Kenan Yıldız (7 Viewers)

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sadly Vlahovic is on 12m a season salary and he is performing like a €4m a season guy. His market value is around the same as when we bought him because he managed to score 15 goals this season. Any offer should and will be evaluated. Especially if we sign Thiago Motta as our coach: the way he has instructed Zirkzee to participate in the buildingup and defensive phases of the game i'm not sure Vlahovic is super capable. We still have €30m on the books of Vlahovic. If we can get an offer of say €70-80m we would boost the transfer budget and cut down on a massive salary. Lautaro Martinez earns €11m a season btw. Just saying. You may like Dusan but for what Juve pay he is a massive disappointment.

See my latest post here:
https://www.juventuz.com/threads/build-predict-your-juve.42426/page-231
I saw that post. Absolute shit tbh. Gatti the lumberjack as a fucking starter. What is this? Comedy hour.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Anybody notice how subdued he is these days? On top of coming on for a stupid cameo, he looks nothing like the Yildiz we were so excited about in January and part of February. I wonder who messed with his head...
It's the setup of the team. He was much better in the copa game against Lazio when we tried to play football.
Yesterday whole team was in 20-25 meters area from our goal. It was impossible to do anything in such setup.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
If football pitch is 100 meters long, with Allegri this guy will be 101 meters from the goal. That is because he will be warming up on sidelines.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Also reading if Max doesn't leave, he isn't staying. Adios Max!
I think that's pretty much the case with alot of the players we want to renew. They're all fed up with him

- - - Updated - - -

Anybody notice how subdued he is these days? On top of coming on for a stupid cameo, he looks nothing like the Yildiz we were so excited about in January and part of February. I wonder who messed with his head...
100% allegrified

Worst possible coach you could hire to train promising players. It now makes sense as to why Huijsen wanted to leave on loan in January. Had he stayed Allegri would have thrown him under the bus like Nonge and Sekulov.

Jul 2, 2006
i wonder how long will he put up with this miserable club's shenanigans before requesting a transfer

“It was a good game, we had chances to score and I think we had the best opportunity in the second half, as Kenan Yildiz had that shot where he went for goal, but Vlahovic was unmarked at the back post, if he had passed it then it was an open goal,”

Allegri told DAZN.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
Keep in mind...this 18 yr old who came in when chiesa was injured, was one of our best players who scored important goals to help us win, who has then been benched and used on a minimal basis since, is the one who gets mentioned in the press conference.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015

- - - Updated - - -

All this in a period that we’ve had one of the worst runs of negative results in our entire history… yet he still gets benched because of the fixed formation and outdated tactics.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Keep in mind...this 18 yr old who came in when chiesa was injured, was one of our best players who scored important goals to help us win, who has then been benched and used on a minimal basis since, is the one who gets mentioned in the press conference.
keep in mind the only reason that yildiz played was because chiesa and kean and milik got injured all same time. otherwise allegri would never have let yildiz play a single minute in any game. even if the team was winning 10-0

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)