Build/Predict Your Juve (62 Viewers)

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
:giu:
lineup (1).png

OUTBOUND
  • Try and negotiate a termination with Allegri. Otherwise eat the shit just cut him off for his remaining 12m a year salary
  • Sell Vlahovic to reduce the wage bill. He's on 12m a year! Vlahovic earns too much for what he offers and isn't a perfect fit for Mottas system. Let's cash in while he has had a somewhat acceptable season scoring 15 goals.
  • Sell Szczesny as he also earns incredible 12m a year
  • Alex Sandro is out third highest paid player at 11m a year. Let that sink in.. Bye!
  • Sell Bremer if Man United present a serious offer. He's on 9m a year
  • Getting Pogba off the wage bill will be good as well.
  • Rabiot also makes 9m a year. The only player somewhat worth his salary but he is not committed to lets not spend time on him.
  • Rugani needs to go as well. He's on 6m a year! Wow..
  • Milik is on 4.5m but he's just not been stable enough and has zero resell value. Bye
  • Kean is on 4.0m and could be considered but he has been so poor this season i'm giving up on him
  • Kostic at 3.2m is also set to leave. He just doesn't fit in with Mottas system

INBOUND (Let's set a salary cap at 6m a year. Chiesa earns 9m but he's our undisputed star player)
  • Zirkzee
  • Zaccagni
  • Koopmeiners
  • Soulé back please!
  • Zhegrova is a right winger we're linked with but i've never heard of him before..
  • Rovella has been good in Lazio. Let's bring him back next season
  • Frabotta has 20 games in Serie B. Not great but I have a feeling Cambiaso will play all games anyway
  • Calafiori
  • Huijsen
  • Kayode
  • Di Gregorio, a cheaper option to Carnesecchi.

Juventus salaries and contract status

Last edited:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not sure if we should go for an LB and use Cambiaso on the right or go for a RB abrunde him in the left…

Also, Chiesa and Soulé are normally playing in the opposite side, no?
Chiesa plays on the left for us and Soulé is predominantly on the right for Frosinone.

I still fear we will sell Bremer and possibly even Soulé, which I certainly don’t wanna happen!

So the backline could also be:

Cambiaso - Calafiori - Lacroix - Danilo

Bayern might want so sell Mazraoui, who could be a pretty good choice for a new RB.
(And can also play as LB.)

Apart from that, we need another midfielder to partner Locatelli in the double pivot.
Not too sure who we could go for here though, ti be honest!

I don’t see someone like Koopmeiners or Ferguson work here, players like Hojbjerg or Ederson might be more fitting.
Fuck HoleBurger. We need someone much better if we're going to deploy Suckatelli in a double pivot.

- - - Updated - - -

Coach: Motta (likes 4231)

Vlahovic
Chiesa - Yildiz/Ferguson/Koopmeiners- Soule
Amrabat - Locatelli
Cambiaso - Calafiori - Bremer - Kayode
Carnessechi

:boh:
I like it, but where are we getting the money from. That midfield is still borderline trash though.

- - - Updated - - -

:giu:
lineup (1).png

OUTBOUND

• Sell Vlahovic to reduce the wage bill. He's on 12m a year! Vlahovic earns too much for what he offers and isn't a perfect fit for Mottas system. Let's cash in while he has had a somewhat acceptable season scoring 15 goals.
  • Rabiot also makes 9m a year. The only player somewhat worth his salary but he is not committed to lets not spend time on him.

INBOUND
  • Rovella has been good in Lazio. Let's bring him back next season
  • Frabotta has 20 games in Serie B. Not great but I have a feeling Cambiaso will play all games anyway

Juventus salaries and contract status
:rofl: :howler:

Midfield is somehow even worse with Suckatelli and McNuggets starting in a double pivot - we're not Frosinone.

Gatti as a starter in a back 4? :snoop: :lol2:

Why is Danilo still playing RB in 2024? :b81:

Last edited:

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
It's simple. We sell who we gotta sell then we buy

Carnesecchi
A new Vidal
A new Lichtsteiner

Then we're back. If we have time and money we get somebody better than Soulé and swap him out.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I like it, but where are we getting the money from. That midfield is still borderline trash though.
Its mostly fantasy. I agree the midfield isn't ideal but it's probably the best we could hope for. Instead of Amrabat maybe we'll just have to stick with a Rabiot-Loca/Mckennie double pivot for one season. As for the CAM I think it's probably better to pass on Ferguson/Koop and give Yildiz the chance, use that money to fix the defense with the aforementioned names. Di Gregorio could perhaps be a cheaper alternative to Carnessechi.

I'm happy with the attack as it is with Soule returning, though perhaps we should cash in on Vlahovic. I don't know enough about this Zirkzee dude to judge whether or not he's a suitable replacement.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
One top player in midfield can make quite a lot of difference, like Pirlo in 2011.
Ødegaard would have been ideal, but it's impossible to get him.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
Motta's back four is more suitable to players that have more defensive awareness and ability.
They take turn to overlap or advance to holding mid when in attacking phase. So whoever remain at backline must be strong defensively. But of course they have to be comfortable with the ball at the same time as modern style to build from the back.
Somehow similar to pep's back four at city. With some differences in role of course. But that's what the team with attacking style more balanced.

I also think that in motta tactic, yildiz can play zirkzee role.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
One top player in midfield can make quite a lot of difference, like Pirlo in 2011.
Ødegaard would have been ideal, but it's impossible to get him.

There are good options outside top teams we can target. Maybe last club we should shop at as brokeventus. But for example Benfica has two of them, wonderkid teen DM playmaker Joao Neves, who nvm we should probably forget cuz he will go to Premier League for 70-90m, fleece Man U or Chelsea.

The other is more ready and notable but most likely be more low key figure for signing because he wants to leave and been adamant about it. Price most likely 30-50m, volatile and inconsistent but feels like a Pjanic clone except little more aggressive:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Coach: Motta (likes 4231)

Vlahovic
Chiesa - Yildiz/Ferguson/Koopmeiners- Soule
Amrabat - Locatelli
Cambiaso - Calafiori - Bremer - Kayode
Carnessechi

:boh:
Unrealistic IMO. We have a budget of €30m before sales.
Koopmeiners will cost €40-50m
Carnesecchi will cost €40-50m
Calafiori will cost €20-30m
Kayode will cost €15-20m

And then there's the wages.. We are bleeding money mate. This club needs to cut costs and sell before we buy

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zero chance Carneschi will cost 40-50m.

In fact we shouldn't sign any goalie that costs more then 15-20m currently. It's a position you can make do with a good player don't need a great one. Certainly the last position to make big spending on in current game. Together with some fullbacks perhaps (the kind that cant contribute in attack).

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kayode will cost €15-20m

And then there's the wages.. We are bleeding money mate. This club needs to cut costs and sell before we buy
You sell Bremer for 70 million, bring in Calafiori, Thuram from Lille (60 million), Lacroix from Wolfsburg for 20 million, and postpone Carnesechi to next year.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Kayode will cost €15-20m

Koop will probably cost more therefore Im definitely against signing him. 30M+some player - no problem but thats about it.
Carnesecchi 40M - The guy is just a good GK for his age. He is not the next Buffon... Definitely avoid. Also Woj is better so why downgrade and pay where there is no need for that?
Calafiori - Honestly speaking never watched him but if he is a good defender - Sure 20M is a good price for a promising defender. 30M? He needs to be a really top young defender which means he should enter our first 11 and play alongside an even higher valued CB.
Kayode - Saw him yesterday and judging by that - 15M or 20M is a steal as this guy is extremely young IIRC and has some great potential. He defends well and also attack, he has speed and should fit any coach we bring (or even in the scenario of keeping Allegri which is another nightmare season but he would still fit his plans)

I`d love us to somehow do a Higuain on Osimeh - The guy is simply a monster.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Koop will probably cost more therefore Im definitely against signing him. 30M+some player - no problem but thats about it.
Carnesecchi 40M - The guy is just a good GK for his age. He is not the next Buffon... Definitely avoid. Also Woj is better so why downgrade and pay where there is no need for that?
Calafiori - Honestly speaking never watched him but if he is a good defender - Sure 20M is a good price for a promising defender. 30M? He needs to be a really top young defender which means he should enter our first 11 and play alongside an even higher valued CB.
Kayode - Saw him yesterday and judging by that - 15M or 20M is a steal as this guy is extremely young IIRC and has some great potential. He defends well and also attack, he has speed and should fit any coach we bring (or even in the scenario of keeping Allegri which is another nightmare season but he would still fit his plans)

Would you do a straight swap Dusan for Osimhen?

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010

Its always the amortisation and salary, But if we have to lower our cost even more then we are fucked tbh. Lets not also forget that this mercato we wont have any buy out clause to trigger - last mercato we had Locatelli for 36m and Kean for 30m. Mercato before it was Chiesa for 44 m.
Also there is a big relief with the Pogba salary, im not sure about his cost, but its easily 10m +. There is also extra money from that bullshit club world cup. I would say we will have some transfer kitty this time if we manage to qualify for CL.
We can lower the costs by spreading some of the players amortisation - mainly Vlahovic (annual cost of 31.8m), Bremer (annual cost of 16.4m) and Chiesa (annual cost of 23m)
Meaning we should either sell them or sign new long terms contracts with them. Chelsea is doing similiar shit with new signed players, they sign them for a very long contract (7 or 8 years) meaning their annual cost is lesser, as its spread over all the years of contracts.
Then u have guys like Sandro, whos annual cost is 12.3m - meaning his departure could easily cover us Calafiori signing.
Kean annual cost is 12.9m another one who could bring so relief.
If we intend to go for Carnesecchi then i guess that Szczesny is out - his cost is 13.5m per year - his departure could almost cover Carnesecchi.

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Contract expires this summer
  1. Sandro: leave
  2. Rabiot: prolly won't extend
  3. Rugani: extend with a reduced salary
Contract expires next summer
  1. Szczesny: keep but don't extend, sell? don't mind
  2. Perin: keep
  3. De Sciglio: haha
  4. Danilo: keep but don't extend
  5. Mckennie
  6. Iling
  7. Chiesa: pls keep
  8. Kean
How much we can make selling all three of Mckennie, Iling and Kean, and maybe even Szczesny?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
keep but don't extend
how it will work then? he comes to the club world cup, his contract expires at the middle of the tournament, and he leaves after a few matches into the tournament?

i think that if the club is at least remotely reasonable then for anyone in the 2nd category it's either sell now or extend

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)