Juve offer Trez for Lampard (1 Viewer)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

You know what I mean. Trez isn't as good a player as Lampard. They play different positions but Lamps is still a much more complete, team player. He has more to offer than DT.
i would like to argue that very much. But i predict that it will end with we have to agree to disagree. U just dont like players that effective but boring. ;)

anyway, i like Lampard very much and would settle very well to Juventus spirit, teamwork and determination instead of individual flair motto.. he is a good two way midfielder and perfect for Pradelli's 442. .. although i doubt the importance he can bring to subtitute to Trezeguet's bag of goals..:undecide:.. unless this is a player +cash , this is an absolutely stupid deal...;)

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
i prefer more 4-4-2, but 4-1-3-2 isn't bad IMO.

Code:
      BUFFON

Oddo   Ferrari   Mexes   Evra

Zambro Lampard Emerson Rothen

Del Piero  Gilardino
or :

Code:
      BUFFON

Oddo   Ferrari   Mexes   Evra

Emerson

Zambro      Lampard     Rothen

Del Piero  Gilardino
:wallbang: ... u do realize that u have only 3 original Juventus players in there, right :rolleyes:

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Lampard?

Why Lampard?
Why a midfielder?
Why not a natural playmaker?

Oh man... what an unwise way to utilize Trezeguet!
why?

why not?
we need someone to fill David's position, Lampard is good at both defense and offense. he is creative and young as well.
so why not?

a cash + Lampard for Trezegol is a good deal.

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Alucard Belmont ] ++
we need someone to fill David's position, Lampard is good at both defense and offense. he is creative and young as well.
so why not?

First of all.....Lampard doesnt play in Davids position. Davids was DML and Lampard is pure AM. Second of all....Pendir is right. For England players Creativity is unknown tabu. He isnt a classic playmaker. Ive never(and I have seen 70% of chelseas season games) seen him giveing right trough ball. His game is based on his agility,speed and a powerful shot. No wonder he will sit on Englans bench in favour of Scholes(same player but more expirienced) and Gerrard(almost same player slower but with passing range). His game can be adapted in EPL but if we all agree that we need creativity (and we agree) he isnt a right player for us.
He can be combined with Emerson(he will give that dose of vision) but that leaves no room for our "beloved" 24y.old-still.hot.prospect-Maresca.
All we need is natural playmaker like Diego(i have a slight feeling he will go nowhere) who is born with creativity.....

Juventino

Jul 27, 2002
he has had a great season. if he would be as successfull in Italy is another question that I won't get into!

I don't like this...
Trez to trade with Lampard, no thanx!

perhaps my memmory serves me wrong... but has there ever been
any player that has been linked with JUVE that 90-95% of ppl. here
hasn't turned like this --> :extatic:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think Lampard is a little more popular than that :)

I think Lampard is the only player which has not been discussed so far on the forum. I haven't seen his name in any thread... Am I correct?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by aressandro10 ] ++

i would like to argue that very much. But i predict that it will end with we have to agree to disagree. U just dont like players that effective but boring. ;)

anyway, i like Lampard very much and would settle very well to Juventus spirit, teamwork and determination instead of individual flair motto.. he is a good two way midfielder and perfect for Pradelli's 442. .. although i doubt the importance he can bring to subtitute to Trezeguet's bag of goals..:undecide:.. unless this is a player +cash , this is an absolutely stupid deal...;)
I don't have a problem with players that are effective and boring, but Trez is INEFFECTIVE and boring. He doesn't do shit to help his teammates and is a waste of space and time without service. He scores goals because he just stands up in the middle of the pitch all the damn time. Players like Gilardino, Morientes and even Drogba and Zlatan can score just as much as Trez but they offer alot more to the team. Trezeguet is too friggin well static and immobile; the sooner we get rid of him the better.

Mar 14, 2004

I don't have a problem with players that are effective and boring, but Trez is INEFFECTIVE and boring. He doesn't do shit to help his teammates and is a waste of space and time without service. He scores goals because he just stands up in the middle of the pitch all the damn time. Players like Gilardino, Morientes and even Drogba and Zlatan can score just as much as Trez but they offer alot more to the team. Trezeguet is too friggin well static and immobile; the sooner we get rid of him the better .
I Agree

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004

I don't have a problem with players that are effective and boring, but Trez is INEFFECTIVE and boring. He doesn't do shit to help his teammates and is a waste of space and time without service. He scores goals because he just stands up in the middle of the pitch all the damn time. Players like Gilardino, Morientes and even Drogba and Zlatan can score just as much as Trez but they offer alot more to the team. Trezeguet is too friggin well static and immobile; the sooner we get rid of him the better.

i agree... trez is so boring, he cant dribble, he A'INT fast, he only w8''s for the ball to get to him, i mean he dosent fight for it.. soo.. BRING Gilardino!!!

NEDVED

Nov 16, 2003
Diego---->D'Alessandro------->Rosicky------>Romagnoli-------> Lampard...

We dont need him, the players i mentioned are more important than him

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by NEDVED ] ++
Diego ---->D'Alessandro------->Rosicky------>Romagnoli-------> Lampard...

We dont need him, the players i mentioned are more important than him
omg if Diego Join Juve, that would be a dream come true for me.. I love watching him play.. He is the best of the best IMO! ;)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I love the way these articles build up the possibility of one player being swapped for another. Only to go and say how unlikely it is, in the last line. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)