Israeli-Palestinian conflict (28 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
yes :rofl:
I'm currently in Crimea...holy $#@!. Dat level of nationalism
You mean you are in Crimea now? How the thing are going there? I've visited it maybe 20-25 times during my lifetime, but now I can't for obvious reasons. I did have friends there, but now they call me fascist, so it's kinda hard to communicate;)

And btw, when Zach says there were no bloodshed it's exactly not true. People actually died.

Buy on AliExpress.com

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You mean you are in Crimea now? How the thing are going there? I've visited it maybe 20-25 times during my lifetime, but now I can't for obvious reasons. I did have friends there, but now they call me fascist, so it's kinda hard to communicate;)

And btw, when Zach says there were no bloodshed it's exactly not true. People actually died.
whats your take on that situation, post mortem

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
whats your take on that situation, post mortem
I don't really think about Crimea much nowadays, cause I've got another war with russia like in one-two hours cardrive. But some points:
1) Do majority of Crimea people wanted to live in Russia? Yes
2) Was "referendum" legal? NO
3) If there was some kind of legal referendum will people still vote for Russia? The percents would be different, but majority still would chose Russia.
4) Was there any danger for "russian-speaking" people in Ukraine? No, never, I'm actually a "russian-speaking" and I help my other russian-speaking friends to kill Russians in LNR/DNR. And if I will be called to the arms in a couple of months I will do the same as my friends.
5) Do we now hate Russians here? Sure, especially people up to 40-45 years. Even in my city which is still very soviet.

What's an ideal way to end this from my point of view:
- stop the war
- LNR/DNR gain independence or/and are included in Russia, I don't give a shit about them already. Many of my friends and relatives would disagree here. But we lost too many bright men there and we just can't win this war on a battlefield, Russia can always send more troops, weapons etc. This won't happen obviously, cause Russia need to reintegrate this regions back in Ukraine with some "veto" powers and marionette local government.
- Crimea should be brought back into Ukraine and the legal referendum should be held there: either it become independent tatarian state or it should be an autonomy in Ukraine (like it was before).

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
In Sevastopol right now, nearly every aspect of life under Russia's rule became worse. Infrastructure dead, insurances non existant, health system literally out of order, corruption goes through the roof. Emergency calls not available and if they come they wont treat you without extra cash. Foreign businesses closed, ppl unemployed, prices leave tourists from Moscow (most expensive city) absolutely stunned. Quality of food/other producs dropped insanely, established ukrainian franchises that were offering a good western standard were replaced by russian franchises selling rat poison called food.

Yet Russians here are very proud to be 'back home'. They would rather live from bread and water than achieve a better life in EU. Abusing the 'we against the facists' narrative to hide who is actually the fascist here.
Thanks. Did not know that stuff really got so much worse there, some friends from Crimea who remain sane told me so, but I thought they just overreacting, because most of them are tatars and well you know how they treat tatars there.
But how did you get there and most important why? ;)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
In Sevastopol right now, nearly every aspect of life under Russia's rule became worse. Infrastructure dead, insurances non existant, health system literally out of order, corruption goes through the roof. Emergency calls not available and if they come they wont treat you without extra cash. Foreign businesses closed, ppl unemployed, prices leave tourists from Moscow (most expensive city) absolutely stunned. Quality of food/other producs dropped insanely, established ukrainian franchises that were offering a good western standard were replaced by russian franchises selling rat poison called food.

Yet Russians here are very proud to be 'back home'. They would rather live from bread and water than achieve a better life in EU. Abusing the 'we against the facists' narrative to hide who is actually the fascist here.
right

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Yes it's true, forza tatars. I went here via Moscow with a tourist visa from Germany while I'm actually at work. Don't tell the authorities please.:lol:
As long as you don't come to my city and declare that's the part of Russia you can do whatever you want, but if you do no offense man but we have no other choice but to kill you ;)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
As long as you don't come to my city and declare that's the part of Russia you can do whatever you want, but if you do no offense man but we have no other choice but to kill you ;)
You guys should push into NATO and place some juicy US military bases in front of Pootin's face. Forza Ukraine, I'm now stopping the offtopic before X hands me an infraction

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
You guys should push into NATO and place some juicy US military bases in front of Pootin's face. Forza Ukraine, I'm now stopping the offtopic before X hands me an infraction
Won't happen, at least not in the nearest feature. Country should not have any territorial-related conflicts before joining Nato (and we thanks for our great neighbor have them a lot). But that's not the main reason. West and especially EU doesn't want to fuss with Russia because of the Ukraine, they like Russian gas, oil and money. When money talks these whole European values don't cost that much. Believe me if Russians would stop in Crimea and don't invade Donetsk/Lugansk there would be many talks and that's it. So we are basically screwed. :smile:

Ok, off topic end.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Won't happen, at least not in the nearest feature. Country should not have any territorial-related conflicts before joining Nato (and we thanks for our great neighbor have them a lot). But that's not the main reason. West and especially EU doesn't want to fuss with Russia because of the Ukraine, they like Russian gas, oil and money. When money talks these whole European values don't cost that much. Believe me if Russians would stop in Crimea and don't invade Donetsk/Lugansk there would be many talks and that's it. So we are basically screwed. :smile:

Ok, off topic end.
http://www.juventuz.com/threads/39274-Kiev-crisis-Euromaidan

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)