Juve offer Trez for Lampard (2 Viewers)

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Monkfish ] ++
we have plenty of defensive midfielders I agree - none of them are good enough though.

I think a new DM is an absolute necessity. A playmaker would be good, but I think our defence needs sorting more than our attack does. The DM is an important part of the defence IMO.

yeah, but brighi will return from loan at the end of this season, so we will have 3 good DM's.

Brighi
Appiah
Tacchinardi,

IMO, all these three players can play very well in DM position.

May 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++

yeah, but brighi will return from loan at the end of this season, so we will have 3 good DM's.

Brighi
Appiah
Tacchinardi,

dont forget Blasi.. he will return too.. he has had an great season in parma, if we forget the 6 month ban :D ;)

Tomer

May 3, 2004
what a f**k they thinking ?
why moggy tryin to buy lamest players around?
to bring lampard to italy its his lamest idea this year'
inter should bye him :)

Tomer

May 3, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

agree... i like to see Diego , van der vaar or deco as the new playmaker... omg plzz DIEGO!!! :thumb:
agree '
i would like to see rosicky in juve next year'
van der vart' or diego 'will be good too'

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Brighi
Appiah
Tacchinardi,

Not really. Brighi has not done that well this season, so he will not be able to fill in as a starter. Appiah has had a torrid season, but if he can get better for next season, than that would solve the problem. But that is a "if" question that Ian so miserably dislikes. Tacchinardi we know is good at defensive duties, but he is no Davids or Emerson when it comes to attacking. I think we need to buy a midfielder that can do BOTH jobs of creating and destroying, and Emerson or Lampard fits the bill.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Tomer ] ++
what a f**k they thinking ?
why moggy tryin to buy lamest players around?
to bring lampard to italy its his lamest idea this year'
inter should bye him :)
how many times have you seen Lampard play? You may think he won't make it in Serie A, but you're speaking like he's not even that good in England, which couldn't be further from the truth

The Arif

Jan 31, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Tomer ] ++

agree '
i would like to see rosicky in juve next year'
van der vart' or diego 'will be good too'

rosicky and van der vaart or diego?

that will never happen. we won't get two AMC.

Mar 14, 2004
rosicky and van der vaart or diego?
that will never happen. we won't get two AMC.
I prefer Diego in that choice. Rosicky & VDV are too fragile and are injured too much for my taste. One "Montero" class destroyer can destroy their career in one sliding tackle. Diego on other hand is phisically ready to fight in SerieA. Belive me,i watch Brazilian football often.....the game is nearly(and even is more) tougher than SerieA. VDV never impressed me in CL and Rosicky cannot even connect 3 straight appearances in starting lineup in Germany.... My vote goes to little-big Brazilian. Onley bad thing is that Moggi will not buy him...why? Cuz he is young,Brazilian,can dribble,can pass,creative,popular....:wallbang:

Why should we buy a fantasista when we can have a bunch of hard work players who dont know the meaning: Creativity. Why should we play nice attacking,first-pass,eye-attracting football when we can play hard work,industrial football with 3 "wizards"(Tach,Conte,Appiah) in the middle?
Why should anybody in Juve tryed to keep the ball and dribble for a change when you can get rid of the ball in one second(or less...example: Trez) and create a chance for goal in every fifth game? Why should we try to beat big teams when Championship can be won on "small" games?
Why should our striker be more dangerous to big teams when he can score 3 pouchers to Empoli and keep his price?

Ask you self mr.Moggi these questions....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

how many times have you seen Lampard play? You may think he won't make it in Serie A, but you're speaking like he's not even that good in England, which couldn't be further from the truth
Exactly Graham. Lampard is a fantastic player who could add so much to Juve.

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
The DM we have at the club all need to play off an anchor. Maresca, appiah and even brighi are not going to be used as the anchor man, only tacchinardi is the man for that role in our squad. And i think Blasi is able to play that role also. And i think we would all agree that Tacchinardi isnt great at what he does and we could use a better players for that role.

Emerson, Renato and Pedretti should be looked at. Renato and pedretti probably being more likely as renato is free and pedretti is way cheaper than emerson.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
we dont need DM we need play maker.

we have brighi ,tacchi,appiah etc that can be DM
we must give the chance for brighi to play.

we need playmaker,like diego :thumb:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)