Build/Predict Your Juve (29 Viewers)

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Attack could do if Soule keeps his confidence but midfield is too weak and Gatti as a starter says it all.
CB RB and RW needed
RW even if Soule plays and does well we need a backup.
Yeah, there are definite holes but this was just a "what we have right now" thing.

Obviously the holes are the main problems. I would trust Soule at LW, weak midfield has always been a problem, and Gatti needs to be replaced by a left footed, ball-playing CB who is confident in a back 4 to balance Bremer as Bremer has only ever played in a back 3 for the most part.

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
With what we have coming back from loan this fall, assuming zero additions, let's revisit one of my FM classic formations.

Or as I call it: How I Learned to Love Asymmetry

chrome_LwXRFXuPKM.png

Maintain the flexible hybrid three-at-the-back with Danilo is a pseudo RB/CB position. He's exposed but also a smart enough player (usually) to not get caught out. This requires flexibility from Fagioli and Locatelli to know when to slide to the right and fill empty space both defensively but also offensively.

It's far more attacking but I think the players have the defensive chops to be able to hold their own if they press ruthlessly. Non-stop pressing.

Ideally you replace Fagioli with a true Box-to-Box midfielder/destroyer like prime Vidal was for us to completely disrupt the opponent's midfield. Chiesa plays as a pure inverted winger who can cut in and create space for Yildiz to move centrally or push the wing and cross into the box. Soule has the same flexibility be out wide or cut centrally and be a threat. Really our whole struggles with wingers comes down to the problem we've had since our midfield left. We have the defenders (minus a true RB) to play even a 4-2-4. We have nobody who can play 2 mid. Locatelli cannot, Fagioli cannot, Rabiot could not, McKennie cannot (my god), and it only gets worse.

Ship out everybody that is out of place who didn't expire (and you let every expiring contract expire):
- Weah gifted for free
- McKennie sold
- Milik sold
- Kostic sold
There is no way we could retain Bremer, Vlahovic ,chiesa, and Soule altogether next season. One or maybe two of them surely be gone.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
There is no way we could retain Bremer, Vlahovic ,chiesa, and Soule altogether next season. One or maybe two of them surely be gone.
Bremer will stay and Vlahovic probably as well. Soule is definitely in EPL next season.
Chiesa will stay unless Liverpool put in a 70m bid or more.
Illing might leave
Kean might leave
Allegri hopefully leaves.. 50% chance IMO

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
My guess. Allegri leaves, Officiall at the end of the season, T.Motta will sign 2-3 days after.

As usuall when a new coach arrives, decisions on players will change, Rabiot leaves.

With a new 4-3-3/4-2-3-1 we start to build around a new system.

Alex Sandro, Mckennie (1 year left), Rabiot, Kean, Hujisen sadly gone to add money to our budget, Pogba out, Djalo loan

Szczęsny

Danilo Bremer Califori Cambiasso

Locatteli Jorginho Koopmeiners

Soule Vlahovic Chiesa
Subs
GK:perin

RB:Cambiasso/De Sciglio
CB: Gatti, Rugani, (Danilo)
LB: Reinaldo, De Sciglio (Califori)

CM: Fagioli, Miretti, Barrenchea

Wingers: Felipe Andersson, Yildiz

Striker: Milik (Yildiz)

Just my guess, not what I would go for.

But IMO we need to a coach that inject a fighting spirit into the players, and also an idea of play that the players believe in, if Motta could do that we could have a very good season. For me this is the most important thing next season. Because we have quality in the team but we need to change things and hopefully get the best out of keyplayers like Vlahovic, Chiesa

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Fagjinho and Floppy Cunterson - huge upgrades alright. Both geezers who will command high salaries and have ZERO resale value - FUCK NO! In the case of Fagjinho, he's old and limited, and we don't need static one-dimensional players. Hopefully, we get with the times and stop playing formations that require a Regista.

Koopa Minor won't come, and he's definitely not worth 60 million.

Last edited:

Fellas

Farsopoli
Jun 13, 2005
Rabiot out but Jorginho in? Man you must hate @Bianconero81 :D
Just what I believe will happen, not what I want. Locatelli aint a regista and Jorginho could be a free/cheap solution.

- - - Updated - - -

Fagjinho and Floppy Cunterson - huge upgrades alright. Both geezers who will command high salaries and have ZERO resale value - FUCK NO! In the case of Fagjinho, he's old and limited, and we don't need static one-dimensional players. Hopefully, we get with the times and stop playing fomrations that require a Regista.

Koopa Minor won't come, and he's definitely not worth 60 million.
Chill bro, it was just a prediction. I would not go for Jorginho but it's a deal I could see happen.

About Koopmeiners you str probabaly right, Juve will never pay that price, I do rate him but not for 60 million euros, 40-45 million euros would be more fair.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Just what I believe will happen, not what I want. Locatelli aint a regista and Jorginho could be a free/cheap solution.

- - - Updated - - -

Chill bro, it was just a prediction. I would not go for Jorginho but it's a deal I could see happen.

About Koopmeiners you str probabaly right, Juve will never pay that price, I do rate him but not for 60 million euros, 40-45 million euros would be more fair.
I think it begins with bringing in a new coach. Without a new coach, we'll be stuck with unmotivated players, overpaid geezers, a lack of identity, and more garbage football.

Hopefully, we bring in a young guy with fresh ideas, who's not afraid to take risks and deploy our best players in their correct respective positions.

Since our midfield is garbage, I'd try and go for a 4-2-3-1 formation that can transform into a 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 depending on circusmtances - no more of that 3-5-2 BS that hinders our forwards and most creative players, compelling us to play the likes of Koshitz and Weah, the latter out of position.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Rabiot out but Jorginho in? Man you must hate @Bianconero81 :D
Lol.. Do It!

- - - Updated - - -

On a more serious note Id love us to make a huge makeover with players of drive and quality.
Rabiot is too much on and off. Many of our players are like that.
In this specific thing - someone like Koop (smart with good decisions) will benefit us but there are others you just need to find them (see what Conte did about 14 years ago)

jeffever

Jun 3, 2010
If no major sales, this could be what we are looking at. Is it enough? Probably not. Is it better than what they're putting out there now? Absolutely. And maybe with a new manager, they are energized. I'd like to see Iling Jr. in a more attacking role, but I think he will be the one to move on. And I think a new manager moves on from Milik.

Chiesa-Vlahovic-Soule
Rabiot-Locatelli-New Signing
Cambiaso-Bremer-Gatti-Danilo
Szczesny

Yildiz-Kean-Weah
McKennie-Fagioli-Miretti
New Signing-Djalo-Rugani-De Sciglio
Perin

Personally, I'd like to see Rabiot or Locatelli go. I think they need a hard-nosed, aggressive DM and a more creative CM. And I'd also like to see an upgrade on Gatti. I think he's a solid 3rd option, but not a starter in a Champions League level team.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Not good enough. Gatti is garbage and should be fucked off. Fagiot, the world's most expensive baguette, should not be renewed - his wages are insane relative to what he actually "offers" on the pitch. I'd dispose of Suckatelli too, but I feel no one wants him, or the teams that do/could use him probably can't afford him.

I'd sacrifice Bremer and Iling and use the money from their respective sales (probably 90 million) to acquire 2 key players, along with whatever budget we have (maybe 50 million).

If we can spend 150 million (with the sales of Iling and Bremer), we can bring in 3 impactful quality players.

Jun 16, 2020
Next season there will be the WC for clubs and the final 4 for the Coppa or something like that, besides that doesn’t the CL gets a massive overhaul? And we’ll be having a summer with the Euro’s. I think that overall we need a quite big team, I wouldn’t be selling to many homegrown players just to cash in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)