Israeli-Palestinian conflict (67 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
Demographics, Uprisings, All the attention Islam gets etc etc.

There were no hijab bans and such some 20-30 years ago, because no one was wearing them. But the recents hostility towards Islam is making Muslims more and more aware of their faith.

The upcomming generations will be more devoted to Islam, Allah willing.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011

There were no hijab bans and such some 20-30 years ago, because no one was wearing them. But the recents hostility towards Islam is making Muslims more and more aware of their faith.

I find that very hard to believe.

And I highly doubt the last sentence, based on what I see here.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I find that very hard to believe.

And I highly doubt the last sentence, based on what I see here.
I think the bolded part is true, I may be wrong here, but aren't most Hijab bans in the west relatively new. Ironically enough, the oldest Hijab bans were probably in muslim majority countries :p; Turkey and Tunisia, although both have been repealed in recent years

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011

Inshallah

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

Hostility towards Islam is not something to be proud of, or to be hopeful for more of (that's btw "all the attention" that islam is getting). It's something to be worried about. Next generations won't be more devoted to Islam, they will be only more ignorant, more bitter, and more violent, and this is something one, particularly a Muslim, has to be ashamed of. What will be left for the next generations is an abused, distorted, violent interpretation of what once promised equality and prosperity for all and fought against ignorance of all kinds, and is now a miserable mess of stupidity and violence that has barely brought anything but misery to its followers. An upcoming generation that is making up and clinging to an "identity" by wearing a veil or by spreading the name of Islam by means of terror is a failed generation. It will be then even harder than today to see ISIS, look the other way, and say that "this is not the real islam", because the real islam will have been long disappeared by then.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Hostility towards Islam is not something to be proud of, or to be hopeful for more of (that's btw "all the attention" that islam is getting). It's something to be worried about. Next generations won't be more devoted to Islam, they will be only more ignorant, more bitter, and more violent, and this is something one, particularly a Muslim, has to be ashamed of. What will be left for the next generations is an abused, distorted, violent interpretation of what once promised equality and prosperity for all and fought against ignorance of all kinds, and is now a miserable mess of stupidity and violence that has barely brought anything but misery to its followers. An upcoming generation that is making up and clinging to an "identity" by wearing a veil or by spreading the name of Islam by means of terror is a failed generation. It will be then even harder than today to see ISIS, look the other way, and say that "this is not the real islam", because the real islam will have been long disappeared by then.
:tup:

It's quite sad that Islamic revival is somehow connected to Western-rejection in someone's mind :disagree:

Anyway, I have good news for those waiting for Khilafat. There already is one and it's been around for over a hundred years folks! The current Khalifa is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Masroor_Ahmad

He's a peaceful man that leads a peaceful group of people who contribute positively to the societies they find themselves in. They lead a non-violent jihad that spreads the true message of Prophet Muhammad & the Holy Qur'an. Even when they're persecuted, as they are in many "Muslim" countries, they don't turn to violence. Its members have included the first Muslim Nobel Prize winner, a founding father of Pakistan who served as its first Foreign Minister and the President of the UN General Assembly and International Court of Justice who thanklessly fought for the Palestinians, the Secretary of Finance of Pakistan, and many more.

/end of preaching :p

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
I find myself +repping your posts a lot, but I can't not because I need to spread :tup:

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
What I'm saying and what you're saying are completely different things. Slapping in ISIS too at every opportunity :sergoi: But hey, whatever makes you happy.

The "real islam" will never disappear, Islam can never die, even though that's something you would looooove to happen. Islam is on the rise.

:tup:

It's quite sad that Islamic revival is somehow connected to Western-rejection in someone's mind :disagree:

Anyway, I have good news for those waiting for Khilafat. There already is one and it's been around for over a hundred years folks! The current Khalifa is: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mirza_Masroor_Ahmad

He's a peaceful man that leads a peaceful group of people who contribute positively to the societies they find themselves in. They lead a non-violent jihad that spreads the true message of Prophet Muhammad & the Holy Qur'an. Even when they're persecuted, as they are in many "Muslim" countries, they don't turn to violence. Its members have included the first Muslim Nobel Prize winner, a founding father of Pakistan who served as its first Foreign Minister and the President of the UN General Assembly and International Court of Justice who thanklessly fought for the Palestinians, the Secretary of Finance of Pakistan, and many more.

/end of preaching :p
That guy is not a Muslim and apparently died on the toilet.

But sad clowning is your thing! Can never present anything serious besides being a clown.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,954
    You are trying to make it as if Muslims are the bad people always. You want Islam to disappear because they defeated your ancestors who were jumping around a stupid fire before 1400 years. That is it simply.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    :delpiero:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
    You are trying to make it as if Muslims are the bad people always. You want Islam to disappear because they defeated your ancestors who were jumping around a stupid fire before 1400 years. That is it simply.
    :lol:
    Shots fired.

On a side note, not cool attacking someone's heritage.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 62)