Juve offer Trez for Lampard (1 Viewer)

Mar 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Adrian ] ++
Emerson, Renato and Pedretti should be looked at. Renato and pedretti probably being more likely as renato is free and pedretti is way cheaper than emerson.
Man,Renato is crap.....big big big CRAP. Pedretti is over-rated imo.
If youre looking for anchor.....all three arnt the choice.
But Emerson is in this group a world class....and that makes the difference

Togon

Nov 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
yeah, so we don't need a DM, but a playmaker or a AMC.
Appiah: disapointment, no juve material

Brighi: unproven

Tacch: we all know his limits

We need a DM as much as we need a central defender and more than we need an acm (imo)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by rainhard ] ++

then ,we will see juventus like this season.

we cant beat milan and roma IMO
Im looking forward to the day that Appiah is one of the best midfielders in the world, and see what you sceptics say then. Remember stars like Davids/Nedved/Zidane/Del Piero didnt became stars just over the night them either.
Be a little bit more patient please.

rainhard

May 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

Im looking forward to the day that Appiah is one of the best midfielders in the world, and see what you sceptics say then. Remember stars like Davids/Nedved/Zidane/Del Piero didnt became stars just over the night them either.
Be a little bit more patient please.
If he make improvement each match he play. then its okay.
but what i see,he dont make improvement in his play.
his long shot..... fly over the sky,hit the bird :angel:
losses his ball.THAT is the point. DM --> stopped enemy attack and take their ball ,not lose his ball.

maybe he is got two ball.and dont want more.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
his long shot..... fly over the sky,hit the bird :angel:
That's not meant to be the strength in his game.
maybe he is got two ball.and dont want more.
Neither do I, two is quite enough for me

:D

Aug 1, 2003
Appiah : Come on lads, he was a massive talent in Brescia. Sure he sucked this season but who didn't? Give him a chance I say, I think he'll well live up to our expectations soon

Brighi : Unproven my arse. I don't know what the hell made Moggi so blind about him. Everyone knew he was the next big thing, but no, Moggi persisted on loaning him here and there and look what it's done.

Blasi : OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maresca : Maresca can both attack and defend, but I personally prefer him as attacking mid ;) No biggie though, either way is ifne

so we need attacking midfielders.

who do we have for that? Zambrotta? Camoranesi? Miccoli? Nedved? respectively at most 2 out of these 4 will go out, we should definitely sell Nedved for cash and find someone to replace him. Camo is a fine player but inconsistent. Hmm, Micco can play in his position right?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
who do we have for that? Zambrotta? Camoranesi? Miccoli? Nedved? respectively at most 2 out of these 4 will go out, we should definitely sell Nedved for cash and find someone to replace him. Camo is a fine player but inconsistent.
Nedved has a fair chance of being sold and he's not gonna hang around much longer even if he isn't. Not to mention that Miccoli's not even a true midfielder, Camo's form reminds me of my trigonometry days, and if we don't sign a good LB Zambro won't even be available for the midfield :groan:

rainhard

May 5, 2004
Appiah : Come on lads, he was a massive talent in Brescia. Sure he sucked this season but who didn't? Give him a chance I say, I think he'll well live up to our expectations soon

Brighi : Unproven my arse. I don't know what the hell made Moggi so blind about him. Everyone knew he was the next big thing, but no, Moggi persisted on loaning him here and there and look what it's done.

Blasi : OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maresca : Maresca can both attack and defend, but I personally prefer him as attacking mid ;) No biggie though, either way is ifne

so we need attacking midfielders.

who do we have for that? Zambrotta? Camoranesi? Miccoli? Nedved? respectively at most 2 out of these 4 will go out, we should definitely sell Nedved for cash and find someone to replace him. Camo is a fine player but inconsistent. Hmm, Micco can play in his position right?
I dont know about Kapo,but if he can play well.i think that does mean appiah will out if he dont prove himself.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004

I dont know about Kapo,but if he can play well.i think that does mean appiah will out if he dont prove himself.
What do you mean, Kapo is a offensive midfielder/left wing and a totally different player than Appiah....there is room for them both...

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I agree.

OP
A_LAcki

A_LAcki

Dec 23, 2002
  • Thread Starter #135
    Appiah will be a good player. Th problem was Lippi! He doesn't like young players! He likes old players, who understand his philosophie. Pessotto, Ferrara, Conte would all be subs or less at other big clubs, but Lippi liked this players. Now, Prandelli comes in, and he likes young players. He will help Appiah, Maresca and Brighi to develop. Look what he did with Blasi. I honestly think that this guy is good and he became much better under Prandelli.

I think we can expect big things from our youngstars!

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
    Hopefully Prandelli's era will be succesful, but guys, I'll believe it when I see it, Appiah isn't that talented, I can't see him being even with Davids for an example, but he can manage here, like Tacchi... But don't wait miracles from Appiah...

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

Nedved has a fair chance of being sold and he's not gonna hang around much longer even if he isn't. Not to mention that Miccoli's not even a true midfielder, Camo's form reminds me of my trigonometry days, and if we don't sign a good LB Zambro won't even be available for the midfield :groan:
    Come on man, trig was easy! :D

In my terms, Camoranesi's form reminds me of my AP Chemistry days, when I had no idea what the hell was goin' on. :confused:

Sorry Graham, but I can't see Moggi buying a new left back to replace Zambrotta, only a back up might come.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)