Juve offer Trez for Lampard (5 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
no way. 4/4 midfielders concentrated on attack
Emerson is more of a defensive midfielder imo, and if that's not enough for you then replace Camoranesi with Zambrotta and get Evra from Monaco to play left back.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

Emerson is more of a defensive midfielder imo, and if that's not enough for you then replace Camoranesi with Zambrotta and get Evra from Monaco to play left back.
or Alex from santos, if u know him ;)

Mar 14, 2004
I dunno where you have seen Lampards passing range......he is an average passer. He doesnt posses right trough ball. He is an industrial midfielder....that means: he was adapted to that position. Real playmakers are borned not created(Lampard started his career as DC,playing in west ham position of etc. Makelele). Lampard relies on his quickness,agility and long shot...he is very good in that things.
And there was a question if Diego is better than Maresca?
God dammn he is....he is way way way better.
Boy will be next big thing in football after Zidane and if we miss on him....it is time for a bullet in the head.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by barkuss ] ++
I dunno where you have seen Lampards passing range......he is an average passer. He doesnt posses right trough ball. He is an industrial midfielder....that means: he was adapted to that position. Real playmakers are borned not created(Lampard started his career as DC,playing in west ham position of etc. Makelele). Lampard relies on his quickness,agility and long shot...he is very good in that things.
Boy will be next big thing in football after Zidane and if we miss on him....it is time for a bullet in the head.
Lampard is not a real playmaker, but he is a good passer. Believe me, I have watched more Chelsea games than Juve this season, and Lampard can put in some very decent balls, especially down the flank. He is certainly more than an average passer. Do I think Lampard can be Nedved's successor? Hell NO! But I think he would be great in Davids' position.

I think Diego has the potential to be great, but same goes for Maresca.

Juve_Kosova

★ ★ ★
May 4, 2004
i agree.. I really hope we will get Diego!!!

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++

Lampard is not a real playmaker, but he is a good passer. Believe me, I have watched more Chelsea games than Juve this season, and Lampard can put in some very decent balls, especially down the flank. He is certainly more than an average passer. Do I think Lampard can be Nedved's successor? Hell NO! But I think he would be great in Davids' position.

I think Diego has the potential to be great, but same goes for Maresca.

I have satelite channel called Chelsea TV:D he is decent passer but nothing more. He has never gave direct trough ball which made someone a scorer.
Lampard is AMC and Davids was DML.....again.

Diego is a hot prospect. Maresca is 24-year-old-still-hot-prospect. Diego wins.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Sorry Barkuss, I saw Lampard put in a through ball to Hasselbaink a few weeks ago, and a goal was scored. Also, Lampard put Gudjohnson through, and then Gudjohnson touched it to a wide open Duff for a goal. Believe me, he is a good passer. Better than Tacchinardi, Appiah, and Conte. He is just a step behind Nedved when it comes to passing.

About Diego, yeah, he is a great player, but one who will not be at Juve next season. So don't get your hopes up.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I agree. Lampard is not a world-class passer, but he's still better than Tacchinardi, Appiah and Conte in that field. Imo he's a better passer than Nedved as well.

And you were looking for examples; didn't Lamps set up Joe Cole's first league goal this season with a through ball?

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
if we get lampard, its safe to say that emerson will join chelsea. He isnt a direct replacement as such, as Emerson is a DM with the ability to push forward well. just like vieira is and just like maresca has the potential to be.

Lampard is playing very good football, and in my opinion is probably englands best along with gerrard right now. I think Tacchinardi has his spot for next season, with only maybe Blasi being able to push him out if he is good enough. But, getting Lampard does not mean that we cannot still have another creative player in midfield. Someone like Rosicky for example who is able to create well and shred those nice neat lil passes around can also be there. Even Deco for example could be good.

something like this:

-----------------buffon

trabelsi--mexes--ferrari--zambrotta

--maresca---tacchinardi--lampard

----------------Rosicky

---------****-----------DP/Miccoli

****= morientes/gilardino

i think that team is balanced and with two players like zmabro and trabelsi pushing forward, and of course the likes of maresca and lampard being two way players, the team would be very good.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
before i forget, its almost guranteed that Jankulovski is joining as well. Along with Kapo, its going to interesting to which may not come. This is why maybe lampard is a long shot at joining now.

Also, he wants high wages, something that juve probably would like to avoid right now as well. Even though that contradicts the vieri want as well.

so much info....rumours etc...doing my head in now:D

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
lets see..Lampard aeyy!!hmm..well he's not the best player we can get but overall i think he's not soo bad! Trez..i really like this guy..he's great..

Goshh..i dont know..its hard for me to comment!
:D

OP
A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #78
    I hope we can get him! He is a great player, and maybe just what we need in midfield.
    NOTE: Everybody who wants a playmaker like Rosicky, D'Alessandro, Diego, Van der Vaart---> FORGET IT WE WON'T GET ANY OF THEM!!!!!!!!!!!

Jan 7, 2004

Why not,if Milan can do it(Pirlo->attacking mentality,Seedorf->nuff said,Gatusso->DM but plays RM and often joins attack,Kaka->he is more striker than AM he even admits that and Cafu->pure winger and plays on RB).
    i got two words for you buddy.

nesta and maldini

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)