Israeli-Palestinian conflict (12 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Not that I`m justifying any sort of killing but Killing a killer? nope its not terrorism!
Going on the street in order to target civilians is!
and By the way in any case you were wondering... See the picture to know how people in Gaza feel about this horrible terrorism in Paris! Yet People ask why there is no peace...
Fuck you and all likeminded jews people like you.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Not really...
the vast majority of Israel want peace and by vast majority I`m talking on over 95% of course there are idiots extremists like in any other country...
The ratio in Palestine regarding Israel is far away from being the vast majority...
You are comparing between the them as both have equal mentality but the truth is you will never see Israelis going suicide bombing and stabbing people on daily basis - You will however see Palestinians attempt of stabbing Israelis on daily basis...

Well living in Israel... I guess I know a bit more than you do... and saying attacking arabs in general is plain ignorance as Israelis extremist or not extremist do not just attack arabs they are targeting killers (while I do not agree with their methods I do believe that killing a killer is different than killing an innocent civilian...)

Just asking for one thing if you intend to quote something in reply - quote the whole sentence (also the part that say I`m against their methods)
You know more? So I guess those poor Israeli settlers that beat up and burned a Palestinian boy alive last year were just targeting a killer right. Except Mohammed Khdeir wasn't a killer.

Or how about the firebombing of the Dawabsha family home recently that left an 18 month old, a mother and a father dead. And the Israeli government protected these murdering extremists. https://electronicintifada.net/blog...ned-palestinian-family-alive-minister-reveals

The nonsense you are spouting is offensive, you buy into the propaganda of your own government and turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed by your fellow citizens and then have the hypocrisy to call the Palestinians bloodthirsty and barbaric and not wanting peace.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
It was an act of terror, directly against civilians, made to terrify a nation into surrendering. Plain and simple.
I love that we have 'rules' of war. They will never work, because the very concept of fullblown war means you need to do everything within your power to win. And if that means sacrificing millions of civilians, that's exactly what will happen.

That's also why I don't think there is an actual war with ISIS or that there's an actual war going on in Israel/Palestina. These are very different situations. If you like historical context, that's all well and good, but you can't compare the Dresden bombings to any of this.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
$#@! you and all likeminded jews people like you.
1.who said Im jewish? I consider myself as a non religion as this is the main cause for wars and also do not make much sense...
2.Im open to anyone dont really care what religion he belivies in or where he is from
3. Please reach puberty before speaking with me again
We are adults here and are in a discussion wethere you like it or not!

- - - Updated - - -

You know more? So I guess those poor Israeli settlers that beat up and burned a Palestinian boy alive last year were just targeting a killer right. Except Mohammed Khdeir wasn't a killer.

Or how about the firebombing of the Dawabsha family home recently that left an 18 month old, a mother and a father dead. And the Israeli government protected these murdering extremists. https://electronicintifada.net/blog...ned-palestinian-family-alive-minister-reveals

The nonsense you are spouting is offensive, you buy into the propaganda of your own government and turn a blind eye to the atrocities committed by your fellow citizens and then have the hypocrisy to call the Palestinians bloodthirsty and barbaric and not wanting peace.
Those poor Israelis you were talking about are people who everyone in Israel consider them as idiots
If someone is doing shit to you it doesnt give you premission to do the same to someone else

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I love that we have 'rules' of war. They will never work, because the very concept of fullblown war means you need to do everything within your power to win. And if that means sacrificing millions of civilians, that's exactly what will happen.

That's also why I don't think there is an actual war with ISIS or that there's an actual war going on in Israel/Palestina. These are very different situations. If you like historical context, that's all well and good, but you can't compare the Dresden bombings to any of this.
But it doesn't really matter what you think, or what I think, or what anyone who is not directly involved in this "conflict" thinks... If people think they are at war with occupiers, than for all intents and purposes this is a war for them, and they will do whatever they can to win. So they will respond in kind with attacks against both military and civilian targets, in the same way they see their own people being attacked.

It's not directly comparable to things like Dresden and Hiroshima, only due to scale. But is comparable in the sense that these acts are geared towards winning what is viewed as a war/revolution.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
But it doesn't really matter what you think, or what I think, or what anyone who is not directly involved in this "conflict" thinks... If people think they are at war with occupiers, than for all intents and purposes this is a war for them, and they will do whatever they can to win. So they will respond in kind with attacks against both military and civilian targets, in the same way they see their own people being attacked.

It's not directly comparable to things like Dresden and Hiroshima, only due to scale. But is comparable in the sense that these acts are geared towards winning what is viewed as a war/revolution.
Well.. Yes and no. Because Dresden was part of a nation that was quite clearly at war. This on the other hand is a covert terrorist attack by citizens. There are a lot of reasons why you can't compare both situations. I get that Dresden was awful. I get that maybe the A-bombs could have been avoided. But it is a very different context.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Well.. Yes and no. Because Dresden was part of a nation that was quite clearly at war. This on the other hand is a covert terrorist attack by citizens. There are a lot of reasons why you can't compare both situations. I get that Dresden was awful. I get that maybe the A-bombs could have been avoided. But it is a very different context.
I suppose my point is that France is part of a coalition clearly dropping bombs on ISIS targets and territories. ISIS has responded by attacking French civilians in France, far away from the front lines.

The same could be said of firebombing Dresden, far behind the front lines, a target with no military value, aside from an attempt to terrorize the civilian population.

This doesn't mean the situations are similar, or comparable, in scale or context, it's just an example of how terrorism is ignored and labelled as war when seen from the victor's perspective. This isn't a judgment on the necessity of Dresden or Hiroshima, more so a statement that these were very clear acts of terror. I'm sure members of ISIS and supporters believe their terror attacks necessary in their "war"...

And to be perfectly honest, both Dresden and Hiroshima were far more appalling acts of terror. As was the Civilian bombing campaign in North Vietnam. maybe they were necessary to win those wars, but they remain some of the most appalling acts of terror in human history.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
I suppose my point is that France is part of a coalition clearly dropping bombs on ISIS targets and territories. ISIS has responded by attacking French civilians in France, far away from the front lines.

The same could be said of firebombing Dresden, far behind the front lines, a target with no military value, aside from an attempt to terrorize the civilian population.

This doesn't mean the situations are similar, or comparable, in scale or context, it's just an example of how terrorism is ignored and labelled as war when seen from the victor's perspective. This isn't a judgment on the necessity of Dresden or Hiroshima, more so a statement that these were very clear acts of terror. I'm sure members of ISIS and supporters believe their terror attacks necessary in their "war"...

And to be perfectly honest, both Dresden and Hiroshima were far more appalling acts of terror. As was the Civilian bombing campaign in North Vietnam. maybe they were necessary to win those wars, but they remain some of the most appalling acts of terror in human history.
I'm nominating you for Most Improved Poster. Good stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)