Israeli-Palestinian conflict (14 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
Their cruelty was the reason , not the otherwise. It's not like everybody wronged them without a reason
Basicly you are saying that all jews, spread across many nations from very different cultures and throughout history are all cruel ? and that even before the holocaust and having a jewish nation they deserved being persecuted? for what, killing Jesus?

I strongly object your all post, but the first point you're making does make me curious. What is a sufficient level of persecution you think jews deserved for their legacy of cruelty ? Let's assume an eye for an eye and all.

it surely was before the Israeli state foundation cause I'm pretty sure you can't top the holocaust, or you reckon they just went a bit overboard on that one and could have stopped at a mid sized genocide. You know like with those cruel armenians, oh the irony.

The second point is just false reasoning and can't really support your argument at all, jewish cruelty is not a fact of life or an axiom, it's just your own view.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Basicly you are saying that all jews, spread across many nations from very different cultures and throughout history are all cruel ? and that even before the holocaust and having a jewish nation they deserved being persecuted? for what, killing Jesus?

I strongly object your all post, but the first point you're making does make me curious. What is a sufficient level of persecution you think jews deserved for their legacy of cruelty ? Let's assume an eye for an eye and all.

it surely was before the Israeli state foundation cause I'm pretty sure you can't top the holocaust, or you reckon they just went a bit overboard on that one and could have stopped at a mid sized genocide. You know like with those cruel armenians, oh the irony.

The second point is just false reasoning and can't really support your argument at all, jewish cruelty is not a fact of life or an axiom, it's just your own view.
:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

I don't like getting into comparing tragedies, but shit like that is fucking ridiculous. Are Jews the only that have bled on this earth? Quit this self victimization speech, there is serious work to be done on that land itself. But even before we start talking about that land and what not, Israel best get out of other countries internal affairs.

This what got me here:
http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-cites-hate-crime-laws-when-asked-about-its-zero-tolerance-for-israel-boycotters-1.3067497

They can kill each other all they want, but keep your shit in your bathroom.

- - - Updated - - -

fuckin vampires

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.652184

Jul 2, 2006

I don't want to go into details as you would be disappointed to read. Briefly, despite directly witnessing numerous amount of miracles, they have turned their back to Prophets and their teachings as soon as possible. They didn't kill Jesus but many other Prophets. The reason they see themselves superior to other people is that a ridiculous belief of them coming from Eve and Satan instead of Adam. The very same reason how Satan became what it is by considering himself superior to Adam, Jews became the cruels they are now by considering themselves superior to other people. This is also the reason why they see themselves as the only ones fit to rule the planet. To achieve this, Jews who spreaded around the world have become Gheorghe, Helmut, Jacques, Dimitri and Mustapha, but in truth they have preserved their identity and worked harder than anyone else to achieve their goal. Weakening the states they live in, dividing the great empires into many pathetic states and devouring them eventually.

Of course there are many who just live their life as anyone else but unfortunately they are minority. Then there are those who tried to break their chains like Edoardo Agnelli whom got murdered by mossad and businessman Uzeyir Garih whom got stabbed many times and one of his eyes taken out in a masonic ritual because apparently he was converted to Islam.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009
The reason they see themselves superior to other people is that a ridiculous belief of them coming from Eve and Satan instead of Adam.
Are you home schooled? seriously though, You are already using the internet, do some reading first.

Jews do not believe they are sons of satan, satan is the iconic representation of evil in abrahamic religions and no mainstream religion think of itself as evil, if it would it would have no right to exist. One might argue that evil is a relative term but even then satan would still represent what is evil to them wouldn't it?

Of course there are many who just live their life as anyone else but unfortunately they are minority. Then there are those who tried to break their chains like Edoardo Agnelli whom got murdered by mossad and businessman Uzeyir Garih whom got stabbed many times and one of his eyes taken out in a masonic ritual because apparently he was converted to Islam.
The minority? yeah all the other millions of jews are in a one big WhatsApp group planning to take over the world..

Edoardo agnelli makes Lapo elkann look like an altar boy. The guy was a mentally disturbed drug addict, and the black sheep of the Agnelli family. Why would the mossad kill him? cause he dabbled in Islam? Unless they did old Gianni a solid its plain bunkers

And Uzeyir Garih was a jew, no eyes were taken out and certainly there is zero evidence of him converting to islam.

Just two random dudes, I got really no idea where you get your information from or why you thought this two guys prove anything

I don't like getting into comparing tragedies, but shit like that is fucking ridiculous. Are Jews the only that have bled on this earth? Quit this self victimization speech, there is serious work to be done on that land itself. But even before we start talking about that land and what not, Israel best get out of other countries internal affairs.

http://www.haaretz.com/opinion/.premium-1.652184
You kind of misread my post or maybe I wasn't clear enough, I wasn't ranking it . there are far too many and they are all equal, only some are more successful than others ;)

I was just asking Turk what could the jews have possibly done, even before the foundation of the israeli state, that can possibly justify an holocaust? it was just to prove a point.

Even the notion that it can be justified is inconceivable to me, unless you are a fanatic.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I don't want to go into details as you would be disappointed to read. Briefly, despite directly witnessing numerous amount of miracles, they have turned their back to Prophets and their teachings as soon as possible. They didn't kill Jesus but many other Prophets. The reason they see themselves superior to other people is that a ridiculous belief of them coming from Eve and Satan instead of Adam. The very same reason how Satan became what it is by considering himself superior to Adam, Jews became the cruels they are now by considering themselves superior to other people. This is also the reason why they see themselves as the only ones fit to rule the planet. To achieve this, Jews who spreaded around the world have become Gheorghe, Helmut, Jacques, Dimitri and Mustapha, but in truth they have preserved their identity and worked harder than anyone else to achieve their goal. Weakening the states they live in, dividing the great empires into many pathetic states and devouring them eventually.

:lol2:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
You kind of misread my post or maybe I wasn't clear enough, I wasn't ranking it . there are far too many and they are all equal, only some are more successful than others ;)

I was just asking Turk what could the jews have possibly done, even before the foundation of the israeli state, that can possibly justify an holocaust? it was just to prove a point.

Even the notion that it can be justified is inconceivable to me, unless you are a fanatic.
Nah man I haven't misread anything, stating things like very little tops the Holocaust is horrible and is dehumanizing to the struggle others have went through. As if the pains of the European are greater than the pains that they have inflicted, for fuck sakes they have even try to copyright the usage of the word holocaust just for what happened in WW2 :lol:

The way i see things, murder is never justifiable, mass murder is demonic point blank period. I mourn for the dead, but I won't sympathize for the dead, I sympathize for the living. Far too many are bleeding today, far too many are starving today. For fuck sakes I wouldn't be surprise that the 6 million figure in WW2 wouldn't be as scary as the figurest for deaths internationally due to war/famine/disparities today

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Nah man I haven't misread anything, stating things like very little tops the Holocaust is horrible and is dehumanizing to the struggle others have went through. As if the pains of the European are greater than the pains that they have inflicted, for fuck sakes they have even try to copyright the usage of the word holocaust just for what happened in WW2 :lol:

The way i see things, murder is never justifiable, mass murder is demonic point blank period. I mourn for the dead, but I won't sympathize for the dead, I sympathize for the living. Far too many are bleeding today, far too many are starving today. For fuck sakes I wouldn't be surprise that the 6 million figure in WW2 wouldn't be as scary as the figurest for deaths internationally due to war/famine/disparities today
I can at least partially agree with your point in general (although the Holocaust still has some unique properties relating to the sheer nature of industrially murdering millions), but as I read it Tomice didn't mean to say that no crime in human history tops the holocaust. He was just objecting to Turk's incredibly ignorant statement, that the Jewish people had deserved what happened to them, due to their "cruelty". Tomice then asked what they could've possible done that would warrant such an atrocity as the Holocaust.

Oh yeah, and WW2 is closer to 20 million (in Europe, another 20 million in Asia), the 6 million are "just" the Jewish victims of the Holocaust.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Oh yeah, and WW2 is closer to 20 million (in Europe, another 20 million in Asia), the 6 million are "just" the Jewish victims of the Holocaust.
Add another 20 million civillian deaths due to wartime famine and disease and you'll get 60million, the absolute lowest estimation of WW2 victims, dark figure close to 90 million probably.

Tomice

Mar 25, 2009

The way i see things, murder is never justifiable, mass murder is demonic point blank period. I mourn for the dead, but I won't sympathize for the dead, I sympathize for the living. Far too many are bleeding today, far too many are starving today. For fuck sakes I wouldn't be surprise that the 6 million figure in WW2 wouldn't be as scary as the figures for deaths internationally due to war/famine/disparities today
Basicly you are saying that all Armenians, spread across many (fewer) nations from very (slightly) different cultures and throughout history are all cruel ? and that even before the armenian genocide (holocaust, whatever..) and having an Armenian state they deserved being persecuted? for what, killing AtaTurk ?

I strongly object your all post, but the first point you're making does make me curious. What is a sufficient level of persecution you think Armenians deserved for their legacy of cruelty ? Let's assume an eye for an eye and all.

it surely was before the Republic of Armenia foundation cause I'm pretty sure you can't top the Armenian holocaust (better?) , or you reckon they just went a bit overboard on that one and could have stopped at a mid sized genocide. You know like with those cruel Jews, oh the irony.

The second point is just false reasoning and can't really support your argument at all, Armenian cruelty is not a fact of life or an axiom, it's just Turk's view.
was just an example dude..

An example

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Is this makes you less butthurt ? was just an example dude..

An example
The point of my post wasn't too compare sufferings or anything like that....but about the lack of sympathy to what happens around us today and the glorification of past wars and their death tolls.

Let's help countries rise, I'll be less butthurt then. You Europeans are so damn condescending :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)