Israeli-Palestinian conflict (119 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
And this is not considered terrorism.
Not that I`m justifying any sort of killing but Killing a killer? nope its not terrorism!
Going on the street in order to target civilians is!
and By the way in any case you were wondering... See the picture to know how people in Gaza feel about this horrible terrorism in Paris! Yet People ask why there is no peace...

Attachments

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Not that I`m justifying any sort of killing but Killing a killer? nope its not terrorism!
and By the way in any case you were wondering... See the picture to know how people in Gaza feel about this horrible terrorism in Paris! Yet People ask why there is no peace...
A "suspected" killer you mean? So in the only democracy in the middle east a dozen of men attack a hospital to kill a suspected hospitalized killer without a court or anything?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
A "suspected" killer you mean? So in the only democracy in the middle east a dozen of men attack a hospital to kill a suspected hospitalized killer without a court or anything?
Suspected?! What suspected are you talking about?! And like I said "not that I justify any sort of killing" so I think it says exactly what I think about it
Should the killer be sentenced for life with no option of getting out? Yes!

I`m not surprised anyway as from the whole sentence you just related to whatever you feel like

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So was the firebombing of Dresden terrorism? Was the atomic bombing of Hirsohima terrorism? Was the entire Vietnam war and its civilian bombing campaign terrorism?

Is every bomb NATO drops on villages filled with hundreds of civilians and a few militants terrorism?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
That picture btw dates back to 2006:

http://religiousfreaks.com/muslim-response-to-muhammad-cartoons/

You seem to be very much under the influence... of Israeli propaganda.

But here is an updated picture of Gaza:
Israeli Propaganda WTF?!
Anyway I didnt say that Gaza`s residents are all evil and just waiting to parade on other people graves - The picture was to emphasis what is going on there!
I do believe many of the arabs want peace however that will not happen as many of them also want nothing less than a total destruction of Israel!

Bad people exist everywhere! Perfect and Utopia does not exist anywhere! the thing is always about the numbers and when you take for instance those Israelis who burst into the hospital to take out the murderer and compare it to the rest of the Israelis it will be almost non existent in comparision to terrorists that come from Gaza or other who relate to their cause. (before you take a small part of my sentence and relate to it disregarding the rest. take a minute read the rest and see I`m against every sort of violence and terrorism from both sides!)

- - - Updated - - -

So was the firebombing of Dresden terrorism? Was the atomic bombing of Hirsohima terrorism? Was the entire Vietnam war and its civilian bombing campaign terrorism?

Is every bomb NATO drops on villages filled with hundreds of civilians and a few militants terrorism?
If you are doing it in order to target civilians yes if you are doing it in order to target terrorists and weapon warehouse...
Sometimes these retoric questions amaze me

Its like telling you shouldnt kill and then you take it to you cannot use a knife as you kill the cucumber and carrot please use some logic with those retoric questions..
You cannot talk about murder and self defence like its the same!
If you kill someone with intention of killing him then yes its bad!
If you kill someone because he was attempting to kill you No you are not a bad person!

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
I do believe many of the arabs want peace however that will not happen as many of them also want nothing less than a total destruction of Israel!
I do believe many of the israeli want peace however that will not happen as many of them also want nothing less than a total destruction of palestine.

works aswell.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Israeli Propaganda WTF?!
Anyway I didnt say that Gaza`s residents are all evil and just waiting to parade on other people graves - The picture was to emphasis what is going on there!

Bad people exist everywhere! Perfect and Utopia does not exist anywhere! the thing is always about the numbers and when you take for instance those Israelis who burst into the hospital to take out the murderer and compare it to the rest of the Israelis it will be almost non existent in comparision to terrorists that come from Gaza or other who relate to their cause. (before you take a small part of my sentence and relate to it disregarding the rest. take a minute read the rest and see I`m against every sort of violence and terrorism from both sides!)

- - - Updated - - -

If you are doing it in order to target civilians yes if you are doing it in order to target terrorists and weapon warehouse...
Sometimes these retoric questions amaze me

Its like telling you shouldnt kill and then you take it to you cannot use a knife as you kill the cucumber and carrot please use some logic with those retoric questions..
You cannot talk about murder and self defence like its the same!
If you kill someone with intention of killing him then yes its bad!
If you kill someone because he was attempting to kill you No you are not a bad person!
So... Dropping an atomic bomb on Hiroshima was self-defence? Interesting concept.

Aside from this. To the above point, do you know absolutely nothing about the plethora of Jewish extremist/terrorist groups attacking Arabs?

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
It was an act of terror, directly against civilians, made to terrify a nation into surrendering. Plain and simple.
Sure, I agree with that. I meant that can't be self-defense in any way, terrorism or not.

Even in a extreme scenario like a State being on the verge of total destruction (losing its government, territory, population), it'd be hard to argue self-defense if you target civilians.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

You love historical context even more than I do

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I do believe many of the israeli want peace however that will not happen as many of them also want nothing less than a total destruction of palestine.

works aswell.
Not really...
the vast majority of Israel want peace and by vast majority I`m talking on over 95% of course there are idiots extremists like in any other country...
The ratio in Palestine regarding Israel is far away from being the vast majority...
You are comparing between the them as both have equal mentality but the truth is you will never see Israelis going suicide bombing and stabbing people on daily basis - You will however see Palestinians attempt of stabbing Israelis on daily basis...

So... Dropping an atomic bomb on Hiroshima was self-defence? Interesting concept.

Aside from this. To the above point, do you know absolutely nothing about the plethora of Jewish extremist/terrorist groups attacking Arabs?
Well living in Israel... I guess I know a bit more than you do... and saying attacking arabs in general is plain ignorance as Israelis extremist or not extremist do not just attack arabs they are targeting killers (while I do not agree with their methods I do believe that killing a killer is different than killing an innocent civilian...)

Just asking for one thing if you intend to quote something in reply - quote the whole sentence (also the part that say I`m against their methods)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Suspected?! What suspected are you talking about?! And like I said "not that I justify any sort of killing" so I think it says exactly what I think about it
Should the killer be sentenced for life with no option of getting out? Yes!

I`m not surprised anyway as from the whole sentence you just related to whatever you feel like
How do you know he's not a suspect? Also this happened in hebron no well meaning israeli has any sympathy for the settler crazies living there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 105)