Kenan Yıldız (6 Viewers)

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
yeah he wasn't at his best but still the only player looking to make something in offense.. I would have loved to see that 3 upfront longer and not see alex Sandro at all, Cambiaso should have taken left back and just kept the 3 at the back..

Sent from my I2212 using Tapatalk

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
He seems to be holding back, hes been more cautious. We need flamboyant Yildiz back. Talent is there, just play your game.

- - - Updated - - -

Thought he as easily our best player today. Should be starting every week.
Him and Chiesa should start. Take out Gatti and go 433. No point in 3 at the back just to get pinned back and leak silly goals. Add more bodies forward.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
I wonder where are all fraud throaters who claimed: allegri LikEs hiM, allegri iNtrOduCEd tHe kiD at RiGht tiMe, allegri DidN't PLay him OnLy beCAuSe of laCk oF oThEr oPTioNs....
Fuck the fraud for introducing Yildiz in 86th minute and all who support this behaviour.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
And we are testing to extend him...why would this young player want to stay with us? He was one of the players who sparked for us this season and helped us won many games. Yet he has been ignored for the past month.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
But but but MikeM and Turk say Allegri hates him. 3:
This didn't aged too well.
The fraud really hates the kid. He hates creative and forward players and Yildiz has more creative spark in his little finger than allegri in his stubborn head.
We shouldn't lose talent like Yildiz because of the fraud treatment on him. Kick allegri as far away from the club until it's not too late.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
And we are testing to extend him...why would this young player want to stay with us? He was one of the players who sparked for us this season and helped us won many games. Yet he has been ignored for the past month.
It's the same shit he does to mostly every young player

We saw it when Iling sparked us in the champions league and a couple of league matches then he disappeared and had his confidence destroyed.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Allegri doesn't think that Yildiz and Chiesa can function together. That's the reason why Yildiz played when Chiesa was unavailable, and why he's being benched when Chiesa's ready to play.
It has nothing to do with Allegri deliberately destroying young players, or giving chances to youngsters in order to develop them.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Allegri doesn't think that Yildiz and Chiesa can function together. That's the reason why Yildiz played when Chiesa was unavailable, and why he's being benched when Chiesa's ready to play.
It has nothing to do with Allegri deliberately destroying young players, or giving chances to youngsters in order to develop them.
However it does have to do with his stubbornness and lack of flexibility in changing the formation towards one that could potentially fit both Yildiz and Chiesa simultaneously, let’s not make it seem as they are incompatible as players because that is not the case, both can function together as a LF
/LW and RF/RW respectively if needed be, but the outdated tactics and ‘balanced approach’ don’t allow the space for it.

Jul 2, 2006
there were reports about the fiend being a womanizer. it is now in a state where not even money can attract whores. i think his vendetta against younger folk comes from envy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)