Juve offer Trez for Lampard (1 Viewer)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

omg if Diego Join Juve, that would be a dream come true for me.. I love watching him play.. He is the best of the best IMO! ;)
Ur dream is quite close to happen, moggi has already indicated his interest in Diego ;)

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Maresca for playmaker!
No, not a good idea, hes good and shows flair and creativity but not as kaka or diego, we need a young talent that will become a big star in the future : Diego or D'alessandro

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

No, not a good idea, hes good and shows flair and creativity but not as kaka or diego, we need a young talent that will become a big star in the future : Diego or D'alessandro
Have you seen Maresca today ?! He was better than Nedved in that position. And Nedved was very good in that position for years.

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I don't have a problem with players that are effective and boring, but Trez is INEFFECTIVE and boring. He doesn't do shit to help his teammates and is a waste of space and time without service. He scores goals because he just stands up in the middle of the pitch all the damn time. Players like Gilardino, Morientes and even Drogba and Zlatan can score just as much as Trez but they offer alot more to the team. Trezeguet is too friggin well static and immobile; the sooner we get rid of him the better.
:)

well.. he scored 16 goals in 25 games and had 4 assist, more than any other Juventus forward.. if u dont call that effective i dun know what is... certainly more effective than Del piero, Miccoli and Di Vaio i might say..

out of curiousity though, who is the effective but boring players that u dont have problem with...this game is not just about entertaining you all you know. .. Trezeguet had shown that he is prolific.. i dont think the players you mentione will be as prolific as him in Serie A..

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

Have you seen Maresca today ?! He was better than Nedved in that position. And Nedved was very good in that position for years.
So ur telling me that Maresca is better than Diego in Nedveds position :groan:

Maresca should play as a midfielder not as a playmaker i guess

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++

So ur telling me that Maresca is better than Diego in Nedveds position :groan:

Maresca should play as a midfielder not as a playmaker i guess
Well maybe Maresca is better played as central midfielder, but I do rate him higher than Diego.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
He IS AMAZING!!!
Very hard working and talented guy,the only that bothering me that he is ENGLISH!
I don't know if he would do well...when we had an english man last time on the team...?.....hmm.....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I Chelsea would of beat Monaco, and won the Final, Lampard would be the player of the year in Europe. He is a fantastic player, with great vision, passing ability, hard tackles, and he also has a creative sense. Not to mention he gives 200% when he is out on the pitch; a player fit for Juve. I would give Trez for Lampard in a heartbeat. I hope this deal is completed.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

:)

well.. he scored 16 goals in 25 games and had 4 assist, more than any other Juventus forward.. if u dont call that effective i dun know what is... certainly more effective than Del piero, Miccoli and Di Vaio i might say..

out of curiousity though, who is the effective but boring players that u dont have problem with...this game is not just about entertaining you all you know. .. Trezeguet had shown that he is prolific.. i dont think the players you mentione will be as prolific as him in Serie A..
According to statistics Trez may be effective, but if you watch alot of Juve games, which I'm sure you do, you know that Trez isn't very effective at all.

Drogba for example isn't as entertaining as Henry, Totti or Ronaldinho, but he still gets his job done and is capable of passing, running with the ball, etc.

Mar 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i prefer more 4-4-2, but 4-1-3-2 isn't bad IMO.

Code:
      BUFFON

Oddo   Ferrari   Mexes   Evra

Zambro Lampard Emerson Rothen

Del Piero  Gilardino
or :

Code:
      BUFFON

Oddo   Ferrari   Mexes   Evra

Emerson

Zambro      Lampard     Rothen

Del Piero  Gilardino
great!

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

According to statistics Trez may be effective, but if you watch alot of Juve games, which I'm sure you do, you know that Trez isn't very effective at all.

Drogba for example isn't as entertaining as Henry, Totti or Ronaldinho, but he still gets his job done and is capable of passing, running with the ball, etc.

with our midfield trezeguet needs to score on every chance he gets. he cant do that

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Common guyz....we all know it won't happen...
for the midfield we will get Emerson/Rosicky/Pizzaro/Jank/Fiore/Rothen/Lampard.

One of them.coz we already got Kapo+Blasi and Brighi will come back.

100%.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)