Build/Predict Your Juve (36 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
The following individuals should never be seen at the J Stadium, unless they’re representing the other team:

Massimiliano Allegri
Alex Sandro
Mattia De Sciglio
Moise Kean
Fabio Miretti
Filip Kostic
You forgot Gatti. I hate that cunt. Suckatelli might also be added to the list soon. Please also include the most expensive Baguette to ever grace football pitches.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
I wanna like Miretti so bad. Marchisio being a late bloomer has given me so much hope probably where it doesn't belong
The strange thing with him is that it all seems like it's there, he has moments where you can really think damn he could be a great player but he hasn't strung it all together. His processing speed is just a bit slow. I think a loan might help him.

Oct 28, 2015
Next season there will be the WC for clubs and the final 4 for the Coppa or something like that, besides that doesn’t the CL gets a massive overhaul? And we’ll be having a summer with the Euro’s. I think that overall we need a quite big team, I wouldn’t be selling to many homegrown players just to cash in.
If I remember correctly, the new CL format basically only amounts to two additional games.
The club WC is what will fuck some of the players fitness and relaxation in the summer.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
The strange thing with him is that it all seems like it's there, he has moments where you can really think damn he could be a great player but he hasn't strung it all together. His processing speed is just a bit slow. I think a loan might help him.
Two seasons ago we were going to loan him and he said it was first team or he'd walk. Confident, but hasn't delivered. I don't know if he'd accept a loan now either

Jun 16, 2020
Gatti is Garbage with a capital G - fuck him. He epitomizes the term Jabroni.
I disagree, I quite like him. It isn’t his fault that he’s been used as a semi RB that often. Personally I think that he’ll be able to reach a higher level in regards to defending even if he isn’t the youngest.

On my selling list are Tek, Sandro, Kostic, De Sciglio, Caviglia, Rabiot, Pogba, Kean, Milik and Weah. The awkward part of these hypothetical sells is that we’ll receive very little financially.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I disagree, I quite like him. It isn’t his fault that he’s been used as a semi RB that often. Personally I think that he’ll be able to reach a higher level in regards to defending even if he isn’t the youngest.

On my selling list are Tek, Sandro, Kostic, De Sciglio, Caviglia, Rabiot, Pogba, Kean, Milik and Weah. The awkward part of these hypothetical sells is that we’ll receive very little financially.
I disagree. I don't think The Bricklayer is going to be anything special. I don't even believe he's good enough as a 4th choice CB - he gives me Legrotagglie vibes, and I hated that Mofo too. Average as fuck, if that even.

None of these players will generate shit. If we need funds, I'd sell Bremer, Iling, and McNuggets. Obviously, I'll not renew Fagiot, not even at 5 million per season.

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Gatti isnt as terrible as B81 makes him to be but he is definitely below par.
He has determination which is very good, he tries to be a leader which is also very good, most of the times he defend well, he helps in attack and even getting chances.
On the other hand he can play 80 minutes very well but give one bad pass to opposition or even score an own goal himself.
I can understand when it happens once or twice a season but in order to still be considered good you need to be above par in all the other games. He didnt do that much of a terrible job but he definitely didnt do a great job either.

To sum it all up - Gatti isnt a CB to be starting for Juve and Im not entirely sure about him as a sub (although Im okay with it for one season just to see how it works out).

- - - Updated - - -

I disagree. I don't think The Bricklayer is going to be anything special. I don't even believe he's good enough as a 4th choice CB - he gives me Legrotagglie vibes, and I hates that Mofo too. Average as fuck, if that even.

None of these players will generate shit. If we need funds, I'd sell Bremer, Iling, and McNuggets. Obviously, I'll not renew Fagiot, not even at 5 million per season.
Because he is actually at his level.. Both are not terrible defenders but both should still stay away from our starting 11.
Bremer - I wouldnt sell him since he is pretty much the only thing stable in our team.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Imo the jury is still out on Gatti, but the fate of others is crystal clear. I say we keep Gatti for another year while we sort out the obvious trash

Oct 28, 2015
Imo not starting material, at leas against the top third of the league, but as CB number 4 and RB number 3, he’s a fine squad player!

Especially with so many more games next season, due to the Club WC.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
gatti was terrible at the beginning, but showed potential. he's inconsistent just like most of our squad, that's the biggest issue. these aren't the numbers of a straight out shit player though:

1712232032521.png

1712232189564.png

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Is this what we want to see as a forum?

lineup.png

@U Picciriddu made the point that we don't necessarily need a physical destroyer in the centre, and could have Fagioli next to Locatelli.

Back in the day though we had titans at the back and even Mandzukic on the left. I think the success of this team depends on filling the left back position with a new Lichtsteiner. Soule I think will get doubled up on otherwise, which will then make Chiesa easier to mark out of the game, and the CMs too easy to press up on.

Jun 16, 2020

lineup.png

@U Picciriddu made the point that we don't necessarily need a physical destroyer in the centre, and could have Fagioli next to Locatelli.

Back in the day though we had titans at the back and even Mandzukic on the left. I think the success of this team depends on filling the left back position with a new Lichtsteiner. Soule I think will get doubled up on otherwise, which will then make Chiesa easier to mark out of the game, and the CMs too easy to press up on.
Might want to add Calafiori since he’s rumoured to come.

The sheer lack of experience in that team is obvious. Even if we had some hack where all of them would remain 100% fit and injury free we’d probably end up struggling . Fighting for the title and QF in CL would already be a huge achievement and might be too much to ask.

But for a director I think it would be very fair to understand the talent we have, understand how they might fit together in a system, find a coach who’s able to do it and mostly add the right players to the team. A Felipe Anderson for free has a lot of sense if I look to that team, its also about if you want instant succes or are we willing to be patient and let them grow together.

As for the Fagioli - Loca pivot, Pirlo as great as he was and Gattuso as limited as he was were a great duo. It’s really an understatement thinking that outmuscling your opponent there is what will grant the team defensive stability. Benta - Rabiot didn’t work because they defended that bad, it was also their cluelessness in the heart of the pitch what made us vulnerable.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2015

lineup.png

Not sure if we should go for an LB and use Cambiaso on the right or go for a RB abrunde him in the left…

Also, Chiesa and Soulé are normally playing in the opposite side, no?
Chiesa plays on the left for us and Soulé is predominantly on the right for Frosinone.

I still fear we will sell Bremer and possibly even Soulé, which I certainly don’t wanna happen!

So the backline could also be:

Cambiaso - Calafiori - Lacroix - Danilo

Bayern might want so sell Mazraoui, who could be a pretty good choice for a new RB.
(And can also play as LB.)

Apart from that, we need another midfielder to partner Locatelli in the double pivot.
Not too sure who we could go for here though, ti be honest!

I don’t see someone like Koopmeiners or Ferguson work here, players like Hojbjerg or Ederson might be more fitting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)