Israeli-Palestinian conflict (40 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
nigga i know your style, dont even try to wiggle your way out of this one :D
Well, if you must know my wifes mom brought up the issue with Muslims not being allowed to go into the main mosque in Jerusalam (she is Lebanese so its obvious which side she is on) so I got online to check it out...googled the mosque and found a link to the video...next thing I knew we were dancing.

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
i dont think you watched the video, he agrees with you up until the point where he starts rambling about ISIS
He didn't say jack about ISIS but yeah.

To paraphrase the terrorist in the video: 'Fuck jobs, give us free money and the 80qm appartment already. And be compassionate, while we gradually turn your country into the shithole we ran away from.'

Btw consumers can't wait to use hightech products built by cheap, unqualified workforce who can barely tell the difference between a wrench and a screwdriver.
So how are you looking forward to the Muslim Europe?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
i dont think you watched the video, he agrees with you up until the point where he starts rambling about ISIS
I had watched the video and the human shaped shit doesn't 'agree' with me in the slightest. For the simple reason that in my opinion being brought there for economic reasons is a compliment rather than an insult. So if he actually cared about those refugees he could be glad that his fellows will be assembling Mercedes headlights, in safety and for good money rather than running from ISIS' and Assad's terror. Yet he does the typical Islamist thing, condemning the evil West and promising to annihilate/conquer/jihad them.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I had watched the video and the human shaped shit doesn't 'agree' with me in the slightest. For the simple reason that in my opinion being brought there for economic reasons is a compliment rather than an insult. So if he actually cared about those refugees he could be glad that his fellows will be assembling Mercedes headlights, in safety and for good money rather than running from ISIS' and Assad's terror. Yet he does the typical Islamist thing, condemning the evil West and promising to annihilate/conquer/jihad them.
where does it say it's an insult? bear in mind the video begins in the middle of some argument and his following point has nothing to do with the 'humiliation' part. Hes a hate monger like the ones in europe they both reinforce the views of each other.

OP

ReBeL

The Jackal
Jan 14, 2005
  • Thread Starter #11,927
    he dropped the hint with his islamic state reference
    He is a fan of Hizbul Tahrir, not IS, by the way. Till this moment, there are so many fans of Hizbul Tahrir in Jerusalem but not one case of IS fans.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    The caliphate is an islamic belief and goal. Not an exlusive domain of ISIS.
    the concept of Caliphate is more complex than you might think However,ISIS is not an Islamic Caliphate recognized by islamic sources
    with ISIS i have read many of muslim scholars view and Majority of them believe ISLS is a deviant group according this valid narration :
    ((The Prophet said black flags will appear from the lands of the east, and they shall fight and they shall kill you like no other nation has been killed.
    When you see them - then give them allegiance - even if you have to crawl over snow to get to them, because they shall have the khalifah of Allaah - the Mahdi in their midst.))

Goodfella

Nov 11, 2012
    Allah knows best.

At the current time Muslims are nowhere near a Caliphate. When you can't even pray 5 times a day...

But the events are folding out in the favour of the Muslims. The foundation is being laid.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 30)