Israeli-Palestinian conflict (17 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mohad

The Ocean Star
May 20, 2009
There are probably more than a dozen Mubaahila's, I hadn't heard of this but found this. I'm not sure if this link will work for you, let me know if it doesn't I'll copy & paste it.

https://www.alislam.org/books/truth/challenge.html
The link is not working, it will be highly appreciated if you copy and paste it.

The story I posted is very popular in the region. Always it gets my interests to know how the religion reached in your hometown and other areas. Arrogance is the reason why such hate is grown up fast between the sects rather than looking for the truth. If you study deep about the 73 sects hadith, you will understand what I am talking about.

I don't know how you became Ahmadi, so I can't judge on you for that, however, if you look back to the history of the Ahmadiyaa community, you'll find plenty of mystery.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Huh? Ahmadi's of course.
Ooooh now it all makes sense! The last piece of the puzzle.

I was sitting here wondering why this Muslim brother of mine is ganging up on me together with all the swine-eaters but now it makes perfect sense.

Sorry dude for not understanding you right away, I thought you threw that Ahmadiya-caliphate statement in as a sarcastic statement but you were merely promoting your homeboys.

On top of that an alleged Shiite from Iran is teaching me about the "real islam"

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
thousands of Iranians(shia) who are outside Iran have converted to Christianity and islam is gone from iran Most iranians are secular

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Ooooh now it all makes sense! The last piece of the puzzle.

I was sitting here wondering why this Muslim brother of mine is ganging up on me together with all the swine-eaters but now it makes perfect sense.

Sorry dude for not understanding you right away, I thought you threw that Ahmadiya-caliphate statement in as a sarcastic statement but you were merely promoting your homeboys.

On top of that an alleged Shiite from Iran is teaching me about the "real islam"
take your hate somewhere else

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
The link is not working, it will be highly appreciated if you copy and paste it.

The story I posted is very popular in the region. Always it gets my interests to know how the religion reached in your hometown and other areas. Arrogance is the reason why such hate is grown up fast between the sects rather than looking for the truth. If you study deep about the 73 sects hadith, you will understand what I am talking about.

I don't know how you became Ahmadi, so I can't judge on you for that, however, if you look back to the history of the Ahmadiyaa community, you'll find plenty of mystery.
I was born one and when I reached adulthood I researched it and I honestly came to the conclusion that if I wasn't an Ahmadi Muslim I'd probably be an atheist.

The mystery surrounding is created by it's zealous opponents. There is so much nonsense created by other people. Also, I don't understand why people go to anti-Ahmadi websites to get their info. It'd be as if you go to an Inter forum to get info on Juve. As a matter of fact you don't even need to go to an Ahmadi source if you think it's skewed or whatever, just go to a neutral source.

ps: check your pm.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Just trying to help Abbas with some popularity within the Palestinian people to give impression as if he achieved something material. On the ground, unfortunately, this step will not change anything anywhere.
They should just take it down then, right?

If you won a million dollar lottery I bet you would be unhappy and unwilling to accept it because you would think that america implanted bugs and anthrax into them money for you.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #12,009
    They should just take it down then, right?

If you won a million dollar lottery I bet you would be unhappy and unwilling to accept it because you would think that america implanted bugs and anthrax into them money for you.
    I told you it will not change anything anywhere. That is why I do not see it immaterial. Give me one million dollars and I will show you how material it is :D

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
    Just trying to help Abbas with some popularity within the Palestinian people to give impression as if he achieved something material. On the ground, unfortunately, this step will not change anything anywhere.
    I do see value in it although it may not change anything substantially in the short run. I have come to this belief that the future of Palestinians depends a lot on what public (obviously the western public is the only thing which matters here) think of them and of Israel and their apartheid. They cannot win the battle against Israel by throwing rocks and shooting meaningless rockets and blowing suicide bombers, simply because they are weak and defenseless and lack support. Israel has lost A LOT in terms of popularity among people in the west. They can no more sell their "defending ourselves" excuse as easy as they used to. You can even look at Americans' (particularly the youth) drastic change of view of Israel and their atrocious actions. That, in my opinion, is the only way Palestinians can win; by (rightfully) being looked at human beings who have been systematically oppressed and discriminated against in the past decades and not as barbaric suicide bombers who deserve what they get (which is what media was feeding people with and Hamas was (in)directly responsible for). Thankfully in the past years, the way the west sees Palestinians has changed a lot from a supremacist racist selfish point of view to a more humane one. This will increase the cost Israel has to pay every time they commit a crime in the region.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I don't know if this was posted before, but it's pretty disgusting, Israeli soldiers dressing as Palestinians and kidnapping one after another, and then for instance you got one of them shooting on a boy's thighs or knees from less than 2cm distance.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    I do see value in it although it may not change anything substantially in the short run. I have come to this belief that the future of Palestinians depends a lot on what public (obviously the western public is the only thing which matters here) think of them and of Israel and their apartheid. They cannot win the battle against Israel by throwing rocks and shooting meaningless rockets and blowing suicide bombers, simply because they are weak and defenseless and lack support. Israel has lost A LOT in terms of popularity among people in the west. They can no more sell their "defending ourselves" excuse as easy as they used to. You can even look at Americans' (particularly the youth) drastic change of view of Israel and their atrocious actions. That, in my opinion, is the only way Palestinians can win; by (rightfully) being looked at human beings who have been systematically oppressed and discriminated against in the past decades and not as barbaric suicide bombers who deserve what they get (which is what media was feeding people with and Hamas was (in)directly responsible for). Thankfully in the past years, the way the west sees Palestinians has changed a lot from a supremacist racist selfish point of view to a more humane one. This will increase the cost Israel has to pay every time they commit a crime in the region.
    Israel has not been popular in the EU for a long time now.. But so far it hasn't hurt them one bit.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
    No, dude. That's your noble savage idea. It's a complete fallacy. Animals are just as cruel as humans.
    They have no malicious intent, unlike humans. Or you think lions bite off leg and cripple just to go back home and laugh about a lowly buffalo?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)