Build/Predict Your Juve (26 Viewers)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I wouldn't sell Bremer, Chiesa, Vlahovic, Fagioli, or Yildiz. Everyone else is dispensabe. I'd look at our garbage midfield and that overrated lumberjack Gatti to generate funds.
agreed on the main point and on the list of players too, even if i'd add cambiaso or remove chiesa depending on my mood lol, problem is that selling the midfield or gatti wouldn't generate shit. rabiot is practically a free agent already, the others have zero to pretty low market value. and to reinforce the squad we'd also need a few vidal, pogba, pirlo, licht type of deals which either don't exist or are pretty expensive

Buy on AliExpress.com

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
agreed on the main point and on the list of players too, even if i'd add cambiaso or remove chiesa depending on my mood lol, problem is that selling the midfield or gatti wouldn't generate shit. rabiot is practically a free agent already, the others have zero to pretty low market value. and to reinforce the squad we'd also need a few vidal, pogba, pirlo, licht type of deals which either don't exist or are pretty expensive
I'd sell Soule, Gatti, McNuggets, Suckatelli, and Barrenchea. I think these 5 can get us close to 110 million if we are lucky. With CL money and the CWC cash too, we could buy two quality players, one for midfield and a RB. We're not going to be able to revamp the squad in one summer, but I expect us to be more competitive next season, reach the CL QFs if we are fortunate, and then mount a title challenge in the 2025-2026 season.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
Chiesa,Vlahovic and Bremer are the ones you have to keep no matter what.
Sell youths rather than a proven and implemented player like Bremer.

Also what's the point of selling Bremer for 60-70 when you spent 50m last summer?
You'd make a +20 or +30m
Much better to sell Soulè,Yldiz or Iling since they are worth 0 on our books
I forgot about how the bookkeeping works. I listed Bremer out as there were rumours of Man United coming with €70m offer. But what's the point in selling Soule? He's been a rising star in Serie A this year and we don't have a right winger in the squad hence we tried hard for Berardi in the closing mercato.

I want the team next year to be built with an idea in mind. An idea to play 433 for instance. And then have two players for each position. Ideally a first choice that's "proven" and a "young gun" for rotation. So we'd need 11 players over the age of 23 with serie A experience and another 11 players under the age of 22 that has potential

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
Lets not sell Soule. We sign a young talent, he breaks into the first team, gets loaned and absolutely surpasses expectations... then we sell him? give him a chance ffs. Especially if it is to sign someone like Koopmeiners for more money.

- - - Updated - - -

Vlahovic, Chiesa, Soule, Yildiz
Locatelli, Fagioli
Cambiaso
Danilo, Bremer, Gatti, Rugani

Those are the players we need to keep, either because they are our best talents or because they are cheap and reliable options like the last 2 defenders.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
I forgot about how the bookkeeping works. I listed Bremer out as there were rumours of Man United coming with €70m offer. But what's the point in selling Soule? He's been a rising star in Serie A this year and we don't have a right winger in the squad hence we tried hard for Berardi in the closing mercato.

I want the team next year to be built with an idea in mind. An idea to play 433 for instance. And then have two players for each position. Ideally a first choice that's "proven" and a "young gun" for rotation. So we'd need 11 players over the age of 23 with serie A experience and another 11 players under the age of 22 that has potential
Because Soulè isn't a winger but a trequartista/ second striker.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011

Attachments

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
How much they say we have without sales?

- - - Updated - - -

Bremer is the sacrifice I would make. He can generate €60-70m that we would be able to reinvest. My idea is to also move towards a 4 man backline and so we don't need as many CBs for that but rather need to reinforce in other areas. I would rather sell Bremer and make the cash than letting all of our top prospects go, let alone Chiesa or Vlahovic
Well if we sell Bremer we need at least 2 top CBs and its not easy getting one so whats the plan?

No matter who the coach is:
CB - A must!
RB - recommended
CM - Unless the Argie becomes really good.

Attack - Yeah Vlahovic missed some but with better service he will be more automatic in his sense for goals.
A CM should help massively for it.

Then depending on the coach we need positions like RW in which we currently have non.

Coach if finances are that bad - One of De Zerbi and Motta.
Im more leaning towards Motta at the moment although I like D.Z

Last edited:

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
How much they say we have without sales?

- - - Updated - - -

Well if we sell Bremer we need at least 2 top CBs and its not easy getting one so whats the plan?

No matter who the coach is:
CB - A must!
RB - recommended
CM - Unless the Argie becomes really good.

Attack - Yeah Vlahovic missed some but with better service he will be more automatic in his sense for goals.
A CM should help massively for it.

Then depending on the coach we need positions like RW in which we currently have non.

Coach if finances are that bad - One of De Zerbi and Motta.
Im more leaning towards Motta at the moment although I like D.Z
Barcelona are after De Zerbi. He will cost €15m to take from Brighton. So he's out of the picture i guess.

OUT:
M. Allegri
-
Szczesny
Alex Sandro
Pogba
Kostic
De Sciglio
Rabiot
Nicolussi
Alcaraz
IllingJR
Kean

IN:
T. Motta? Italiano? Di Francesco? Palladino?
-
GK (Carnesecchi/Di Gregorio)
LB
LCB (Calafiori?)
RCB (Huijsen!)
LCM (Koopmeiners?, Ferguson?)
RCM (Rovella?)
RW (Anderson? Zaniolo? Berardi?)
RW (Soule!)

Squad for 2024/25 with min two players for each position:
GK: [Carnesecchi/Di Gregorio], Perin
LB: Cambiaso, [NEW LB]
LCB: Bremer, [Calafiori?], Rugani
RCB: Gatti, Djalo, [Huijsen!]
RB: Danilo, Weah
CDM: Locatelli, Boende
LCM: [Koopmeiners/Ferguson?], Miretti
RCM: Fagioli, McKennie [Rovella?]
LW: Chiesa, Yildiz
ST: Vlahovic, Milik
RW: [Anderson/Zaniolo/Berardi?], [Soule!]

Last edited:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
If we change to Motta and also 4-3-3 -
Bremer needs a good partner and we need a RB.
Midfield someone who can be the man in midfield starting attacks assisting and also scoring.
RW - 1 is a must 2 probably needed.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
With what we have coming back from loan this fall, assuming zero additions, let's revisit one of my FM classic formations.

Or as I call it: How I Learned to Love Asymmetry

chrome_LwXRFXuPKM.png

Maintain the flexible hybrid three-at-the-back with Danilo is a pseudo RB/CB position. He's exposed but also a smart enough player (usually) to not get caught out. This requires flexibility from Fagioli and Locatelli to know when to slide to the right and fill empty space both defensively but also offensively.

It's far more attacking but I think the players have the defensive chops to be able to hold their own if they press ruthlessly. Non-stop pressing.

Ideally you replace Fagioli with a true Box-to-Box midfielder/destroyer like prime Vidal was for us to completely disrupt the opponent's midfield. Chiesa plays as a pure inverted winger who can cut in and create space for Yildiz to move centrally or push the wing and cross into the box. Soule has the same flexibility be out wide or cut centrally and be a threat. Really our whole struggles with wingers comes down to the problem we've had since our midfield left. We have the defenders (minus a true RB) to play even a 4-2-4. We have nobody who can play 2 mid. Locatelli cannot, Fagioli cannot, Rabiot could not, McKennie cannot (my god), and it only gets worse.

Ship out everybody that is out of place who didn't expire (and you let every expiring contract expire):
- Weah gifted for free
- McKennie sold
- Milik sold
- Kostic sold

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
With what we have coming back from loan this fall, assuming zero additions, let's revisit one of my FM classic formations.

Or as I call it: How I Learned to Love Asymmetry

chrome_LwXRFXuPKM.png

Maintain the flexible hybrid three-at-the-back with Danilo is a pseudo RB/CB position. He's exposed but also a smart enough player (usually) to not get caught out. This requires flexibility from Fagioli and Locatelli to know when to slide to the right and fill empty space both defensively but also offensively.

It's far more attacking but I think the players have the defensive chops to be able to hold their own if they press ruthlessly. Non-stop pressing.

Ideally you replace Fagioli with a true Box-to-Box midfielder/destroyer like prime Vidal was for us to completely disrupt the opponent's midfield. Chiesa plays as a pure inverted winger who can cut in and create space for Yildiz to move centrally or push the wing and cross into the box. Soule has the same flexibility be out wide or cut centrally and be a threat. Really our whole struggles with wingers comes down to the problem we've had since our midfield left. We have the defenders (minus a true RB) to play even a 4-2-4. We have nobody who can play 2 mid. Locatelli cannot, Fagioli cannot, Rabiot could not, McKennie cannot (my god), and it only gets worse.

Ship out everybody that is out of place who didn't expire (and you let every expiring contract expire):
- Weah gifted for free
- McKennie sold
- Milik sold
- Kostic sold
Attack could do if Soule keeps his confidence but midfield is too weak and Gatti as a starter says it all.
CB RB and RW needed
RW even if Soule plays and does well we need a backup.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)