Israeli-Palestinian conflict (13 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
May the jewish cruelty be upon those who support them today. May their fate be worse than what Palestinians face today.
Oh the famous jewish cruelty. Can't even count all the jewish plane hijacks, bomb attacks, street shootings, journalist murders, beheadings, stonings, rapes.

Last week two jews got arrested because they were caught building a bomb in my town. They are really dangerous

Buy on AliExpress.com

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Oh the famous jewish cruelty. Can't even count all the jewish plane hijacks, bomb attacks, street shootings, journalist murders, beheadings, stonings, rapes.

Last week two jews got arrested because they were caught building a bomb in my town. They are really dangerous

Man, jews are just like everyone else. And after millennia of persecution they can be fucking brutal. The Mossad is not the most feared secret service for no reason.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Man, jews are just like everyone else. And after millennia of persecution they can be $#@!ing brutal. The Mossad is not the most feared secret service for no reason.
I was being sarcastic. Mossad got my full support because they actually take out the trash rather than negotiating with the trash.

Jul 2, 2006
Their cruelty was the reason of persecution, not the otherwise. It's not like everybody wronged them without a reason.

I was being sarcastic. Mossad got my full support because they actually take out the trash rather than negotiating with the trash.
That's what i am talking about. May their 'take out trash' policy be upon you and everbody who support them and it will eventually be.

- - - Updated - - -

X

will you just fuck off?

infraction for this
May the jewish cruelty be upon those who support them today. May their fate be worse than what Palestinians face today.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Their cruelty was the reason of persecution, not the otherwise. It's not like everybody wronged them without a reason.

That's what i am talking about. May their 'take out trash' policy be upon you and everbody who support them and it will eventually be.

- - - Updated - - -

X

will you just fuck off?

infraction for this
I wasn't referring to your infraction. I was referring to someone wishing/hoping for torture and pain for anyone that supports Israel. THAT is disgusting.

He's actually wishing the cruelty of the jews upon others. That only means something if you agree they are cruel. Which they are.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Both are not the reason for muslim ruled countries all over the globe (with few exceptions) not being able to advance past Stone Age. Maybe they need start questioning themselves rather than blaming it on America/Israel/West
Two things which have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Muslim and specifically arab countries are indeed lacking in many ways, we agree on that. What has that got to do with israel being a rogue state that uses violence and occupation to further its agenda.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Two things which have absolutely nothing to do with each other. Muslim and specifically arab countries are indeed lacking in many ways, we agree on that. What has that got to do with israel being a rogue state that uses violence and occupation to further its agenda.
Though that's not what he meant, I do think there's a reason Israel is so influential and the arab world is not. Some of that goes back to WWII, but hardly all of it. I also believe that if the arab or even muslim world in general would be stronger, we'd see less muslim violence.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
nobody can put the blame on israel! A Arab Billion Air Brought A football club and buying football players for Millions but never help to palestine Saudi arabia along with the bahrain and other arabic governments don't give a toss about the Palestinians and have never spoken out against Israel or in defence of Palestine.its the sad story about muslims especially arabs

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Though that's not what he meant, I do think there's a reason Israel is so influential and the arab world is not. Some of that goes back to WWII, but hardly all of it. I also believe that if the arab or even muslim world in general would be stronger, we'd see less muslim violence.
Oh believe me, i definitely agree with that.
nobody can put the blame on israel! A Arab Billion Air Brought A football club and buying football players for Millions but never help to palestine Saudi arabia along with the bahrain and other arabic governments don't give a toss about the Palestinians and have never spoken out against Israel or in defence of Palestine.its the sad story about muslims especially arabs
Yup, no arguments there.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

- - - Updated - - -

X

will you just fuck off?

infraction for this
I agree with the essence of what you are saying although you are not using the right words imo.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

X

will you just fuck off?

infraction for this
Okay, this rivals Lapa's post from today in sheer hatred & ignorance.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)