Israeli-Palestinian conflict (19 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I'm no animal activist.

And humans can and are worse. Because they have the ability to think and act better. Animals can't.

- - - Updated - - -

That's because humans can use their brains a lot more than animals.
Thank you. Kind of obvious this seems... Aparently not.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's because humans can use their brains a lot more than animals.
I'm no animal activist.

And humans can and are worse. Because they have the ability to think and act better. Animals can't.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. Kind of obvious this seems... Aparently not.
We're not worse at all. Any division is wrong to begin with anyway. We're mammals, we are animals too.

Sure, we're smarter. Which means that sometimes we override cruel intentions. If anything, we're vastly superior to all other species.

This whole idea of cute animals and evil men is so illogical that it bugs me a great deal.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
This whole idea of cute animals and evil men is so illogical that it bugs me a great deal.
That's different story:D. What I was trying to say is that animal's self conscience is emotionless because they basically don't over-review their actions, they both share similar mechanisms of pain detection but animals don't experience pain after committing a bad act because their conscience is different to human's one, the brain process differently.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
That's different story:D. What I was trying to say is that animal's self conscience is emotionless because they basically don't over-review their actions, they both share similar mechanisms of pain detection but animals don't experience pain after committing a bad act because their conscience is different to human's one because the brain process differently.
It's less evolved. Some are definitely capable though and it has already been demonstrated in several ape species. We like to think nature isn't cruel and that's why people make that argument, but fact is, nature is very cruel. Cruelty has been part of us for millions of years. To get rid of it, the first step is acknowledging that it is part of nature.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
It's less evolved. Some are definitely capable though and it has already been demonstrated in several ape species. We like to think nature isn't cruel and that's why people make that argument, but fact is, nature is very cruel. Cruelty has been part of us for millions of years. To get rid of it, the first step is acknowledging that it is part of nature.
100%, I agree.

Just highlighting that humans can control their nature devil side if they use their brain whereas most of animals can't.

BottomLine

Dec 23, 2012
Jesus Christ... There's a wave of terror attacks by Palestinians against innocent jews all over Israel over the last weeks. It's getting worse every day. Dozens were murdered, many more injured. Looks like another intifada is on it's way. I don't remember anything like that since the last one. It's fucking scary to walk down the street here.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Jesus Christ... There's a wave of terror attacks by Palestinians against innocent jews all over Israel over the last weeks. It's getting worse every day. Dozens were murdered, many more injured. Looks like another intifada is on it's way. I don't remember anything like that since the last one. It's fucking scary to walk down the street here.
All over Israel? :howler:

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
:lol:
It kinda omits that initially arabs thought they were super smart to sell what they considered 'dead soil' to zionist settlers. After years of hard work the settlers turned the dead soil into vivid agriculture and the arabs went full monkey claiming the zionist stole their country, terrorizing them, getting shit in return, whining louder. So basically nothing changed

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
You just can't take human Moral concepts and transfer them to animals, or indeed, anything not human.
The question is whether or not human beings are more cruel than animals. We see cruel behaviour in chimps. They fucking eat chimps of other tribes for no other reason than to establish territory. To say cruelty is anatural, something that is manmade is ludicrous.

Oh by the way, we also see acts of compassion in chimps.

The entire things bugs me because it makes a distinction between humans and animals. We're animals too. The only difference is that we're the apex predator.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
The question is whether or not human beings are more cruel than animals. We see cruel behaviour in chimps. They $#@!ing eat chimps of other tribes for no other reason than to establish territory. To say cruelty is anatural, something that is manmade is ludicrous.

Oh by the way, we also see acts of compassion in chimps.

The entire things bugs me because it makes a distinction between humans and animals. We're animals too. The only difference is that we're the apex predator.
Animals aren't cruel. They can't be, they aren't developed enough to be cruel. They do basic natural things like hunting, maintaining their territory, reproducing and that's all. It might look cruel how an evil snake eats a cute bunny but it isn't

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Animals aren't cruel. They can't be, they aren't developed enough to be cruel. They do basic natural things like hunting, maintaining their territory, reproducing and that's all. It might look cruel how an evil snake eats a cute bunny but it isn't
That's where you're dead wrong. Again, it's the noble savage idea. Look at a cat toying with a mouse. The cat knows what it's doing. Look at the chimpanzee marking territory by eating another chimpanzee. It knows what it's doing. Sure, the extent of their cruelty is not the same. They aren't smart enough. But deep down, it is there.

Which only makes sense. Because how else do you think we evolved to be cruel in the first place?

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12,037
    :lol:
    It kinda omits that initially arabs thought they were super smart to sell what they considered 'dead soil' to zionist settlers. After years of hard work the settlers turned the dead soil into vivid agriculture and the arabs went full monkey claiming the zionist stole their country, terrorizing them, getting $#@! in return, whining louder. So basically nothing changed
    So you have a proof that Palestinians sold their lands. Would you share it with us?

Apr 12, 2004
    Kill all Israeli pigs! Off with their genitals, stab their dead mothers, eat their flesh as it rots off their bones! Insh'allah!

May the world know of their defiance against the good people of the Holy Land!

Move all Israelis to Madagascar and Nome, Alaska!

- - - Updated - - -

HECTOR GOBERT! HEY!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    ßöмßäяðîëя;5116767 said:
    Kill all Israeli pigs! Off with their genitals, stab their dead mothers, eat their flesh as it rots off their bones! Insh'allah!

May the world know of their defiance against the good people of the Holy Land!

Move all Israelis to Madagascar and Nome, Alaska!

- - - Updated - - -

HECTOR GOBERT! HEY!
    Hey cunt. Still stupid?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)