Kenan Yıldız (5 Viewers)

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Allegri doesn't think that Yildiz and Chiesa can function together. That's the reason why Yildiz played when Chiesa was unavailable, and why he's being benched when Chiesa's ready to play.
It has nothing to do with Allegri deliberately destroying young players, or giving chances to youngsters in order to develop them.
He's not deliberately destroying young players but his tactics and his setup and are certainly limiting offensive players. It is pretty obvious at this point.

I understand the need to have 'balance', playing with 5 defenders(including wingbacks) against teams that are on a much higher talent level.

But the fact that he's not 'convinced' of fielding three attackers upfront against some of the worst teams in the league is beyond appalling.

We saw glimpses in the Napoli game where both Chiesa and Yildiz could co-exist. In fact it was our most productive 20 mins in the entire game.

Besides, Chiesa's best games for JJ right from Pirlo's season is when he played as a right winger.

It's all about making efficient use of your resources, fielding your most talented players in a setup which brings the best out of them.

He's not intentionally doing it but his ideas are hurting the team big time.

I've had enough of 'I'll let attackers do their thing while I'll just focus on organizing the defense'

This team badly needs coaching.

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Allegri doesn't think that Yildiz and Chiesa can function together. That's the reason why Yildiz played when Chiesa was unavailable, and why he's being benched when Chiesa's ready to play.
It has nothing to do with Allegri deliberately destroying young players, or giving chances to youngsters in order to develop them.
But during the time Yildiz played when Chiesa was not available our attacking output was much better. So why then bench Yildiz for Chiesa?

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
decent moments in the first half, i don't remember a bad pass from him. invisible in the 2nd so far (we're in the 70th minute)

aaand i almost jinxed my nt, yildiz just missed a sitter lol

Jul 2, 2006
Montella proving again what a great coach he is.
what is this supposed to be? did i say he is a great coach or something? he does not need to be great to be better than what we have anyway. at least he is a human being. in first match, he played yıldız on left in 4-2-3-1 which helped him greatly as he found both freedom and space he needed to shine. this time he played as lone striker and didnt impress that much.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Allegri resting Yildiz and fielding Milik against Empoli is still beyond me. Milik instantly repaid Allegri's trust with a brainfart red card. And that's the start our losing streak.
Some people defended that decision... like that game was more important than inter in my opinion and we completely fucked it up after that. Yildiz was having a good run of form too...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)