Juve offer Trez for Lampard (2 Viewers)

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

moggi HAS TO BUY HIM man... we cant be going like this.. we need a brazilien in or team!!!
:thumb::star:

but i think moggi would not buy him,and let him go to other team.
Just like what he did bout KAKA ,s***:fero:

OP
A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #85
    ++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
    We should just extent Maresca's contract for god's sake.
    Jep! He will be very, very important in the future! A simply great player!

Fortunatly, Moggi already said, that Enzo would renew his contract!

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++

Jep! He will be very, very important in the future! A simply great player!

Fortunatly, Moggi already said, that Enzo would renew his contract !
    yeah BUT he has not renew'd it yet, and thats why i think that boggi i planing to use maresca to a deal with pizzaro(udine)or somebody else
    :( :( :(
    i hope im wrong..

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    well, we don't actually need brazilians in Juve, Diego is an exception... And yes, Maresca is one to watch next season, he's our future, we just MUST extend his contract...

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Poku ] ++
    well, we don't actually need brazilians in Juve, Diego is an exception... And yes, Maresca is one to watch next season, he's our future, we just MUST extend his contract...
    plzzz tell that to moggi... forza maresca!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by A_LAcki ] ++
    I hope we can get him! He is a great player, and maybe just what we need in midfield.
    NOTE: Everybody who wants a playmaker like Rosicky, D'Alessandro, Diego, Van der Vaart---> FORGET IT WE WON'T GET ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!
    well, Lampard is (or will be in next season) just as expensive as Rosicky or VDV, so i don't really think that we can get him...

Forza Maresca anyway!!

Aug 1, 2003
    Look Lampard is a classy player and I DO believe he has at least the slightest of chances of survival in Serie A, but COME ON, trading Trezegol? And who are you gonna replace him with, Zlatan? Gilardino? Whoever? ONE RULE that one MUST abide to is that NEVER, EVER bring new players, especially those who just had only ONE good season and weigh him with a first stringer's responsibility. Being a striker for Juve is a big job, and also very risky to lose it. There have been only certain exception cases where new players come and have been put to immediate effect effectively. So PLEASE, if you want to get rid of Trez, do it next 2 seasons. He SECURES us goals regardless of being static or what.

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Look Lampard is a classy player and I DO believe he has at least the slightest of chances of survival in Serie A, but COME ON, trading Trezegol? And who are you gonna replace him with, Zlatan? Gilardino? Whoever? ONE RULE that one MUST abide to is that NEVER, EVER bring new players, especially those who just had only ONE good season and weigh him with a first stringer's responsibility. Being a striker for Juve is a big job, and also very risky to lose it. There have been only certain exception cases where new players come and have been put to immediate effect effectively. So PLEASE, if you want to get rid of Trez, do it next 2 seasons. He SECURES us goals regardless of being static or what.
    You're alone in this one, Trez doesn't want to stay anymore!! We can't risk this one, Davids was a warning example before him, so let's just sell him when we still can get some money out of him... Since you like "older" stars, what about Vieri?!

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
    Sally, you have to accept that trez is leaving. whether its for barca, chelsea or my local football team here in Australia, he is not at juve next season.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    I don't think Juve needs Lampard - they need new midfielders but I don't think Lampard really fits what we need.

We need a new defensive midfielder - this isn't Lampard.

We could perhaps do with more creativity in the centre midfield - again, this isn't Lampard.

Everyone talks a lot about Maresca - I agree he looks pretty good, but IMO everyone saying he is our future is a bit much. He's decent, but I don't think he'll ever be the one of the absolute best.

He's been a lot better than all the others this season but that isn't exactly hard - let's not get carried away.

Monkfish

Jun 14, 2003
    we have plenty of defensive midfielders I agree - none of them are good enough though.

I think a new DM is an absolute necessity. A playmaker would be good, but I think our defence needs sorting more than our attack does. The DM is an important part of the defence IMO.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)