Israeli-Palestinian conflict (142 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,982
    Back to the subject of the thread:

Rumors say that some Zionist pages are spreading now some naked photos for the body of the martyr girl Hadeel Hashlamoun after she was shot by them when she refused to reveal her face for them for religious reasons. They want to humiliate all Muslims by showing her pictures in the ambulance trying to say that they could have her photos being naked when she refused to show them her face. We did not see such pictures to confirm this but this is not strange to be done by ethic-less heartless religion-less idiots like Zionists...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    You would think that being a Muslim who's very aware of how it feels when false and insulting accusations are made against religious figures would know better and not behave in the same manner. But then again you're a hypocrite so it makes perfect sense. You're nothing but a keyboard Jihadist. Do us all a favor and get out from behind your keyboard and go fight the so called enemies of Islam. Fight the people that grant you basic human rights and economic freedom. Fight the people that are as we speak granting your Muslim brethren refuge while your so called Islamic countries sit idly by. Oh but of course, they're not real Muslims...cue the usual music.

And I don't think I should even entertain the comment that I sad clown in here...I'll let others decide who the sad clown in here is.
    Reading stuff like that from a muslim living in Sweden really leaves me with a heavy heart. He was probably even born there and still this sort of rhetoric is spilling out of him.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,988
    You're so out of depth it's ridic :D
    It is so silly that whenever we are talking about anything, it comes back to be an attack against Muslims and how rude Muslims are. How stupid Muslims are. How gentle everybody else is. Ok. I'm fed up with discussing that, but can we ever discuss anything else in this forum?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Reading stuff like that from a muslim living in Sweden really leaves me with a heavy heart. He was probably even born there and still this sort of rhetoric is spilling out of him.
    People like that should be deported imo.

@Zé Tahir, please tell me you weren't serious about that Khalifat thing :D
    What...this?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ahmadiyya_Caliphate

Completely serious.

- - - Updated - - -

It is so silly that whenever we are talking about anything, it comes back to be an attack against Muslims and how rude Muslims are. How stupid Muslims are. How gentle everybody else is. Ok. I'm fed up with discussing that, but can we ever discuss anything else in this forum?
    That's true for some in here...actually there's a spectrum of characters ranging from utter idiots who can't throw together a complete sentence and communicate via images like children's literature to those that think they're really smart but are actually quite naive. Others are just tired of the "oh we have it so bad, we used to be great once but now the whole world conspires to keep us down" nonsense. So unless this forum is only a place for you to showcase your one sided story be prepared to defend your side of the story when challenged.

And I tell you want, now that you 'tuz forum Mufti's have established that I am not a true Muslim, I'm coming for ya...intellectually speaking of course ;). The 'tuz xenophobes can wait.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,990
    That's true for some in here...actually there's a spectrum of characters ranging from utter idiots who can't throw together a complete sentence and communicate via images like children's literature to those that think they're really smart but are actually quite naive. Others are just tired of the "oh we have it so bad, we used to be great once but now the whole world conspires to keep us down" nonsense. So unless this forum is only a place for you to showcase your one sided story be prepared to defend your side of the story when challenged.

And I tell you want, now that you 'tuz forum Mufti's have established that I am not a true Muslim, I'm coming for ya...intellectually speaking of course ;). The 'tuz xenophobes can wait.
    Believe me, Tahir. I could not care less if you are Muslim or not. You are the one that should care about that. Whether you want to make revenge from us for saying that your recent prophet is not a real prophet, well, what can I say, you can raise that issue in the religion section of this forum. But to come and make revenge here by attacking all Muslims, well excuse me but I see it as a very exaggerated and childish reaction. I used to discuss you previously and I loved to have a conversation with you about many matters because you are a smart person, but now I see that you are taking a stand against people just because they think your sect is not related to Islam. My brother, in the end, what matters is what Allah thinks of you in the end, not us. If you think you are doing what is required from you, it is ok. We have no right to tell you to think otherwise.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Believe me, Tahir. I could not care less if you are Muslim or not. You are the one that should care about that. Whether you want to make revenge from us for saying that your recent prophet is not a real prophet, well, what can I say, you can raise that issue in the religion section of this forum. But to come and make revenge here by attacking all Muslims, well excuse me but I see it as a very exaggerated and childish reaction. I used to discuss you previously and I loved to have a conversation with you about many matters because you are a smart person, but now I see that you are taking a stand against people just because they think your sect is not related to Islam. My brother, in the end, what matters is what Allah thinks of you in the end, not us. If you think you are doing what is required from you, it is ok. We have no right to tell you to think otherwise.
    This is not revenge, believe me. I've always defended Islam and I will continue to do so. I spend far more time addressing the anti-Muslim/religion camp than the Muslim camp on here but I don't see why I should just overlook the fact that you just came out and said I'm not Muslim. How'd you like it if I told you that? You'd react worse than you did to Hoori saying "your crap" which you were clearly really offended by.

No need for the hippie comment in bold Reb, if you really believed that you wouldn't have passed judgement on me. You don't know what it's like to be denied by others the right to recite the Kalma.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, have you heard of Shaikh Abul Wafa Thana Al-Amritsari?
    No, what about him?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
    Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,995
    This is not revenge, believe me. I've always defended Islam and I will continue to do so. I spend far more time addressing the anti-Muslim/religion camp than the Muslim camp on here but I don't see why I should just overlook the fact that you just came out and said I'm not Muslim. How'd you like it if I told you that? You'd react worse than you did to Hoori saying "your crap" which you were clearly really offended by.

No need for the hippie comment in bold Reb, if you really believed that you wouldn't have passed judgement on me. You don't know what it's like to be denied by others the right to recite the Kalma.
    Do you really care what we think of you?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Do you really care what we think of you?
    Yeah, not on a spiritual level so much but when we're denied the legal right to call our mosques as mosques, denied the right to preach, denied the right to do the pilgrimage to Mecca, when we're denied the right to exist, when fatwa's are produced that say that taking our lives are lawful in the eyes of God, then yes I care very much.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
    May 20, 2009
    No, what about him?
    No wonder why you believe in that group :D

Among those who confronted him and his evil da’wah was Shaykh Abu’l-Wafa’ Thana’ al-Amritsari, the leader of Jama’iyyat Ahl al-Hadeeth fi 'Umoom al-Hind (The All-India Society of Ahl al-Hadeeth). The Shaykh debated with him and refuted his arguments, revealing his ulterior motives and Kufr and the deviation of his way. When Ghulam Ahmad did not come to his senses, Shaykh Abu’l-Wafa’ challenged him to come together and invoke the curse of Allaah, such that the one who was lying would die in the lifetime of the one who was telling the truth. Only a few days passed before Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani died, in 1908 CE, leaving behind more than fifty books, pamphlets and articles, among the most important of which are: Izaalat al-Awhaam (Dispelling illusions), I’jaaz Ahmadi (Ahmadi miracles), Baraaheen Ahmadiyyah (Ahmadi proofs), Anwaar al-Islam (Lights of Islam), I’jaaz al-Maseeh (Miracles of the Messiah), al-Tableegh (Conveying (the message))and Tajalliyyaat Ilaahiyyah (Divine manifestations).

http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/qadiani_facts.htm

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    You would think that being a Muslim who's very aware of how it feels when false and insulting accusations are made against religious figures would know better and not behave in the same manner. But then again you're a hypocrite so it makes perfect sense. You're nothing but a keyboard Jihadist. Do us all a favor and get out from behind your keyboard and go fight the so called enemies of Islam. Fight the people that grant you basic human rights and economic freedom. Fight the people that are as we speak granting your Muslim brethren refuge while your so called Islamic countries sit idly by. Oh but of course, they're not real Muslims...cue the usual music.

And I don't think I should even entertain the comment that I sad clown in here...I'll let others decide who the sad clown in here is.
    Is this a pissing contest you're organizing, Ze? Why would you ever say this to someone? Isn't it bad enough that ISIS exists to begin with? Why would we want yet more disillusioned young men (I'm assuming Goodfella isn't 70) partaking in what is the height of pointlessness?

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and his Ahmadiya movement has been called not Muslim by practically every scholar. They openely go against what is Islam and islamic beliefs. The same way Nation of Islam does.
    There is nothing to discuss here buddy. Calling me a hypocrite now? :lol: Based on what? Keyboard jihadist? :lol: wtf once again you switch the topic into something else.... don't worry I'm not fighting against anyone oh and the Islamic and not Islamic countries, you kinda said it yourself there... I didn't say anything there.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, not on a spiritual level so much but when we're denied the legal right to call our mosques as mosques, denied the right to preach, denied the right to do the pilgrimage to Mecca, when we're denied the right to exist, when fatwa's are produced that say that taking our lives are lawful in the eyes of God, then yes I care very much.
    Who are "we" ?

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    No wonder why you believe in that group :D

Among those who confronted him and his evil da’wah was Shaykh Abu’l-Wafa’ Thana’ al-Amritsari, the leader of Jama’iyyat Ahl al-Hadeeth fi 'Umoom al-Hind (The All-India Society of Ahl al-Hadeeth). The Shaykh debated with him and refuted his arguments, revealing his ulterior motives and Kufr and the deviation of his way. When Ghulam Ahmad did not come to his senses, Shaykh Abu’l-Wafa’ challenged him to come together and invoke the curse of Allaah, such that the one who was lying would die in the lifetime of the one who was telling the truth. Only a few days passed before Mirza Ghulam Ahmad al-Qadiani died, in 1908 CE, leaving behind more than fifty books, pamphlets and articles, among the most important of which are: Izaalat al-Awhaam (Dispelling illusions), I’jaaz Ahmadi (Ahmadi miracles), Baraaheen Ahmadiyyah (Ahmadi proofs), Anwaar al-Islam (Lights of Islam), I’jaaz al-Maseeh (Miracles of the Messiah), al-Tableegh (Conveying (the message))and Tajalliyyaat Ilaahiyyah (Divine manifestations).

http://www.islamicweb.com/beliefs/cults/qadiani_facts.htm
    There are probably more than a dozen Mubaahila's, I hadn't heard of this but found this. I'm not sure if this link will work for you, let me know if it doesn't I'll copy & paste it.

https://www.alislam.org/books/truth/challenge.html

- - - Updated - - -

Is this a pissing contest you're organizing, Ze? Why would you ever say this to someone? Isn't it bad enough that ISIS exists to begin with? Why would we want yet more disillusioned young men (I'm assuming Goodfella isn't 70) partaking in what is the height of pointlessness?
    Nothing gets past you eh, Martin? I'm not encouraging him to do anything but merely asking him to "put your mouth where you money is" as the expression goes.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad and his Ahmadiya movement has been called not Muslim by practically every scholar. They openely go against what is Islam and islamic beliefs. The same way Nation of Islam does.
    There is nothing to discuss here buddy. Calling me a hypocrite now? :lol: Based on what? Keyboard jihadist? :lol: wtf once again you switch the topic into something else.... don't worry I'm not fighting against anyone oh and the Islamic and not Islamic countries, you kinda said it yourself there... I didn't say anything there.

- - - Updated - - -
    Abdullah bin Amar (RA) relates that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said "Surely things will happen to my people as happened earlier to Israelites, they will resemble each other like one shoe in a pair resembles the other to the extent that if anyone among the Israelites has openly committed adultery to his mother there will be some who will do this in my Ummah as well, verily the Israelites were divided into 72 sections but my people will be divided into 73 sections, all of them will be in the fire except one." The companions asked, 'Who are they O Messenger of Allah,' Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "They are those who will be like me and my companions."
    It's actually pretty ironic because on any other day of the week they're all calling each other Kafir, but when it comes to Ahmadi's they unite to declare us Kafir thus confirming the hadith.

"One of the special importance of this decision has been that on it the consensus of Ummah has been in substantially correct manner. Throughout the history of Islam, such an overwhelming complete consensus has never been reached on any important topic. Other than the big religious scholars, holders of Shar'a, all the political leaders and political leaders of each group have agreed on this consensus. Other than these, all sufia karam, aarifeen Billah, the leaders of Tassawaf and practices had complete agreement. Excluding Qadianis all the rest of 72 sects which are considered to be of Muslims, agreed and are happy on the solution of this affair. Among the leaders of the nation and a'maideen, there does not appear to be any group which does not have a joyous attitude towards this decision. Nation should take a notice of this."
    Who are "we" ?
    Huh? Ahmadi's of course.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 126)