Juve & Barca to exchange players (3 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I don't like Zlatan's attitude. He's too whiny IMO. I think trez is one of our valuable assets, we shouldn't sell him till there are better options that can secure us goals.
Zlatan too whiny? :howler: Zlatan "the butcher" Ibrahimovic is many things but whiny isn't one of them!

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
He isn't a good footballer now? That's rubbish mate. True, he's not as good as Henry, Van Nistelrooy, Raúl or Tristan but he's sure as hell better than Trezeguet.

Not that he's so difficult to overcome.

Aug 1, 2003
I like Zlatan as a footballer, but few articles I've read that concerns him, he tends to speak rubbish and complain a tad bit much. I don't know, maybe the media is making it up, but that's what I usually read... He doesn't seem much of Juve's calibre

Hope no one takes offense, I still like him as a footballer

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i've seen an interview with zlatan, he sed that "i speak my mind, if u dont like it then dont listen....." :howler:

guys.....which is better, zlatan or kuranyi?? i dont get to see kuranyi that much, but i did see stuttgart vs panathinaikos and he was gr8.....

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Kuranyi ... isn't he German?

Zlatan then :D

No seriously, I haven't watched Kuranyi very often but I do get to watch Zlatan every week (that's to say, before he got injured) and I think the latter is better for now.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Kuranyi ... isn't he German?

His mother is from Panama, his father from Germany, and he was born, raised and learned to play football in Brazil.

You do the math ;)

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by -Z- ] ++

His mother is from Panama, his father from Germany, and he was born, raised and learned to play football in Brazil.

You do the math ;)
Jejej yeah... a month ago he was here in Pabnama visiting his family.

He played here in a samll team called "san miguelito fc" till the gae of 15... then he went to germany.

he was here signing autograph and searching for a new ID..because his panamenian id was outdated

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
Barcelone in Talks for Trezeguet

Barcelona president Joan Laporta has confirmed he wants to sign Juventus striker David Trezeguet.

According to Italian media reports, Laporta told Juve chief Luciano Moggi last week: "After Davids, I want Trezeguet."

He also said, "It's still premature to talk about such things, but we are trying.

"I want to bring good players to Barcelona, who want to come here not for the money. Juve are a serious club and Moggi is a very clever operator.

"In exchange for Trezeguet, Moggi has asked me to name a player that I could sacrifice, but this is confidential and something I don't want to discuss in public."

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
barca have been wanting treze guet for quite a while now. barca also want to get rid of riquelme, and probably saviola.
Those two are interesting prospects. I'd be tempted to take it if they were offering a dollop of cash with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)