden are.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Needs to be be given more minutes, even if he doesn’t necessarily start every game should at least be subbed in way earlier to be able to make an impact, i really don’t like the way he’s been excessively sidelined post Inda game…

Also, absolutely needs to play alongside Chiesa and Vlahovic, there’s no such thing as them not being able to fit together.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
for me until vlahovic is here, he's our 9
Sadly Vlahovic is on 12m a season salary and he is performing like a €4m a season guy. His market value is around the same as when we bought him because he managed to score 15 goals this season. Any offer should and will be evaluated. Especially if we sign Thiago Motta as our coach: the way he has instructed Zirkzee to participate in the buildingup and defensive phases of the game i'm not sure Vlahovic is super capable. We still have €30m on the books of Vlahovic. If we can get an offer of say €70-80m we would boost the transfer budget and cut down on a massive salary. Lautaro Martinez earns €11m a season btw. Just saying. You may like Dusan but for what Juve pay he is a massive disappointment.

See my latest post here:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/build-predict-your-juve.42426/page-231

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)