Israeli-Palestinian conflict (10 Viewers)

Is Hamas a Terrorist Organization?

• Yes

• No

• Should there be a Jewish nation SOMEWHERE in the world?

• Yes

• No

• Should Israel be a country located in the region it is right now?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Like i said before, unfortunately there is absolutely no solution to this conflict other than war. Its unfortunate, but thats the way things are. Palestine will not be a peaceful place until its back to its rightful owners.
Wow, to be so deluded. You are missing the rather obvious fact that the people you consider the rightful owners are then going to face relentless opposition and in all likelihood armed conflict by the other people who consider themselves the rightful owners. It is this basic logic that inspired the thinking towards a two state solution.

You seem to think that if the Israelis are finally removed the territory, they will just give up and let it go once and for all.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
I say there shouldn't be a jewish state in Palestine, that is in no way comparable to what Furia is doing here. I have no problem with Jews at all. I have problems with Israeli's that claim that Palestine is theirs however.
So Israelis killing Palestinian families is ok but my joke is racist and hurt the jewish peoples feelings? For gods sake man you're from Sharjah.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
So Israelis killing Palestinian families is ok but my joke is racist and hurt the jewish peoples feelings? For gods sake man you're from Sharjah.

First of all i'm not from Sharjah. Second of all, i advise you to do a search on my posts here, you'd laugh at yourself then for writing the bold part, believe me.

How would you respond if Jews or Israeli's made racist jokes about us Arabs? I would feel offended, so i wouldn't make racist jokes about them either.

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
First of all i'm not from Sharjah. Second of all, i advise you to do a search on my posts here, you'd laugh at yourself then for writing the bold part, believe me.

How would you respond if Jews or Israeli's made racist jokes about us Arabs? I would feel offended, so i wouldn't make racist jokes about them either.
Well i know you're not taking sides but its just a harmless joke my friend.
They've been stealing, killing, raping, burning Palestine, my joke shouldn't make the headline. You need to loosen up bro.

And honestly, i don't feel guilty at all. Not because of religion or anything, but they are bad people.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Well i know you're not taking sides but its just a harmless joke my friend.
They've been stealing, killing, raping, burning Palestine, my joke shouldn't make the headline. You need to loosen up bro.

And honestly, i don't feel guilty at all. Not because of religion or anything, but they are bad people.
No you don't know that. That means you haven't read any of my posts here and don't even know my opinion. Of course i'm taking sides, i'd argue i'm taking justice's side, but Martin will tell you i'm just on the Palestinians side.

I could care less about you making racist jokes about them, its not like i don't hear it everyday here :D. But it would be hypocritical of you to make racist jokes about Jews, but then protest if they made racist jokes about us, no?

Just pretend you care like me, so when they do it, we have a leg to stand on :D

Furia Ceca

Mar 21, 2008
No you don't know that. That means you haven't read any of my posts here and don't even know my opinion. Of course i'm taking sides, i'd argue i'm taking justice's side, but Martin will tell you i'm just on the Palestinians side.

I could care less about you making racist jokes about them, its not like i don't hear it everyday here :D. But it would be hypocritical of you to make racist jokes about Jews, but then protest if they made racist jokes about us, no?

Just pretend you care like me, so when they do it, we have a leg to stand on :D
I meant not taking sides regarding the joke part, but now though i know why you're taking sides :undecided: this is getting confusing.

Anyway i get your point Fred but what you're not getting is that they're already killing, Its like i'm making fun of a murderer. The s.o.b doesn't have feelings to begin with!

But yeah i get your point bro :pint:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Come on Fred. This was a racial joke. I've seen things far worse in this thread. And you can say Israeli, but I know what most in this thread are thinking.
So when the Orthodox Jews criticize the Israeli government, they actually mean to criticize Jews? Because what you said isn't really a valid point yet is purported by shills for the Israeli government. That's actually the only defense they have... that everybody just hates Da Joos.

Well, that don't work so much anymore.

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
Wow, to be so deluded. You are missing the rather obvious fact that the people you consider the rightful owners are then going to face relentless opposition and in all likelihood armed conflict by the other people who consider themselves the rightful owners. It is this basic logic that inspired the thinking towards a two state solution.
No group is better than the other, one is just weaker. That's all :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I can't believe you of all people think it isn't wrong that there's a Jewish state in Palestine Hoori. I mean Martin, Seven and co i can understand. They're Europeans and have probably been indoctrinated to accept colonization as an acceptable way to get what you want. I won't be surprised if i saw them justify the past few centuries of European colonization of the third world. But you, i thought would understand.

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
I can't believe you of all people think it isn't wrong that there's a Jewish state in Palestine Hoori. I mean Martin, Seven and co i can understand. They're Europeans and have probably been indoctrinated to accept colonization as an acceptable way to get what you want. I won't be surprised if i saw them justify the past few centuries of European colonization of the third world. But you, i thought would understand.
Every single one of us is "indoctrinated" in some way or another, regarding all kinds of different subjects. So if you decide to use that term in this discussion, you can use everywhere & everytime from now on.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
Wasn't it you who were telling me to be impartial the other day? Well, I'm trying to be impartial on this subject. You are not trying at all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)