Juve & Barca to exchange players (2 Viewers)

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
Suburbs are frightening man, especially those upper-class ones with all the social control and guidelines you must follow and crap.

++ [ originally posted by Rickenbacker ] ++
He's a bit off right now, but he's still on 15 goals for the season and I'm sure he'll be back to scoring ways soon. And if he's not, then don't buy him, but I'd rather have a one-legged midget than Owen or Defoe...
I agree on that last bit.

Buy on AliExpress.com

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++
Suburbs are frightening man, especially those upper-class ones with all the social control and guidelines you must follow and crap.
Hmm maybe we've got a different perception of suburbs. Here, suburbs aren't a type of area... suburbs are everywhere, they're just a way of marking out areas of the city

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
erik r referring to developments. in our suburbs there are a couple developments. all of them are kinda public with no rules and all but im sure there are private developments/colonies where you gotta abide by rules et al

Aug 1, 2003
I don't think we should give out Trez until we can find someone who could really secure us some goals. And I can't find anyone that suits that criteria yet :undecide:

Nedved's turning old, he can't be better than he already is (hope I'm wrong) with the right cash and player we should give him away

Desmond

Jul 12, 2002
fvcking hell no money?

with our board it's no money no rejuvination!sure i'd love trez to go but motta?rochemback?gabri?

we have enough utility players thankyouverymuch

and i'd like maresca and possibly brighi play a larger role off the bench and making the occaisional appearance..having these players wouldn't really help now would it?

the biggest issue's still the money tho.

no money no talk.

kaizer

Nov 1, 2003
i dont want trez to leave but if they wanna exchange him with this guy :extatic:, then why not....?

we can buy other big fwds....zlatan, kuranyi etc.

Len

Feb 13, 2004
yeah how about we get 3 new defenders
we seriously need to solve the problem.
Mexes, Ferrari & Bonera?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
Jul 25, 2001
++ [ originally posted by [LAC] ] ++
erik r referring to developments. in our suburbs there are a couple developments. all of them are kinda public with no rules and all but im sure there are private developments/colonies where you gotta abide by rules et al
Yeah that's what I meant.

Aug 1, 2003
I would like 2 new defenders and one playmaker, is that so much to ask for? :down:

our strikeforce isn't really a problem...

p/s: puyol in blackandwhite reminds me of Camoranesi :shocked: maybe its the hair

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Saviola
Kluivert
Adriano
Hasselbaink/Crespo (they can't both play)
Morientes
Owen maybe

heck even Jermain Defoe is better

if i actually knew any strikers I'm sure I could list many

Tristan
Makaay

I'm sure there are some younguns as well

me
my gran

etc
Come on Tom, be realistic man. We could probably get Saviola if we got rid of Trez or Neddy, but what do we want him for? We have enough support strikers. Del Piero, Miccoli and Di Vaio are all better than Saviola imo (at least at this point in time). As for Owen, Adriano and Makaay, I can't see Moggi even making a big for one of them seeing as the last two only joined their respective clubs this season and Moggi has never really liked Englishmen, has he? Forget about Defoe too; he has alot of potential but if you think that he's ready for first team football in Turin you're wrong. As a back-up? Sure, but as your number one striker? Nah. Kluivert now, would contribute more to the team than Trezeguet does, that's a given, but his finishing isn't as good and what we really need is somebody that's going to be a consistent scorer for us. I don't think that's Kluivert, nor is it Tristan. Out of your list Morientes is the most realistic and wouldn't be a bad buy as far as I'm concerned, but I'd prefer Zlatan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)