Kenan Yıldız (6 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
He is being thrown under the bus now. I hope he has the right mentality not to let this affect him.

He is smart enough I hope to realize he just needs to survive a month more of this and he will get a more suitable coach. The club itself showering him with love as potential new front figure and offering contract to 2029. Even has Del Piero saying he should get the nr 10.

So its pretty much just about biding his time til next season for him.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I'm seeing some stuff that the disagreements between him and his agency involve them wanting him to go to a bigger club sooner or having a lower release clause in the contract.

If thats the case, and he's ditching them over this, I have some hope he wants to be here for a long time and is loyal. Love to see it. Of course, its all speculation.

OP
DanielSz

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
  • Thread Starter #785
    I'm seeing some stuff that the disagreements between him and his agency involve them wanting him to go to a bigger club sooner or having a lower release clause in the contract.

If thats the case, and he's ditching them over this, I have some hope he wants to be here for a long time and is loyal. Love to see it. Of course, it’s all speculation.
    it would make more sense than his agency forcing him to sign an extension. They probably wanted to move him elsewhere and collect that commission

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
    Jan 28, 2013
    it would make more sense than his agency forcing him to sign an extension. They probably wanted to move him elsewhere and collect that commission
    I've seen another thing where it was a release clause for non-domestic clubs they wanted. Again, hats off to him if he said no, extended, and is replacing him.

That's literally some FM shit where you make a player dump their agent lmao

Aug 2, 2005
    The Fraud:
    “Yildiz has great qualities but must follow a path like everyone else. I hope he’ll have an extraordinary career, but I don’t know if he’ll win the Ballon d’Or.”

What is wrong with this guy

Can't he just say that if Kenan follows the path and focus, he will be one of the best and could win Ballon d'Or??

Wtf is wrong with him

And now someone will say he is protecting them

I fucking hate this piece of shit that is our coach

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Bit of an odd thing to get upset about, but whatever.

I also think Ballon d'Or talk at this stage from what he has shown so far is at best premature. But this sort of thing is just normal in sports for big talents.

Aug 2, 2005
    Bit of an odd thing to get upset about, but whatever.

I also think Ballon d'Or talk at this stage from what he has shown so far is at best premature. But this sort of thing is just normal in sports for big talents.
    Well, I guess when you hate someone, you get upset why he blinks lol

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
    Tuz losing their heads because Allegri doesn't know if Yildiz will win ballon d'or in the future is the funniest thing i've seen in a while
    On the other hand, Your insistence on defending a finished coach is one of the least funny things I’ve seen in a while. Our football in the last few seasons is probably the only thing that’s less funny.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
    Jan 26, 2009
    On the other hand, Your insistence on defending a finished coach is one of the least funny things I’ve seen in a while. Our football in the last few seasons is probably the only thing that’s less funny.
    I think dinosaurs like Failegri and Moaninho should be phased out of the game - there's no place in the modern game for coaches like them.

Aug 2, 2005
    Tuz losing their heads because Allegri doesn't know if Yildiz will win ballon d'or in the future is the funniest thing i've seen in a while
    Well.. no one is losing heads cause the fraud knows or does not know if Kenan will win or not the ballon d'or..
    It is what he said.. he simply could say "if Kenan did focus on football, he may win it" nothing else..
    Rather than this statement of saying "I dont know"..
    As if that he is sure Kenan does not have what it takes to become a ballon dor material
    It would not cost him anything to say "maybe"

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Thought he had a good game. Not the level we saw a few months ago but still positive.

Not everything worked for him but he was often double or tripled up. I think the ref was harsh on him when he was clearly tripped or shirt pulled but let play go on. His cross for the equaliser was excellent and was good with the ball when in defensive areas.

There was a sequence where he lost the ball in the corner (which was frustrating but at least he tried something) and he had the intelligence not to dive in and give away a cheap foul, instead he stood his ground they messed their clearance straight to Rabiot. Rabiot then lost the ball but instead of doing what Yildiz did, he made a sliding challenge that he was never going to win and gave away a free-kick and the pressure we'd built. Summed up the intelligence of both players.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
    He sucks really bad for months now, but luckily for him, Allegri is a convenient excuse for everyone who sucks.
    What are you blabbing about!
    Fraud is doing great work for his development, "run forward and figure something" is masterful coaching method for young players.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I heard during the match someone on the team has a "bet" that this dude will win the Ballon d'Or in the next six years.

Sure, totally possible. But first he should probably find another team.

By the way, I can't remember who placed the bet. Was it Fagioli?

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    I heard during the match someone on the team has a "bet" that this dude will win the Ballon d'Or in the next six years.

Sure, totally possible. But first he should probably find another team.

By the way, I can't remember who placed the bet. Was it Fagioli?
    Sheshni

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)