Israeli-Palestinian conflict (16 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Hoori is clearly taking a tough-love approach to Islam here, which is what the others don't seem to get. It's like Juve: they confuse criticism of the team for a lack of love for the club.

For anyone to point to today's world and suggest Islam is having its best days and is on the rise is fooling themselves. The more that Islam embraces its true roots of model acceptance, peace, sacrifice, etc., the better its future holds. Unfortunately today a minority, a very vocal and destructive one, are redefining it as a massive regression to all the worst qualities of Islam throughout history ... as if the worse the expressions, the truer the beliefs to Mohammed's teachings. Which confuses beards for good deeds and violence and social repression for enlightenment.

As an outsider, I can't imagine the whole of Islam being any further from its glory days of math, the sciences, enlightenment, architecture, food, culture, governance, etc., than it is today.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
Hostility towards Islam is not something to be proud of, or to be hopeful for more of (that's btw "all the attention" that islam is getting). It's something to be worried about. Next generations won't be more devoted to Islam, they will be only more ignorant, more bitter, and more violent, and this is something one, particularly a Muslim, has to be ashamed of. What will be left for the next generations is an abused, distorted, violent interpretation of what once promised equality and prosperity for all and fought against ignorance of all kinds, and is now a miserable mess of stupidity and violence that has barely brought anything but misery to its followers. An upcoming generation that is making up and clinging to an "identity" by wearing a veil or by spreading the name of Islam by means of terror is a failed generation. It will be then even harder than today to see ISIS, look the other way, and say that "this is not the real islam", because the real islam will have been long disappeared by then.
You have to be kidding me.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
You are trying to make it as if Muslims are the bad people always. You want Islam to disappear because they defeated your ancestors who were jumping around a stupid fire before 1400 years. That is it simply.
but iranian shite say they Have taken revenge for that defeat The great persian hero Abu lulu who killed umar ibn khattab!!

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I prefer to stay away from somethings like this because knowing is depressing and nothing we can do about it

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,965
    but iranian $#@!e say they Have taken revenge for that defeat The great persian hero Abu lulu who killed umar ibn khattab!!

- - - Updated - - -

Personally, I prefer to stay away from somethings like this because knowing is depressing and nothing we can do about it
    They are still bitter to what happened to their symbols, and have been trying to destroy Islam from inside since then.
    Siamak, please stop discussing these matters here. We need you not to be hanged because of a thread on a sport forum.

Kul 3am wa anta bekhair, brother...

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    You are trying to make it as if Muslims are the bad people always. You want Islam to disappear because they defeated your ancestors who were jumping around a stupid fire before 1400 years. That is it simply.
    So depending on the context, one day i'm pro-shia, which is in essence pro-islam, and one day i'm anti-islam. I'm fine with both but get your shit together and be consistent.

Hoori is clearly taking a tough-love approach to Islam here, which is what the others don't seem to get. It's like Juve: they confuse criticism of the team for a lack of love for the club.

For anyone to point to today's world and suggest Islam is having its best days and is on the rise is fooling themselves. The more that Islam embraces its true roots of model acceptance, peace, sacrifice, etc., the better its future holds. Unfortunately today a minority, a very vocal and destructive one, are redefining it as a massive regression to all the worst qualities of Islam throughout history ... as if the worse the expressions, the truer the beliefs to Mohammed's teachings. Which confuses beards for good deeds and violence and social repression for enlightenment.

As an outsider, I can't imagine the whole of Islam being any further from its glory days of math, the sciences, enlightenment, architecture, food, culture, governance, etc., than it is today.
    I doubt about that.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,967
    So depending on the context, one day i'm pro-shia, which is in essence pro-islam, and one day i'm anti-islam. I'm fine with both but get your $#@! together and be consistent.

I doubt about that.
    Shia of Iran are the biggest enemies for Islam. I've been consistent all the time. You just don't want to admit it.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Shia of Iran are the biggest enemies for Islam. I've been consistent all the time. You just don't want to admit it.
    Nope, you said that when i made a comment about Syrian shias and Iraqi shias. You just accuse people of random bull when they don't fit your crap. I was born and raised in a muslim family, grew up learning from my mom whose interpretation of her religion and her affection for it is simply beautiful, the most beautiful i have seen of any religious person in my life, so i grew up loving this religion myself. I firmly believe that your version of islam is either going to be self destructive (hopefully, for the world is a better place without this much hate) or is going to ruin what has remained from the peaceful islam.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Nope, you said that when i made a comment about Syrian shias and Iraqi shias. You just accuse people of random bull when they don't fit your crap. I was born and raised in a muslim family, grew up learning from my mom whose interpretation of her religion and her affection for it is simply beautiful, the most beautiful i have seen of any religious person in my life, so i grew up loving this religion myself. I firmly believe that your version of islam is either going to be self destructive (hopefully, for the world is a better place without this much hate) or is going to ruin what has remained from the peaceful islam.
    Pope is coming to town!

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
    Aug 27, 2008

:tup:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012

No one says that. That wouldn't make any sense.

Right now Muslims are being stomped worldwide and in an embarrasing state.
    There was a time where Muslims stomped everyone and were the frontrunners in regards of everything.

The point is, everything turns around and Islam will come out on top in the end.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    The point is, everything turns around and Islam will come out on top in the end.
    But why Islam and not Buddhism or Hinduism? What makes any one religion any more special than the other, other than the coincidence that you might be the person who believes in it?

Atheism is taking over more and more of the world, and I think that's a religion. Or at least it can be, the way some people make it out to be.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,978
    My crap?
    Show some respect or shut up if you can not discuss like humans.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    That guy is not a Muslim and apparently died on the toilet.

But sad clowning is your thing! Can never present anything serious besides being a clown.
    You would think that being a Muslim who's very aware of how it feels when false and insulting accusations are made against religious figures would know better and not behave in the same manner. But then again you're a hypocrite so it makes perfect sense. You're nothing but a keyboard Jihadist. Do us all a favor and get out from behind your keyboard and go fight the so called enemies of Islam. Fight the people that grant you basic human rights and economic freedom. Fight the people that are as we speak granting your Muslim brethren refuge while your so called Islamic countries sit idly by. Oh but of course, they're not real Muslims...cue the usual music.

And I don't think I should even entertain the comment that I sad clown in here...I'll let others decide who the sad clown in here is.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)