Israeli-Palestinian conflict (40 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
No who's he?

- - - Updated - - -

Just checked him out quickly. One of them french "africa experd" :lol:
One thing he's right about though is that everyone had a hand in congo-Rwanda tragedies

At the end of the day he's serving his state, and his states interest. The last people I'd trust are these experds but hey yall love em
He's not an expert.

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
I sometimes wonder if people like turk, or rus, the crazy ones I mean... are they at least similar personalities outside the internet...

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
who are you? Ben-we-are-the-good-ones-and-the-whole-world-hates-us-Netanjahu? :D

but you know what you are talking about i guess...

i hope its sarcasm though. ;)
That report fails miserably at addressing the issue in this conflict, much like the vast majority of U.N reports have previously. Only one side is benefitting from the status quo and that is Israel - until the rest of the world acknowledges this we will be stuck with idiotic reports such as these, where random Palestinian lashes will be equalled with the Israeli occupation and disregard of any conception of Palestinian rights to anything, really. If they were Arabs they would've been bombed back to the dark ages at least 3 times since 1948.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Such fucking bullshit, burn the United Nations to the ground already and replace it with something else.

Just like the EU the UN deserves a lot of criticism. But despite that I think it should also be acknowledged that both institutions have significantly improved relationships between countries.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Apparently a lot going on over there:

I am curious as to what the Europeans here are experiencing with the migrant situation there? I hear Israeli's aren't allowing Muslims in the mosque in Jerusalem, is it because of what the guy is saying in the video?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

I am curious as to what the Europeans here are experiencing with the migrant situation there? I hear Israeli's aren't allowing Muslims in the mosque in Jerusalem, is it because of what the guy is saying in the video?
To paraphrase the terrorist in the video: 'Fuck jobs, give us free money and the 80qm appartment already. And be compassionate, while we gradually turn your country into the shithole we ran away from.'

Btw consumers can't wait to use hightech products built by cheap, unqualified workforce who can barely tell the difference between a wrench and a screwdriver.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
To paraphrase the terrorist in the video: 'Fuck jobs, give us free money and the 80qm appartment already. And be compassionate, while we gradually turn your country into the shithole we ran away from.'

Btw consumers can't wait to use hightech products built by cheap, unqualified workforce who can barely tell the difference between a wrench and a screwdriver.
i dont think you watched the video, he agrees with you up until the point where he starts rambling about ISIS

- - - Updated - - -

non sequitur, this dude is obviously against the migration so i dont know how you extrapolated that conclusion there, israel isnt allowing muslims in the mosque because it is the only apartheid state in the world.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)