Ita-Juve (2 Viewers)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Worst ever domestic season?

So that season was worse than a season Arsenal were relegated in?
Sorry, i meant to say in the Wenger era.

Of course its not our worst season ever, we were for most of our history a midtable club

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
What sort of pissy little clubs get relegated?

Only the true giants of European football, like Inter and Aberdeen, have never been relegated.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I'd take a CL humiliation with both hands (Can it get worse than our humiliation last year?) if in return we win a scudetto.

Would you rather we end up 7th in serie A and smash out of both CL and EL with 1:4 defeats, but only not to have Zlatan in the team?

Actually, knowing you, you would.
I don't think it was the point though :D

Teams which have Zlatan can't win the CL even if they are superior to the rest of teams in the competitions :smoke:

His teams win the domestic leagues but that's not surprising as they have always been FAR superior to the rest of the teams in the respective leagues.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Teams which have Zlatan can't win the CL even if they superior to the rest of teams in the competitions :smoke:
Which was never the case.

His teams win the domestic leagues but that's not surprising as they have always been FAR superior to the rest of the teams in the respective leagues.
Far superior? Really?

"As good as" is more likely. I don't think Ajax were far superior to PSV, nor were Juve far superior to Milan. It's doubtful if Inter in 2006/07 were far superior to the Milan that actually won the CL that year or if Barca were far superior to last year's Real.
Just for the record, so we won't talk in hindsight...do you think this Milan is too far superior to this Inter?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'd take a CL humiliation with both hands (Can it get worse than our humiliation last year?) if in return we win a scudetto.

Would you rather we end up 7th in serie A and smash out of both CL and EL with 1:4 defeats, but only not to have Zlatan in the team?

Actually, knowing you, you would.
I'd take the scudetto with both hands, yes.

But Zlatan.. I'd rather lose with dignity than win with Zlatan. I know this is a strange philosophy and I know it's supposed to about the club and not about the players, but the players represent the club. And Zlatan is an egocentric fuck with the brain of a gibbon. I can't force myself to like someone like him.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Which was never the case.
Like last year :p

Barca had won the CL in the year before. They were the favorites for winning it again but thank God, they had Zlatan :D

Far superior? Really?

"As good as" is more likely. I don't think Ajax were far superior to PSV, nor were Juve far superior to Milan. It's doubtful if Inter in 2006/07 were far superior to the Milan that actually won the CL that year or if Barca were far superior to last year's Real.
I think :D All those teams were hugely favorites to win their domestic leagues.

Just for the record, so we won't talk in hindsight...do you think this Milan is too far superior to this Inter?
But Milan haven't won it yet.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I'd take the scudetto with both hands, yes.

But Zlatan.. I'd rather lose with dignity than win with Zlatan. I know this is a strange philosophy and I know it's supposed to about the club and not about the players, but the players represent the club. And Zlatan is an egocentric fuck with the brain of a gibbon. I can't force myself to like someone like him.
Actually, listening to him he sounds much more intelligent and smarter than an average footballer and than most of the footballers I heard talking. Plus he has great sense of humor.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Like last year :p

Barca had won the CL in the year before. They were the favorites for winning it again but thank God, they had Zlatan :D

I think :D All those teams were hugely favorites to win their domestic leagues.

But Milan haven't won it yet.
I know they haven't won it. They might easily not win it. But it won't hurt you to say your opinion. Do you think that Milan are far superior to Inter or any superior to Inter at all?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
I know they haven't won it. They might easily not win it. But it won't hurt you to say your opinion. Do you think that Milan are far superior to Inter or any superior to Inter at all?
No, Inter are superior to them and they are the favorites to win it again.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Actually, listening to him he sounds much more intelligent and smarter than an average footballer and than most of the footballers I heard talking. Plus he has great sense of humor.
No. He's witty. Not intelligent.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)